Thread: Urgent: One film photographer needed for NTU Bike Rally '04

Deregistered

Exclamation Urgent: One film photographer needed for NTU Bike Rally '04

I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, Nicholas, from NTU.

For the NTU Bike Rally 2004, he's looking for one film photographer to help cover the event, with a preference for a film SLR user. It would be better to have a NTU student because these are in exchange for the following for your photography:

CCA points (for NTU students only, obviously)
    Goodie bags
    Lunch

What happens on actual day is that you would need to be at NTU Chinese Heritage Centre by 7am, and you will be travelling in the safety car and journalizing the event that takes place from 8am to estimated 5pm. Please contact Nicholas at 9389-8481 to liaise for the finer details.

Event details are available at http://bikerally.way.to

I'll be 1 of the leisure cyclist.
    No photos for me..

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    I'm posting this on behalf of a friend, Nicholas, from NTU.

For the NTU Bike Rally 2004, he's looking for one film photographer to help cover the event, with a preference for a film SLR user. It would be better to have a NTU student because these are in exchange for the following for your photography:

CCA points (for NTU students only, obviously)
    Goodie bags
    Lunch

What happens on actual day is that you would need to be at NTU Chinese Heritage Centre by 7am, and you will be travelling in the safety car and journalizing the event that takes place from 8am to estimated 5pm. Please contact Nicholas at 9389-8481 to liaise for the finer details.

Event details are available at http://bikerally.way.to
    hihi...when will it be ah?...me a newbie... ....so wonder if they will accept?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kaprikon
    hihi...when will it be ah?...me a newbie... ....so wonder if they will accept?
    frm the webzite provided:

NTU Bike Rally 2004

Date: 8th February 2004 Sunday
    Time: 0700hrs to 2000hrs

Deregistered

shouldn't be a problem, Kaprikon, please give Nicholas a call. Shouldn't matter if you're new to shooting or not, so long as the photos are focussed, which shouldn't be hard to do.

Please also, check with Nicholas regarding the film, how many reels the organizers are passing to you to shoot etc, and who will keep the film after they are developed.

any more vacancies?
    shouldn't be a problem, Kaprikon, please give Nicholas a call. Shouldn't matter if you're new to shooting or not, so long as the photos are focussed, which shouldn't be hard to do.

Please also, check with Nicholas regarding the film, how many reels the organizers are passing to you to shoot etc, and who will keep the film after they are developed.

Very likely they'll provide u the films, & U'll have to give them back the rolls immediately. They'll develop for you. so u can't keep it.

Deregistered

meng, give a call first, i'm not liaising as a middleman. call/sms nicholas to see how things go. i'm only posting on his behalf.

oki,can. but in the morning lo, too late lioa...
    meng, give a call first, i'm not liaising as a middleman. call/sms nicholas to see how things go. i'm only posting on his behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by FOOXX
    frm the webzite provided:

NTU Bike Rally 2004

Date: 8th February 2004 Sunday
    Time: 0700hrs to 2000hrs

foxx u not 'subbing' the contract? I thot u're from NTU ... or are u biking??

Deregistered

seems like a person has been confirmed. thanks for the response!