Thread: Could someone experience help with bags

Default Could someone experience help with bags

Hi I would like to compare the kata 3n1-30 with the lowepro fast pack series, the 200/300

Blog Entries

Default Re: Could someone experience help with bags

you need to bring all your equipment to the shop and try it
    look at the fit, the accessibility, the materials ... ...

Both feel the same now I am just pondering on which one is better because i have read reviews and yepp shall not taint the suggestions that are going to come.

Quote Originally Posted by labla View Post
    Both feel the same now I am just pondering on which one is better because i have read reviews and yepp shall not taint the suggestions that are going to come.
    if the shop allows... try to load some / all of your stuffs in... then put the bag on and walk around in the shop... you'll know how the bag rest on your shoulder when you're walking and standing then...

trying bags without loads is no no... every bag feels roughly the same without load...

if ask my opinion, the Kata is more comfortable to wear but in the case drop the bag.. the Lowepro will protect the contents better.

the only thing you can do is try them out first.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by labla View Post
    Hi I would like to compare the kata 3n1-30 with the lowepro fast pack series, the 200/300
    Why dun u consider the thinktank series? Suggest u go down to Orient Photo to try them out? Feel the weight distribution, capacity and quality etc. They have them all and will be most willing to assists.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

For a gripped 40D, you'll need the Flipside 300 and not the 200, which would be too shallow.

Personally I'd get the Flipside 300 because it fits your gear perfectly (40D, grip, 17-50, 70-200 f/4, as well as your nikon gear - all on your blog) and leave some space at the top for misc items.

I prefer Think Tank photo bags, but the flipside 300 is one exception where I think lowepro did a novel job.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr