Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    maybe tat explains why LFC are on a winning streak of late...

kelccm has joined melvin didi, redsun and jeff gorgor in waving dirty kite's undies!!!

u must be making loads of money by selling them your dirty kite collection

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u must be making loads of money by selling them your dirty kite collection
    ya, all made in china, pirated versions. origiginal versions are peddled by bro rodz. hahahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Nah, forming threesome is not my thing. Maybe bro Rodz will be interested to form a foursome with them
    dont hide behind me when u the one doing it leh... said many times...i'm a romantic guy...i only do with a lady at a time...

ya, all made in china, pirated versions. origiginal versions are peddled by bro rodz. hahahahahaha
    now i'm only into shakira's...nothing else...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    now i'm only into shakira's...nothing else...
    shakira's boyfriend's undies?!

dont hide behind me when u the one doing it leh... said many times...i'm a romantic guy...i only do with a lady at a time...

waaaa!! spare us the details!!

Thats becasue CC is keeping all the original Dirty Kite undies for his own private collection
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Thats becasue CC is keeping all the original Dirty Kite undies for his own private collection
    paiseh, i mr.pirate. oni got pirated stuff. all the origiginal is with bro rodz.

shakira's boyfriend's undies?!

waaaa!! spare us the details!!
    paiseh, i mr.pirate. oni got pirated stuff. all the origiginal is with bro rodz.
    wah...juz went out with shakira...if anyone wants her g-s...its available...haha,this weekend got date with pixie lott...my new collection...

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres tells Manchester City: Forget your 50m bid - I'm proud to be staying put as a Scouser

Fernando Torres has dashed Manchester City's hopes of luring him away from Anfield by admitting he already feels like a dyed-in-the-wool Scouser.

Liverpool's 21million record signing figures prominently on City's wanted list, with speculation mounting that a 50million bid could be imminent.

But the former Atletico Madrid striker, already a huge favourite among Liverpool supporters, insists his only aim is to ensure his name becomes woven into Anfield folklore with his scoring exploits over the next few years.

'I really feel at home here,' he said. 'From my first day as a Liverpool player, right up to today, I have always felt that Anfield is my home. I feel like I am from Liverpool.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0YbQ3DsIY

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool striker Fernando Torres tells Manchester City: Forget your 50m bid - I'm proud to be staying put as a Scouser

Fernando Torres has dashed Manchester City's hopes of luring him away from Anfield by admitting he already feels like a dyed-in-the-wool Scouser.

Liverpool's 21million record signing figures prominently on City's wanted list, with speculation mounting that a 50million bid could be imminent.

But the former Atletico Madrid striker, already a huge favourite among Liverpool supporters, insists his only aim is to ensure his name becomes woven into Anfield folklore with his scoring exploits over the next few years.

'I really feel at home here,' he said. 'From my first day as a Liverpool player, right up to today, I have always felt that Anfield is my home. I feel like I am from Liverpool.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0YbQ3DsIY
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

now we know u collected pirated "girls" undies (aka trannys)

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
    Torres edges closer to Liverpool return

December 3, 2009

Fernando Torres could return from injury in Liverpool's game at Blackburn on Saturday, lining up with captain Steven Gerrard for the first time in 10 matches. Liverpool could have their feared attacking partnership back together for Gerrard's 500th match for the club.

Torres has not figured since the Champions League clash with Lyon on November 4 following a problem sustained on international duty, but the striker is close to returning to full training after treatment for a serious groin injury. Manager Rafael Benitez will give the striker every chance of taking on Blackburn, who beat Chelsea in the Carling Cup quarter-finals last night.

"The feedback we had about Torres yesterday was very positive and he was feeling good," said Benitez. "We will see how he is in the next training sessions, but it seems as though things are going well.''

Asked whether the Spain international could face Rovers, Benitez said: "It depends on how he feels during the week. He has to keep training with the fitness coach, but if he is feeling better maybe he can be involved in normal training sessions and afterwards we can decide.''

Benitez expects to have something close to a full squad of players to choose from for the clash with Sam Allardyce's side.

"We have two or three players with knocks, but hopefully they are small things," he said. "It is always very positive (to have a fully fit squad), but there is a big difference in players being available and being ready.

"When they are coming back from injuries you have to be careful, but at least we will have options we didn't have before.''

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    now we know u collected pirated "girls" undies (aka trannys)
    now then u know...bro cheesecake keeps the pirated ones...mine is original...latest is from Pixie Lott...haiz...she's a west ham fan...

now then u know...bro cheesecake keeps the pirated ones...mine is original...latest is from Pixie Lott...haiz...she's a west ham fan...
    no need to explain la. we all know u love dirty kite's undies.

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

Cannot wait for the match to start, just subscribed to a 6 months contract with Starhub just to watch the remainder of the season.

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
    he's out of blackburn match.

starting lineup

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Insua, Benayoun, Lucas, Mascherano, Riera, Gerrard, Kuyt.

Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Kyrgiakos, Ngog, El Zhar, Skrtel, Dossena.

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942 ... LastLast