Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you guys get the MONEY for a 5DmkII ????

Default Re: Where do you guys get the MONEY for a 5DmkII ????

Be a xiao boi boi, go let gwc mor mor, sure can make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    If you can't afford it, don't buy it. It's that simple.
    Totally agree to that

Y bore down yourself in financial terms, where u know u can only afford a Nissan Sunny but why you want to find means to buy R8 haha.
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    Be a xiao boi boi, go let gwc mor mor, sure can make money.
    gwc want mei mei...

Quote Originally Posted by ShiNn View Post
    yah man, agree. the Ls will just keep coming. but unfortunately i just sold my 70-200f4 just last wk for a S90. im intending to upgrade to a f4 IS. its just too much for me! ugh.

my frens zhng their car until they are broke. while i succumb to the temptations of photography. haha

for a 5D mk II, my fren can get his complete customised turbo kit for his swift sport. haha
    i've always resisted the urge to zhng my car because when you sell your ride, there's no way you can reclaim the costs of your aftermarket equipment. i've seen people who have spent tens of thousands on expensive ICE (in car entertainment) systems, only to repeat the cycle again when they get a new set of wheels after 3 years. but then again, if you can afford it, no one is stopping you.

for photography, if you "invest" in relatively good lenses, you should be able to let them go without incurring a significant loss. and if you're lucky enough, you might be able to make some money from it as well! i picked up my 24-70 for $1700 (brand new) just before canon jacked up their prices. and my 70-200 f/4 L IS...for only $1600. so always look out for good deals.

i won't buy another car unnecessarily as a large sum of money goes to you know who.
    Canon 5DmII+BG | 24-70 f/2.8 L II | 50 f/1.2 L | 135 f/2 L | 600EX-RT

Quote Originally Posted by swish View Post
    i've always resisted the urge to zhng my car because when you sell your ride, there's no way you can reclaim the costs of your aftermarket equipment. i've seen people who have spent tens of thousands on expensive ICE (in car entertainment) systems, only to repeat the cycle again when they get a new set of wheels after 3 years. but then again, if you can afford it, no one is stopping you.

for photography, if you "invest" in relatively good lenses, you should be able to let them go without incurring a significant loss. and if you're lucky enough, you might be able to make some money from it as well! i picked up my 24-70 for $1700 (brand new) just before canon jacked up their prices. and my 70-200 f/4 L IS...for only $1600. so always look out for good deals.

i won't buy another car unnecessarily as a large sum of money goes to you know who.
    yeah dude, thats y i too have stopped zhng-ing my car. haha its pointless. i rather divert tat interest in photography. must more fulfilling to my life. =D

also had considered selling everything, (including my dry box). still not enuff to cover the cost of a 5DmkII body. haha. i tink my pants have to go as well.

meanwhile its just a waiting game for my bank acct in go upwards. hopefully by then the 5DmkIII will be out. haha

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    gwc want mei mei...
    guy with camera want xmm, gay with camera want xbb.

wow.

I was wondering where do you guys (5DmkII owners) get the money to purchase such an expensive body. Any sources to earn some quick cash?! haha. Im intending to upgrade to a 5DmkII by stumped by the pricing.

hope this help.

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Smile Re: Where do you guys get the MONEY for a 5DmkII ????

You can always just use credit card to pay 36 months of installment.

or...

Just buy the next best thing, the 7D! hehehe. Because after you purchased your 5Dmk2, your next problem will be "how did u guys managed to get money to buy 24-70L, 70-200L, 100-400L lenses?"

peace!

go to the stock market, buy 100 lots of warrants, contra within 5 days, or try today's toto

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceB View Post
    You can always just use credit card to pay 36 months of installment.

or...

Just buy the next best thing, the 7D! hehehe. Because after you purchased your 5Dmk2, your next problem will be "how did u guys managed to get money to buy 24-70L, 70-200L, 100-400L lenses?"

peace!
    never buy using borrowed money. I rather you go prostitute yourself to buy using cold hard earned cash.

awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    maybe you are the right one for her

i started eating grass the moment it was announced.

then sold my 40D & 17-55 to save more.

yah man, agree. the Ls will just keep coming. but unfortunately i just sold my 70-200f4 just last wk for a S90. im intending to upgrade to a f4 IS. its just too much for me! ugh.

my frens zhng their car until they are broke. while i succumb to the temptations of photography. haha

for a 5D mk II, my fren can get his complete customised turbo kit for his swift sport. haha
    Zhng-ing cars is wayyyy more expensive than just buying a 5DMkII alone.

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceB View Post
    Because after you purchased your 5Dmk2, your next problem will be "how did u guys managed to get money to buy 24-70L, 70-200L, 100-400L lenses?
    Spot on - and as earlier poster had pointed out, invest in good lens is much better than in the body long term. Bodies depreciate all the time, lenses hold their value well. Actually cost of a 5DMkII is nothing when compared to costs of say a fast telephoto prime lens - which can go up to few times as much.

Thread of the week
    Have to agree... I really had to click when I saw the thread title

Find a sugar mommy?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    kekekeke....good one
    A7R2|V12|V15|FE28|MS35|MS50|50lux|50C|50cron|J3|90 cron|
    5DIV|Σ24|35L|Σ50|85|135L|Σ150|300L

work, earn and save...
    50D|EF-S17-85mm f4.0-5.6 IS USM|EF50mm f1.4 USM|EF70-200mm f2.8L IS USM|EF100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM

I was wondering where do you guys (5DmkII owners) get the money to purchase such an expensive body. Any sources to earn some quick cash?! haha. Im intending to upgrade to a 5DmkII by stumped by the pricing.
    Ive got good lobang, if you make any referrals to me (people who are looking for a private tertiary school) you can just maybe give your 5dmII funds a healthy boost.

PM me if interested.

I get from ATM
    康能 捕风猎景,雕光刻影,照山摄水,快门禅宗.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast