Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1833384142434445 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 922

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

  1. #841

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    xpert11 sounds interesting but all this toilet bowl hugging sounds positively obscene!

  2. #842

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    i just thought of something delightful.


    arsenal - having injuries for his offensive players
    man utd - injuries for their defenders
    chelsea - gone to play for africa nations cup
    man city - there's no leader ard and they can't play like a team.

    liverpool? injury bad spell broken.
    Aquilani is gonna to play. Torres and Gerrard is back. Mascherano is happy with the on going talks of his new contract. Lucas is gonna play lesser minutes. Agger and Carragher is a better pair than Carragher and Srktel.
    wohoo. isn't this nice?

  3. #843
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    toilet bowl awaits him too
    This season awaits for u the undisputed ONE!

  4. #844
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    lai lai lai.. all are welcome to hug the toilet bowl together with melvin didi
    U never HUG Alone!

  5. #845
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    xpert11 sounds interesting but all this toilet bowl hugging sounds positively obscene!
    U gonna love it Join la... now it is only 3 Man utd, 1 Gunners, the rest LFC fans, if come in then all big 4 all in liao! our current season ending soon in about 2weeks time! after dat will rest for 1 or 2 weeks for friendlies before new season begins!
    Last edited by melvin; 9th December 2009 at 02:30 PM.

  6. #846

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    i just thought of something delightful.


    arsenal - having injuries for his offensive players
    man utd - injuries for their defenders
    chelsea - gone to play for africa nations cup
    man city - there's no leader ard and they can't play like a team.

    liverpool? injury bad spell broken.
    Aquilani is gonna to play. Torres and Gerrard is back. Mascherano is happy with the on going talks of his new contract. Lucas is gonna play lesser minutes. Agger and Carragher is a better pair than Carragher and Srktel.
    wohoo. isn't this nice?

    based on your assesment, the ones to benefit and can take advantage are spurs and aston villa

    our manager is just too laoya to admit he is laoya

  7. #847

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    xpert11 sounds interesting but all this toilet bowl hugging sounds positively obscene!

    come on and join us
    you might just love the toilet bowl too

  8. #848

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    "tonight at Anfield it's all about Aquilani. Not many Italians have succeeded in the Premier League but hopefully this guy will go on and make a real difference now."

    who staying up to watch???

  9. #849

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    "tonight at Anfield it's all about Aquilani. Not many Italians have succeeded in the Premier League but hopefully this guy will go on and make a real difference now."

    who staying up to watch???

    what time is the match?

  10. #850
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what time is the match?
    3.45am

  11. #851

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    3.45am

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  12. #852

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    3.45am
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i thought 18yo have the energy to stay up and watch?

  13. #853
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    most probably rafa will field 1/2 strength team to play anyway.

  14. #854

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    i thought 18yo have the energy to stay up and watch?

    18 yo have not have enough sleep this week
    need to catch up on beauty sleep, otherwise, will no longer look 18

  15. #855
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    show on MIO tv only

    time to watch it online

  16. #856
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    show on MIO tv only

    time to watch it online
    save up the $$ la. waste $$ sign up this mio tat mio, this *hub that *hub...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #857
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    18 yo have not have enough sleep this week
    need to catch up on beauty sleep, otherwise, will no longer look 18
    Dont worry. Every week go for some spa treatment to maintain your 18yr old looks

  18. #858
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Dani Pacheco is on the bench ... watch out for the youngster !

  19. #859
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Liverpool: Cavalieri, Darby, Agger, Skrtel, Insua, Benayoun, Mascherano, Aquilani, Dossena, Gerrard, Kuyt. Subs: Reina, Torres, Aurelio, Kyrgiakos, Carragher, Spearing, Pacheco.

  20. #860
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    indeed, who the hell is aqualanlan?


    2-1 home defeat! raf999 is the man!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1833384142434445 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •