Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 4 ways to bounce flash..

  1. #1
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default 4 ways to bounce flash..

    I have chanced upon a website which teaches how to find way to bounce flash..
    I find this website very helpful for those going into flash photography.

    Here's the website: 4 ways to bounce flash

    Hope this helps.

  2. #2
    Member Rendell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    I have chanced upon a website which teaches how to find way to bounce flash..
    I find this website very helpful for those going into flash photography.

    Here's the website: 4 ways to bounce flash

    Hope this helps.
    Thanks for sharing ... didn't know "Bounce 4 - bounce off a person"

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    857

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rendell View Post
    Thanks for sharing ... didn't know "Bounce 4 - bounce off a person"
    i tried this b4.. but i bounced it off my own shirt. lol

    i sat down, camera at waist level, flash on cam hotshoe pointing backwards (at myself) and fire away..

    did this when shooting a child sitting on the floor playing with some toys iirc..
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  4. #4
    Member papajanggo33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    rustic but charming hougang
    Posts
    898

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    thanks for the great info. certainly helps me a lot in portraiture shoot

    cheers(",)
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

  5. #5
    Member Rendell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    569

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnatic View Post
    i tried this b4.. but i bounced it off my own shirt. lol

    i sat down, camera at waist level, flash on cam hotshoe pointing backwards (at myself) and fire away..

    did this when shooting a child sitting on the floor playing with some toys iirc..
    next time photographer all wears white ... life size bounce diffuser...

  6. #6
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    Actually I was amazed by the "bounce off a white t-shirt".

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    the blue planet
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    may need a fire extinguisher standby

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    857

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rendell View Post
    next time photographer all wears white ... life size bounce diffuser...
    haha..
    all white for self-bounce flash.
    all black for light painting in the dark
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  9. #9

    Default Re: 4 ways to bounce flash..

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnatic View Post
    haha..
    all white for self-bounce flash.
    all black for light painting in the dark
    and 18% Grey for exposure and/or white balancing..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •