Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China winter - Harbin in Heilongjiang

Default Re: China winter - Harbin in Heilongjiang

Juz got back fr there... Yes, it's hell cold inside, don't think anyone will wanna stay inside for longer than 2-3 hrs...

Zhao Ling Park's Disney Ice Lantern Fest & Ice World is only open after sunset.
    Sun Island's Snow Sculptures are open during the day.

There's heated cafeterias for visitors.
    ~ 迷失的我仍在努力寻找属于自己的蓝天 ~

Thanks for the answers.

I was thinking of taking some magic hour shots when the sky is blue-ish (before turning black) and the lights are switched on. Or is this impossible during winter? Or the lights only get switched on when it gets really dark?

Quote Originally Posted by SK1968 View Post
    There is a cafe (heated of course) in the ice exhibition. Actually, since the exhibition is nice only when viewed after sunset when the lights are turned on, you are really looking at probably 1.5-2 or maybe 3 hrs there, and not a whole day. However, since it is freezing hell cold there, the cafe is definite a good shelter
    Quote Originally Posted by limkopi View Post
    Juz got back fr there... Yes, it's hell cold inside, don't think anyone will wanna stay inside for longer than 2-3 hrs...

Zhao Ling Park's Disney Ice Lantern Fest & Ice World is only open after sunset.
    Sun Island's Snow Sculptures are open during the day.

There's heated cafeterias for visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy View Post
    Thanks for the answers.

I was thinking of taking some magic hour shots when the sky is blue-ish (before turning black) and the lights are switched on. Or is this impossible during winter? Or the lights only get switched on when it gets really dark?
    I sure hope you get to snap some during the magic hours as it was already dark when I got there so I don't know if they switched on before the sky turns completely dark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12