Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: american idol 3

vince123123
    Guests

I concur. the episodes on Survivor seem so contrived, all seems to be staged and following a grand script of sorts.

Years down the road, this will follow the same path as WWF wrestling, which people thought was so real years ago and realise its all staged now. same as survivor, just that its fans still believe that its real.

time will tell...

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Hi,
    I watched the first season of Survivor but after that, the interest wears out.

All my lecturers say everything is all pre-arranged. From the players, strategies and even who gets eliminated at which stage. It is exactly like a stage drama, except on an island.

Hearing that, I really felt so stupid. And to think I wasted my time catching each and every episode... Bah!

Hahaha... Again, just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,
    -Michelle-

btw did anyone record the previous episodes or know where I can watch repeats for last week's?

Dang...that Viet dude's groups out of the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by mich_2103
    Hi,
    I watched the first season of Survivor but after that, the interest wears out.

All my lecturers say everything is all pre-arranged. From the players, strategies and even who gets eliminated at which stage. It is exactly like a stage drama, except on an island.

Hearing that, I really felt so stupid. And to think I wasted my time catching each and every episode... Bah!

Hahaha... Again, just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,
    -Michelle-
    and you believe your lecturers? in all likelihood they dont wanna admit they watch survivor too. besides i think what goes on in survivor mirrors the large corporations - lying, backstabbing, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    btw did anyone record the previous episodes or know where I can watch repeats for last week's?
    u can download using bittorrent.... i d/led all 5 audition episodes last week.

www.williamhung.net

i have given my best, i have no regets

i world idol!

i love the remixed version.

i wander if his dance number will be followed by millions but our office is learning how to do it know!

SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    Star World are showing the series from the start. They played the first ep last night. 9pm, thursday nights.

Bit silly given that Channel 5 is playing it too...

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    and you believe your lecturers? in all likelihood they dont wanna admit they watch survivor too. besides i think what goes on in survivor mirrors the large corporations - lying, backstabbing, etc etc.
    Hi,
    You are right - sometimes what a lecturer says may not always be true.

However, I guess it is up to one how to "treat" their comments - with some common sense and a bit of research by yourself. My lecturer just brought my attention to this issue, and I did some research on the Internet myself.

Perhaps you are correct. Maybe they themselves watch it also at home but then again, it's their private lives. It's really not up to us to judge.

Hope that answers your question.

Regards,
    -Michelle-

Quote Originally Posted by ashbaby
    The one i laughed the most was the chinese man singing the ricky martin song. I think he is the ultimate.
    williamhung.net = he bangs.....

Quote Originally Posted by offspring
    williamhung.net = he bangs.....
    He doesn't bang. He sucks!!!

whooaaa ... he came ... he banged .. he went home banging ....

"She Bangs" performed by Ricky Martin
    Copyright Sony Music 2000
    Written by Robi Rosa , Walter Afanasieff , Desmond Child
    Destroyed by William Hung

Last edited by ndroo; 6th February 2004 at 08:34 PM.

William Hung has now entired into the PALM realm.The video is even encoded to be brought around in a PALM using the Kinoma format. Can be obtained at HERE Manz..this guy is everywhere. hahahahaha.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

hmm.. i doubt survivor is staged.. the circumstances- ie weather, conditions, etc are too varied to stage anything accurate. american idol is getting in the the groove now.. group competitions r starting.. yeah!

Gee, William really scores it big man... see some new materials at:

http://www.williamhung.net/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123