Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 922

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

  1. #61
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    to have that triple H as a striker is a big joke.
    he belongs to the german bundesliga.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #62
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    that is carragher's point of view. that time we have many strikers, even smicer.





    what carragher is trying to say is simple. we do not have a quality 2nd striker in the team. no, not even dirty kite, zeronin, nogo.
    do we have better 2nd striker last season? Torres & SG got injured & missed many games also...did we score many goals then? Oh maybe we played alonso as striker last season...thats why we missed him so much... the whole team is almost the same...when we have everyone back to full fitness...thats the time we judge Rafa...thats the time he will have his team...

  3. #63
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we shall see.


    u know how much i wanted the team to progress... without rafart in charge.


    lets hope the team will wake up and do well.
    yeah...i'm sure every LFC fans want that...

  4. #64
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    do we have better 2nd striker last season? Torres & SG got injured & missed many games also...did we score many goals then? Oh maybe we played alonso as striker last season...thats why we missed him so much... the whole team is almost the same...when we have everyone back to full fitness...thats the time we judge Rafa...thats the time he will have his team...
    we have... ... alonso dictating the pace and flow of the game, creating chances that even a KKJ like dirty kite will be able to score from.


    in case u forgot, we used to have the best midfield in the world, minus dirty kite the fake right winger.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #65
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    yeah...i'm sure every LFC fans want that...
    i put gong tao on opponent team to let them buang deep deep.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    still, i'm ready to celebrate a grand and rare victory over lyon.





    but then again, i'm ready for some sad news.





    zen.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #67
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we have... ... alonso dictating the pace and flow of the game, creating chances that even a KKJ like dirty kite will be able to score from.


    in case u forgot, we used to have the best midfield in the world, minus dirty kite the fake right winger.
    Kuyt was part of that midfielders...best in the world...we lost alonso to madrid...has that made madrid a better team? we have Aquilani...lets wait for his progress...he might add another dimention into our play...something that might catch other teams by surprise...

  8. #68
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    still, i'm ready to celebrate a grand and rare victory over lyon.

    but then again, i'm ready for some sad news.

    zen.
    i also hope we can make another manure out of lyon...

  9. #69
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    i put gong tao on opponent team to let them buang deep deep.
    please do so bro... we need that now since our sick list is so long...

  10. #70
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Kuyt was part of that midfielders...best in the world...we lost alonso to madrid...has that made madrid a better team? we have Aquilani...lets wait for his progress...he might add another dimention into our play...something that might catch other teams by surprise...
    alonso is the jewel in the crown which consist of Stevie G and Mascherano.

    stevie G is the spear, mascherano is the anchor man. Alonso dictates the pace and flow of the game.





    dirty kite? sorry. u mux have been sleeping/dreaming. he is an out n out striker and never will be a winger. never.

    he happens to play in the right midfielder position becos he and rafart mux have more than 2 legs together.

    u can say that he is definitely the weakest link to our midfield.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #71

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    wahseh thread moved so fast.

    sparpok CC or grumpy to lead us!

  12. #72
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    alonso is the jewel in the crown which consist of Stevie G and Mascherano.

    stevie G is the spear, mascherano is the anchor man. Alonso dictates the pace and flow of the game.

    dirty kite? sorry. u mux have been sleeping/dreaming. he is an out n out striker and never will be a winger. never.

    he happens to play in the right midfielder position becos he and rafart mux have more than 2 legs together.

    u can say that he is definitely the weakest link to our midfield.
    bro...crown jewel...spear...anchorman...weaklink...these are all your imagination...without your weaklink...we would be out of last season CL group stages...that weaklink works so hard that without him...many of the crown jewels passes might not be met. anyway,its your opinion...

    For me,we had a good last season...we lost a good midfielder...yes in alonso but we have a new player whom when fit i'm sure will provide us something good also...

    lets move on from there...

  13. #73
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    wahseh thread moved so fast.

    sparpok CC or grumpy to lead us!
    put ur heart ur mind ur skill to our defence!!!





    com'on u reds!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #74
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro...crown jewel...spear...anchorman...weaklink...these are all your imagination...without your weaklink...we would be out of last season CL group stages...that weaklink works so hard that without him...many of the crown jewels passes might not be met. anyway,its your opinion...

    For me,we had a good last season...we lost a good midfielder...yes in alonso but we have a new player whom when fit i'm sure will provide us something good also...

    lets move on from there...
    without the weakest link and if we have a proper winger, we would've won the league n euro cup.



    by the way, the latest weakest link is louya lebar.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #75
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    without the weakest link and if we have a proper winger, we would've won the league n euro cup.



    by the way, the latest weakest link is louya lebar.
    that weaklink cost LFC 10million i think...

    tell me with 10million...which 'proper winger' can we get? who?

  16. #76
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    that weaklink cost LFC 10million i think...

    tell me with 10million...which 'proper winger' can we get? who?
    bro rodz, he was here as a striker.

    but u urself fielded him as a right winger.




    he is alrite as an out n out striker, but not a right winger. u mux ask urself why u do that to torture us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #77

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Kuyt was part of that midfielders...best in the world...we lost alonso to madrid...has that made madrid a better team? we have Aquilani...lets wait for his progress...he might add another dimention into our play...something that might catch other teams by surprise...
    Kuyt will run them to the ground!I mean literally!
    Last edited by goon; 3rd November 2009 at 08:14 PM.

  18. #78

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    that weaklink cost LFC 10million i think...

    tell me with 10million...which 'proper winger' can we get? who?
    The problem is that we have taken that shot for a winger in general with very little success in the recent years (and I don't mean just with Rafa, but since LONG LONG). I really don't know why, but its been a long time that I can't remember a name that "makes a decent cross in the penalty area from wide - left or right"...

    Can help this old tired brain think what has happened after Johnston, that kind of era?? Personally I value Reira a lot, but Rafa seems to have lost patience with him, at least I am not the one who signed him. Babel does not know when to pass the ball, he wants to play as a striker (his decision, I respect that).... Pennant.... (bought and sold, or was it bought and let go?)

    -- Marios

  19. #79
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    The problem is that we have taken that shot for a winger in general with very little success in the recent years (and I don't mean just with Rafa, but since LONG LONG). I really don't know why, but its been a long time that I can't remember a name that "makes a decent cross in the penalty area from wide - left or right"...

    Can help this old tired brain think what has happened after Johnston, that kind of era?? Personally I value Reira a lot, but Rafa seems to have lost patience with him, at least I am not the one who signed him. Babel does not know when to pass the ball, he wants to play as a striker (his decision, I respect that).... Pennant.... (bought and sold, or was it bought and let go?)

    -- Marios
    john barnes and steve mcmanaman.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #80
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    john barnes and steve mcmanaman.
    steve mcmanaman always my fav winger all time in Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •