Thread: Was playing around with PS

Default Was playing around with PS

I was just playing around with an old photo in PS. Had an urge to try something different.

Picture below is what I did. I know that it looks blunt, think it needs some touching up to make the near end of the bridge less blunt with the sharp corners.

What do you guys think? How to make make this concept more appealing?

Please give your comments and advise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nokin
    I was just playing around with an old photo in PS. Had an urge to try something different.

Picture below is what I did. I know that it looks blunt, think it needs some touching up to make the near end of the bridge less blunt with the sharp corners.

What do you guys think? How to make make this concept more appealing?

Please give your comments and advise.

Thanks

its a fun idea =D
    i'm not too sure, but does this work?

Thanks evildolly, definitely much better than the original. I have a better idea now on what to do with the picture.

nokin

nokin, you may want to consider rotating the image about 1.1 deg clockwise to straighten the bridge, and possibly remove the birds(?) on the right side before you do all the other processing...

Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson
    nokin, you may want to consider rotating the image about 1.1 deg clockwise to straighten the bridge, and possibly remove the birds(?) on the right side before you do all the other processing...

Just a suggestion.
    Thanks for your suggestion wilson. I've cloned out the leaf on the left handrail, maybe I should do the same for the birds too.

Anyone else care to give suggestions. I do understand that this may not be a nice picture to some but what I'm looking for is suggestions and opinions on how to make a dull picture appealing.

Thanks

hi nokin~ here's my try using evildolly's version... however need more work so the pix will not look so 'balance'... BTW I cuoldn't find nice clouds to reflect on the water so I guess that will do

Quote Originally Posted by sonic3d
    hi nokin~ here's my try using evildolly's version... however need more work so the pix will not look so 'balance'... BTW I cuoldn't find nice clouds to reflect on the water so I guess that will do

Good job sonic3d, you've cloned off the leaf and the birds. The reflection looks better, not so harsh. Don't you like the duck on the right? You've moved it

Thanks guys, at least now I have ideas of how different people have different perspective of a picture.

Any more suggestions???

Thanks