Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A newbie arrived

Default Re: A newbie arrived

Quote Originally Posted by velovictor View Post
    Hello CS pple!!!

I've been reading n reading lots of interesting threads in CS since last month, and now i decided to introduce myself here.

After 5years shooting with handphone, i finally bought my first cam upon my ORD. I chose Nikon D90 after months of research n comparison. i hope i made a good choice.

I shall learn n grow from this community of big brothers n sisters..

Cheers!

Hi velovictor...welcome...

You made a good choice choosing a D90. Good camera, well balanced and with video too. Look forward to see your photos here.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Hi r00ki3,

what a name.. lol what if u turn pro one day?
    lol thanks for welcoming me.. so u bought D80? why din wait awhile more to get what you wanted? you sounded abit same like me... i wanted a D300s but budget too high.. Boomz.. hence choose D90

Sure... somedays free to go out walk walk shoot shoot with big groups of Jedi Masters..

ya BBB virus is causing Boomz everywhere... u bought alot of lenses i can see... hahaha

Hi hotwork77,

thanks... haha till date i still have none photos that i feel is nice to share in public. One day when got nice one i confirm will share.

Quote Originally Posted by velovictor View Post
    Hi r00ki3,

what a name.. lol what if u turn pro one day?
    lol thanks for welcoming me.. so u bought D80? why din wait awhile more to get what you wanted? you sounded abit same like me... i wanted a D300s but budget too high.. Boomz.. hence choose D90
    Sure... somedays free to go out walk walk shoot shoot with big groups of Jedi Masters..

ya BBB virus is causing Boomz everywhere... u bought alot of lenses i can see... hahaha
    thanks velovictor.. I will always be n stay a r00ki3!! ..i'm just a hobbyist but i hope to be able to produce some near to stunning shots like the Masters in here.

i didn't wait coz my hands too itchy already to own a nikon but seriously i've been eyeing D80 for quite sometime, n my heart was leaning to it at that time, as I don't need the extra video function, and again the issue of dough crept in hehehe..

yup I added 2 lenses in my arsenal oredi..hoping to add 1 more.this time targeting and saving up for a big gun

haha BBB virus caused hand to itchy too... n cannot wait... lol

haha i bought with video function is to stop me from buying camcorder in future... if not it will be another BOOMz..

I see that you got tammy 18-200mm liao, then u sld consider selling away ur kit lens.. haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12