Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it me or....

Default Re: Is it me or....

why are there so many girls like that in singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    why are there so many girls like that in singapore?
    Because this is Singapore. No money no honey. Other then money, they also want to be treated fairly as guys. But sometimes when we treat them fairly as guys (at workplace), they complain that we are not man enough by giving them too many tasks.

The following are of what I have observed GENERALLY though. Girls whom are a good catch and criteria are either attached or have fallen for someone already. Those not attached are either gold digger, go for looks, ONS, ah lian (once they open their mouth, 5 out of 10 words are vulgarities), hang high and sell or really decide to be alone. The last one mentioned are rare case.

So when you see girls in the 20s and not attached, you know why.

Girls are just hard to please, GENERALLY. Period.

P.S: Sorry for thread digging and off topic. CNY too free and cant get to slp.
    Last edited by Nature88; 15th February 2010 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature88 View Post
    Because this is Singapore. No money no honey. Other then money, they also want to be treated fairly as guys. But sometimes when we treat them fairly as guys (at workplace), they complain that we are not man enough by giving them too many tasks.

The following are of what I have observed GENERALLY though. Girls whom are a good catch and criteria are either attached or have fallen for someone already. Those not attached are either gold digger, go for looks, ONS, ah lian (once they open their mouth, 5 out of 10 words are vulgarities), hang high and sell or really decide to be alone. The last one mentioned are rare case.

So when you see girls in the 20s and not attached, you know why.

Girls are just hard to please, GENERALLY. Period.

P.S: Sorry for thread digging and off topic. CNY too free and cant get to slp.

The very reason why so little people are getting Married and have children in S'pore.....

Scuba & Father... For Life

if got money then out-source loh...don't have to waste time with sg girls mah.
    i bet they're are also doing the same anyway with ang mo guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123