Thread: fixing photos taken with shaky hands

Default fixing photos taken with shaky hands

Hi all.

I have this problem when taking photos. somehow or other I have shaky hands; the photos I take more than less come out blurry.

Is there a way I can correct this blur using Photoshop or Fireworks or other editing tools? I'm more familiar with Fireworks, so if it can be corrected in Photoshop, some instructions are welcomed

Thanks.

Timothy..

if its not serious, using USM might be able to solve your problem
    i think if u can show us how serious your hand shake is, we could give u more appopriate advices.
    post a pic of your situation if possible

Quote Originally Posted by ymmit
    Hi all.

I have this problem when taking photos. somehow or other I have shaky hands; the photos I take more than less come out blurry.

Is there a way I can correct this blur using Photoshop or Fireworks or other editing tools? I'm more familiar with Fireworks, so if it can be corrected in Photoshop, some instructions are welcomed

Thanks.

Timothy..
    I think you should try and increase your shutter speed and compensate it with wider aperture and/or ISO.
    Once a shot is blur, its difficult to sharpen it much without appearing artificial. Another software that can help is NeatImage.

Cheers

you can sharpen a bit but the pics will not look as good as if they were taken properly. try to practise holding and depressing of the shutter button. one way to reduce camera shake is to depress the shutter at the point where you exhale 1/3 way or half way and the body is at the "calmest".