Thread: Lost a Sandisk 2G Ultra II CF card at Marina Barrage on 8/Nov/2009

Default Lost a Sandisk 2G Ultra II CF card at Marina Barrage on 8/Nov/2009

I lost a Sandisk 2G Ultra II CF card at Marina Barrage on 8/Nov/2009 at round 11am. Pls inform me if you found. Thank you very much.
    My contact number is 98228242.

Default Re: Lost a Sandisk 2G Ultra II CF card at Marina Barrage on 8/Nov/2009

bro how come u opening another dup thread??

Quote Originally Posted by jackietan View Post
    I lost a Sandisk 2G Ultra II CF card at Marina Barrage on 8/Nov/2009 at round 11am. Pls inform me if you found. Thank you very much.
    My contact number is 98228242.
    Maybe in the sea already!

Two days already but still no news, very worry

hm.. depends on the picture inside if nothing sensitive then nothing much to worry for me.
    Learn to let go.
    I once lost a CF pouch containing 3 pieces of 2GB CF card...
    Good for me those are the unreliable kingston CF card, got reason for me to change to Sandisk

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Maybe in the sea already!
    Yes, it showed up here in the U.S.A.

Hope he finds it soon.

have u checked with the security there if anyone has turned in a lost card? CS is not a lost&found corner
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    have u checked with the security there if anyone has turned in a lost card? CS is not a lost&found corner
    It been 3 days without news after the report and the photos are very important. Is this lost&found thread not allow? Am i need to close this.

you've just learnt the hard way to be more careful with your belongings..
    eat. drink. shoot

Sorry for the lost. I doubt those that found it will not bother to give back.

Be careful next time.

This is the 4th day from the lost. It like searching a needle in the bottom of the sea. Pls help to spread the news

Quote Originally Posted by jackietan View Post
    This is the 4th day from the lost. It like searching a needle in the bottom of the sea. Pls help to spread the news
    maybe u can set up a facebook group with the details of the loss, add all your friends, and ask all your friends to add their friends to the group and so on.

maybe the news will spread faster. the person who found your CF card may not be a CS member.
    A7R3|V12|V15|FE28|MS17|MS35|MS50|50lux|50C|50Artis an|FD85L|FE85|90 cron|
    Σ24|35L|Σ50|135L|70-200G2