Thread: 2nd hand flash

Default 2nd hand flash

Hi..I'm currently looking for a second hand sony flash like the FL56 or FL58..how do i check if the flash is in a good working condition?? I don't really understand about flash..thank you

Default Re: 2nd hand flash

Quote Originally Posted by kelzz8888 View Post
    Hi..I'm currently looking for a second hand sony flash like the FL56 or FL58..how do i check if the flash is in a good working condition?? I don't really understand about flash..thank you
    before you get 2nd hand...check with the local distributor how much to replace the bulb of the flash it if goes.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: 2nd hand flash

Quote Originally Posted by kelzz8888 View Post
    Warm welcome to you fellow Alpha user.

The Sony F56 is an older model so it may be well used. Buying the F58 should be quite alright since it's pretty new. Look at the exterior condition of the flash and test out all the settings (ratios) and functions (wireless, HSS) of the flash to ensure they are working.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony