Thread: Where to buy a camera bag?

Default Where to buy a camera bag?

I just got my new Nikon D90 with 105mm lens kit. Any recommendation for good bargain bags for camera and perhaps 2 lenses and accessories?

Default Re: Where to buy a camera bag?

Yes. It's called the "Search" button. The "2 lens plus accessories" requirement is the one repeated time and time again. Just do a search for "camera bag" and read from there.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vinlee76 View Post
    I just got my new Nikon D90 with 105mm lens kit. Any recommendation for good bargain bags for camera and perhaps 2 lenses and accessories?
    You can find the elusive bags at camera and electronic stores all over singapore.

in a shop.

Best is for you to bring all your gears to the shop and try it out. Some like to pack their bag tight and some prefer to have a bit more room for future expansion. You can never tell such things from a forum's recommendation. If you just want a decent, reasonable priced camera bag, perhaps you can try Lowepro which is everywhere. All camera shops plus places like Challenger carry them...
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

The Lowepro (Nikon) 190AW is the defacto value for money bag in the marketplace. usually around $40, its a pretty good deal unless you are looking for a bag that can be used for a specifoc function.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by vinlee76 View Post
    how much is your "bargain"?
    Cathay Photo has a nice collection of bags. You can go there and take a look.
    If you want those really bargain type of bags, you can try getting 2nd hand ones in B&S.
    Alternatively you can also look at some brands carried by NTUC.
    Last edited by Fotophilic; 10th November 2009 at 10:46 PM.
    cameras are not made of tofu

Get a crumpler 7 million dollar home.It can hold everything you mentioned.

bargain bag? 190AW Lowepro
    I refuse to List my camer@ equipment here.

you can go to sim lim square and check out alan photo on the ground floor and orient photo on the top floor.

Bargain bag?

I got my camera bag for $20.

it holds a camera with standard zoom and a flash. with pockets to hold other things. and is stylish to boot. hahahahaha but it has not much padding though, in which i added my own.

get 1 at peninsula plaza upstairs, the malay fashion stores. ironically, they call it a "camera bag".

tonight i get home i post pictures hahahhaha

Most camera shops carry camera bags. You can get either a backpack or sling bag, etc. The best is to make your way to these shops and ask (need not bring your gears along becos by stating your requirement, the sales person shall be able to advise). Lowepro is one of the popular brands.
    D200