Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 983

Thread: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

  1. #81
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    tio kelong again buang at home! getting closer to the toilet zone!

    UKL
    2009-11-16 Nikon United - Kopitiam F.C 2 - 1 (1 - 1)
    2009-11-16 Casino Royal FC - X Men FC 0 - 1 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 SlumberPool F.C. - grumpy babies 4 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2009-11-16 Japan AV All Stars - Doraemon FC 1 - 2 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 Black Magic Divas - Evil FC 1 - 1 (0 - 0)

    Div.1a
    2009-11-16 Lao Kok Kok - Ulsan Horangi FC 1 - 2 (0 - 0)
    2009-11-16 KeKe FC - FC Behemoth 4 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2009-11-16 Jiao Sai Soccerites - Kallang Roar FC 0 - 1 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 Mongolian Chop Squad - Transversite United 1 - 1 (0 - 0)
    2009-11-16 Royal Union FC - Genocide FC 2 - 2 (0 - 2)

    Div.1b
    2009-11-16 Azerty - Qtoolong 3 - 2 (2 - 0)
    2009-11-16 The Pink Panther - Triumph FC 2 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2009-11-16 AMK Kelong FC - Milan Empire 0 - 3 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 CoCo Delight - Banana Leg F.C. 1 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2009-11-16 A Csapat - La Pi Xiao Xin 0 - 3 (0 - 0)


    Alamak what happen to Tran n Pinky both draw!
    Waiting for u 2 to come back to UKL n change the Dynasty to ours liao!
    tranny come up and you go down lor. hehehe

  2. #82
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    tranny come up and you go down lor. hehehe
    i got Toilet bowl title, Div 1 title now whats lacking is UKL title!

  3. #83
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    i got Toilet bowl title, Div 1 title now whats lacking is UKL title!
    UKL title need to be bought 1.

  4. #84
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    UKL title need to be bought 1.
    Thats why i gt to try n stay n earn more $ to but the title!

  5. #85

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    tio kelong again buang at home! getting closer to the toilet zone!

    UKL
    2009-11-16 Nikon United - Kopitiam F.C 2 - 1 (1 - 1)
    2009-11-16 Casino Royal FC - X Men FC 0 - 1 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 SlumberPool F.C. - grumpy babies 4 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2009-11-16 Japan AV All Stars - Doraemon FC 1 - 2 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 Black Magic Divas - Evil FC 1 - 1 (0 - 0)

    Div.1a
    2009-11-16 Lao Kok Kok - Ulsan Horangi FC 1 - 2 (0 - 0)
    2009-11-16 KeKe FC - FC Behemoth 4 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2009-11-16 Jiao Sai Soccerites - Kallang Roar FC 0 - 1 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 Mongolian Chop Squad - Transversite United 1 - 1 (0 - 0)
    2009-11-16 Royal Union FC - Genocide FC 2 - 2 (0 - 2)

    Div.1b
    2009-11-16 Azerty - Qtoolong 3 - 2 (2 - 0)
    2009-11-16 The Pink Panther - Triumph FC 2 - 2 (1 - 1)
    2009-11-16 AMK Kelong FC - Milan Empire 0 - 3 (0 - 1)
    2009-11-16 CoCo Delight - Banana Leg F.C. 1 - 0 (1 - 0)
    2009-11-16 A Csapat - La Pi Xiao Xin 0 - 3 (0 - 0)


    Alamak what happen to Tran n Pinky both draw!
    Waiting for u 2 to come back to UKL n change the Dynasty to ours liao!
    I'm trying to win my way up to Kelong League

  6. #86
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I'm trying to win my way up to Kelong League
    wah u good..i trying to go rock bottom first then climb up..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #87
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    wah u good..i trying to go rock bottom first then climb up..
    Rock Bottom is my trade mark move just impart it to them liao!

  8. #88
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Rock Bottom is my trade mark move just impart it to them liao!
    siao liao. now i learning F5 move. hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #89
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao liao. now i learning F5 move. hahahaha
    kui hua bao dian

  10. #90
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    kui hua bao dian
    ah di ah, F5 ah, the finishing move from brock lesnar.


    u old skool la. still in the hulk hogan era?

    haha



    paiseh, i oni 18 tis yr. my idol is john cena!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #91

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    kui hua bao dian
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ah di ah, F5 ah, the finishing move from brock lesnar.


    u old skool la. still in the hulk hogan era?

    haha



    paiseh, i oni 18 tis yr. my idol is john cena!


    kui hua bao dian is melvin didi's dream move, he pracitising hard

  12. #92
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    kui hua bao dian is melvin didi's dream move, he pracitising hard
    he havent reach the max level yet.

  13. #93

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    he havent reach the max level yet.

    he have to done the necessary "preparation"

  14. #94

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    I'm give u guys STFU.

  15. #95
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    kui hua bao dian is melvin didi's dream move, he pracitising hard
    wa! jiayou ah melvin didi!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #96
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he have to done the necessary "preparation"
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #97
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    kui hua bao dian is melvin didi's dream move, he pracitising hard
    That move is Tranny specialty they already perfected the move n no one does it better then them!

  18. #98
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he have to done the necessary "preparation"
    No preparation cos not learning the move la!

  19. #99

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No preparation cos not learning the move la!

    like this... means u must be learning "bi xie jian fa"

  20. #100
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: ClubSnap Xpert 11 Official Thread: Season 6 Thread 1!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    like this... means u must be learning "bi xie jian fa"
    No i only learn Jiu Yang Zhen Jing!

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •