Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    i'm quite glad kirkland left

he suay, keep getting injured

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    The club comes first, so bro Rodz, if Rafa tio sacked and Martin O'neil is installed, will you support? How about in the unlikely (almost impossible) SAF or AW is appointed? How about Ronnie Whelen?

For those who slam Owen, what if he returns on a free transfer? Go chew on it

At the end of the day, we are all entitled to our opinions. Our differences makes this thread interesting. We love LFC and we love to laugh and curse mancircle united.

YNWA
    haha,i'll support whoever takes over from Rafa...that person can even be bro cheesecake...but for now...Rafa's the man...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    haha,i'll support whoever takes over from Rafa...that person can even be bro cheesecake...but for now...Rafa's the man...

we agree to continue to disagree
    Last edited by grumpy; 4th November 2009 at 07:18 AM.

i'm quite glad kirkland left
    i think chris kirkland is a fantastic keeper jus that he is always injured.

his full potential is never realised.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

my heart still burns for LFC, even though the gaffer is a dingdong in rafart bendhisdick.

REDS DUO MISS OUT

Posted 03/11/09 17:37

Glen Johnson and Fabio Aurelio both failed to make Liverpool's squad for the Champions league Group E clash in Lyon on Wednesday.

Both were given fitness tests on calf injuries ahead of the party flying out from Liverpool, and were left behind on Merseyside for further treatment.

Liverpool have been given permission from UEFA to bring in teenage defender Daniel Ayala from their B list of players registered for the group matches, such is their injury crisis which sees six players ruled out, including Steven Gerrard.

Liverpool (from): Reina, Carragher, Agger, Kyrgiakos, Insua, Lucas, Mascherano, Benayoun, Kuyt, Aquilani, Babel, Ayala, Spearing, Darby, Torres, Voronin, Ngog, Plessis, Cavalieri.

RAFA QUOTES FROM ANTHEM

Posted 03/11/09 22:15

Rafa Benitez quoted from You'll Never Walk Alone when asked about his future as Liverpool manager ahead of the crunch clash with Lyon.

Benitez goes into the massive match in danger of leading Liverpool to their seventh defeat in eight games and exit from the Champions League.

But Benitez said: "I am really pleased to be here and I want to be here for a long time. Always, if you walk through a storm you hold your head up high, so that is what we will do."

The Spaniard cleverly used the language of the fans to keep them on his side during the worst spell of his tenure at the club.

He said: "Our fans are very clever. They know what the position of the club was when we arrived and what it is now. They know sometimes you have bad moments and that we are working so hard to try and change this."

Liverpool face Lyon without Steven Gerrard, Albert Riera, Martin Skrtel, Martin Kelly, Andrea Dossena, Glen Johnson and Fábio Aurélio, while Fernando Torres, Daniel Agger, David Ngog, Alberto Aquilani and Diego Cavalieri all have problems.

Torres' injury has been a subject for debate after Benitez admitted that he could need surgery. But the Spaniard claims that an operation is avoidable, saying: "I was talking with the doctor and he said it's a sportsman's hernia.

"It means he has a problem and we have to manage the problem. The positive thing is he is improving. He is training, sometimes with pain and playing sometimes with pain, but it's less pain every time.

"Hopefully we can continue doing well with him, and maybe he will not need an operation, that is our idea."

Come on Liverpool....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

Liverpool face Lyon without Steven Gerrard, Albert Riera, Martin Skrtel, Martin Kelly, Andrea Dossena, Glen Johnson and Fábio Aurélio, while Fernando Torres, Daniel Agger, David Ngog, Alberto Aquilani and Diego Cavalieri all have problems.
    This Alberto Aquilani got problem? What kinda problem? Come from Roma injured, training injured, last week got flu... Seems like a MC King. Fans are aching to see him, even hoping he is the saviour, yet time and again its disappointing one of our big summer signing still on summer holiday nursing injuries... If dont keep himself fit - still, very soon he will be known as "Aqualani"...

i dreamt that we lost 2-0.... then i keep on dreaming and we won 4-0.... then i got excited and wake up to check internet, only to realise match is tomorrow! LOL...

Hopes that's a sign man!!! WIN 4-0!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    of all the wingers that we had...barnes stands out to me...he's just brilliant when he wants to...though not every games...
    To me is Sammy Lee..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think chris kirkland is a fantastic keeper jus that he is always injured.

his full potential is never realised.

We can realise his injuries...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    i dreamt that we lost 2-0.... then i keep on dreaming and we won 4-0.... then i got excited and wake up to check internet, only to realise match is tomorrow! LOL...

Hopes that's a sign man!!! WIN 4-0!!

I dreamt it was a draw...

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    This Alberto Aquilani got problem? What kinda problem? Come from Roma injured, training injured, last week got flu... Seems like a MC King. Fans are aching to see him, even hoping he is the saviour, yet time and again its disappointing one of our big summer signing still on summer holiday nursing injuries... If dont keep himself fit - still, very soon he will be known as "Aqualani"...

change his name to MC-Lagi

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    To me is Sammy Lee..
    tonight we can let sammy lee play on the wings, dalglish will partner torres upfront!!!

tonight we can let sammy lee play on the wings, dalglish will partner torres upfront!!!
    Dalglish plus torres will be a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Dalglish plus torres will be a killer.

rafa with his 7 yo IQ can be one of the children accompanying the players out on the pitch... he can hold Dalgish's hand

I feel that generally Liverpool players always kenna injury coz the style they play must chiong on counter-attack.

You see Steven Gerrard style, he is the chiong-type. That why always kenna injured.

Those Liverpool player that is the skill flair pattern type like the Yossi Benayoun never get injure wan

Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    I feel that generally Liverpool players always kenna injury coz the style they play must chiong on counter-attack.

You see Steven Gerrard style, he is the chiong-type. That why always kenna injured.

Those Liverpool player that is the skill flair pattern type like the Yossi Benayoun never get injure wan
    Stevie G kenna injured during England's game

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast