Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 998

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

  1. #21
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lolol fun series.
    the rest all CMI....

    2nite I use 1000D plus kit lens nia...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Power lah! What time were you guys there?
    think we there ard 9 bah and stay till quite late sia...

  2. #22

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    the rest all CMI....

    2nite I use 1000D plus kit lens nia...



    think we there ard 9 bah and stay till quite late sia...
    what happen to your 450

  3. #23
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    what happen to your 450
    resting at home....wanna go light..

    nvr used kit lens b4...

    last pic....


  4. #24
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    think we there ard 9 bah and stay till quite late sia...
    I see... I'm there at about 10pm. Then, I did some walkabout shots with my CZ 50mm from CK Tang down to HMV before heading home at about 10:45 as gf complain sleepy liao. Sunday she needs to wake up very early for church so have to accompany her .

    K lah, I also need to ZzzzZzzz liao. Have a great Sunday guys !

  5. #25

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    jimmy no bbb?

  6. #26
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    jimmy no bbb?
    no $$$...

  7. #27

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    thought u bought something?

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    reporting in for season 5.
    Seem like u guys are having fun yesterday.
    Too bad, I cannot join it as I went back to JB yesterday afternoon for attending my family event. Haven't tried strobbing b4 and it looks really interesting to play around with the strobbing. Tempting to buy a 580EXII but it is really expensive ya....BBB....
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  9. #29
    Member Raylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    745

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Reporting in...

    Looks like there was fun stuff going on

  10. #30

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    reporting in for season 5.
    Seem like u guys are having fun yesterday.
    Too bad, I cannot join it as I went back to JB yesterday afternoon for attending my family event. Haven't tried strobbing b4 and it looks really interesting to play around with the strobbing. Tempting to buy a 580EXII but it is really expensive ya....BBB....
    it is fun.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    it is fun.
    Bro, waiting for u to organise one.
    Wish to learn sth from u.
    Yesterday just got a 2nd hand 17-85mm IS for general walkaround and to try whether I am comfortable with F4 and above only or not.
    So far, that lens is still alright although it is quite soft for 17mm and F4.
    Some obvious CA for 17mm also but it is easily corrected by PS.
    From 24mm onwards, the sharpness is quite ok.
    Quite worth the money, I think.
    Not as bad as the review stated.
    The IS works properly and I am able to get sharp results for 1/6s with 85mm.
    For indoor shot, a flash is needed as it is not that fast.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  12. #32

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Bro, waiting for u to organise one.
    Wish to learn sth from u.
    Yesterday just got a 2nd hand 17-85mm IS for general walkaround and to try whether I am comfortable with F4 and above only or not.
    So far, that lens is still alright although it is quite soft for 17mm and F4.
    Some obvious CA for 17mm also but it is easily corrected by PS.
    From 24mm onwards, the sharpness is quite ok.
    Quite worth the money, I think.
    Not as bad as the review stated.
    The IS works properly and I am able to get sharp results for 1/6s with 85mm.
    For indoor shot, a flash is needed as it is not that fast.
    I thought 17-50mm is your walkabout lens.

    How much did you pay for that 17-85mm?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I thought 17-50mm is your walkabout lens.

    How much did you pay for that 17-85mm?
    17-50 is my walkabout lens.
    However, sometimes the AF is slow and miss some important moment.
    So, I would like to try that lens with FTM and USM.
    Indeed, the ring USM does not disappoint me.
    It's accurate and fast.

    My tamron 17-50mm is still with me and it is still better in term of IQ.
    The F2.8 is quite handy when use it indoor.

    I just paid quite reasonable price for that lens.
    Want to get one to try out also?
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  14. #34

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    17-50 is my walkabout lens.
    However, sometimes the AF is slow and miss some important moment.
    So, I would like to try that lens with FTM and USM.
    Indeed, the ring USM does not disappoint me.
    It's accurate and fast.

    My tamron 17-50mm is still with me and it is still better in term of IQ.
    The F2.8 is quite handy when use it indoor.

    I just paid quite reasonable price for that lens.
    Want to get one to try out also?
    17-85mm has been one of the lenses that I wanted to try out but eventually didn't made it into my cabinet. I've gotten 17-55mm f/2.8 hence most probably will skip 17-85mm.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    Send me this photo.

    Kns. Pattern King.

  16. #36

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Send me this photo.

    Kns. Pattern King.
    LOL PATTERN KING!!! damn sian lah exams grrrr can only come outta hibernation on 2nd DEC
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  17. #37
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Guys, I'm going thailand for business trip from next Saturday to following Thursday. I may have some time there to spot for some camera stuffs as I heard that the prices are comparable to HK's prices plus international warranty as well.

    Let me know if you are spotting for any prices and I'll try to update you guys. I can also help you to buy provided that it does not exceed my lagguage load.

  18. #38

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Guys, I'm going thailand for business trip from next Saturday to following Thursday. I may have some time there to spot for some camera stuffs as I heard that the prices are comparable to HK's prices plus international warranty as well.

    Let me know if you are spotting for any prices and I'll try to update you guys. I can also help you to buy provided that it does not exceed my lagguage load.
    Sigma 30mm f/1.4.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  19. #39
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Sigma 30mm f/1.4.
    Noted.

    Let's compile a list which will make things easier. Please note that international warranty only applies for Lens, Flash and some accessories. Body are only local Thai warranty. Same rule as HK side, however, warranty card is all in Thai. If you are ok & comfortable, then include your nick and item(s) which you are looking for in the below list.


    ----------------------------------------
    1) Yoh - Sigma 30mm f/1.4
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    ...

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 5 TCSS

    Looks like you guys had fun.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •