Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

we all support LFC...

we are now divided into 2 parties...one,supporting the whole team,manager inclusive,the other,just supporting the team,minus the manager & some players...

i wonder if those who are in category 2 above also cheered Rafa when he brought us back the 5th CL...proclaiming him as the next Shankly & so on...but now against him just bcoz the whole team isnt doing well...? i'm sure we are not fair weather fans like those glory hunters...

back in the 70s...80s i enjoyed LFC winning everything thats being offered...now that LFC not doing well,sad as i may be but i have fond memories of those years...thats what make me stick to supporting this team...no matter where the league position maybe...i feel its payback time as a supporters...i'm sure when the team is on the high again...looking back...having been backing the team through the bad times...we will all feel satisfied...

i would want to see those other reds(manure) fans if they will stick to their team should their team decline...

i'm not brain washing others...its just my view...

the lyrics of YNWA...understand it...stand behind the team...everyone involve...i'm sure we will ride thru this storm...no doubt about it...
    Last edited by roDz; 3rd November 2009 at 04:14 PM.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

I think as a fan for over 20++ yrs,we/I ( fans) have a right to criticize,praise the players,gaffer,etc because without us,the club ... dare I say will not be able to compete these days. Even fans far away from Anfield contribute $$$$$ by subscribing to say,SCV to catch those live matches,watch LFC when they played here,buy their jerseys,etc.

We want to have a say whether it's negative or positive simply because WE CARE about the club. It dosen't matter if u love Rafa or hate Rafa,we are 100% behind the club even if one day we get relegated.

I don't understand why criticizing the manager equates to hating the club.It's 2 entirely different issues altogether.Read TEAMTALK LFC's 'Your Say' forum and u will see the BIG BIG gulf between the pro Rafa n Anti Rafa.

YNWA

COME ON YOU REDS

Why divide into two factions? Whatever it is, stand up to support the team, the players & the manager.

Stay positive manz... LIVERPOOL FC is special, I still believe all is not lost, the farking ball is round like our ''pak pak''...

In the league, ya, LIVERPOOL FC lost 5, in theory, you can lose 6 matches but still win the league... 27 matches (more to play) x 3 pts = 81 pts to play for, plus the 18 we have now = 99 pts in total... Supposing lose one more, 99 pts - 3 pts = 96 pts...

Yes, its hard to believe, I still think a top 3 will be realistic.

COME ON YOU REDS get behind the team...
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 3rd November 2009 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    I think as a fan for over 20++ yrs,we/I ( fans) have a right to criticize,praise the players,gaffer,etc because without us,the club ... dare I say will not be able to compete these days. Even fans far away from Anfield contribute $$$$$ by subscribing to say,SCV to catch those live matches,watch LFC when they played here,buy their jerseys,etc.

We want to have a say whether it's negative or positive simply because WE CARE about the club. It dosen't matter if u love Rafa or hate Rafa,we are 100% behind the club even if one day we get relegated.

I don't understand why criticizing the manager equates to hating the club.It's 2 entirely different issues altogether.Read TEAMTALK LFC's 'Your Say' forum and u will see the BIG BIG gulf between the pro Rafa n Anti Rafa.

YNWA
    every fan is entitle to voice up what they want...but this is the time when the team needs the fans support the most...criticising the team wont help...

if a child doesnt perform well in an exam...do we tell the school to sack the teacher? Maybe this is a bad example......i still stand to support the manager,players...the whole club...

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    COME ON YOU REDS

Why divide into two factions? Whatever it is, stand up to support the team, the players & the manager.

Stay positive manz... LIVERPOOL FC is special, I still believe all is not lost, the farking ball is round like our ''pak pak''...

In the league, ya, LIVERPOOL FC lost 5, in theory, you can lose 6 matches but still win the league... 27 matches (more to play) x 3 pts = 81 pts to play for, plus the 18 we have now = 99 pts in total... Supposing lose one more, 99 pts - 3 pts = 96 pts...

Yes, its hard to believe, I still think a top 3 will be realistic.

COME ON YOU REDS get behind the team...
    i'm not surprise if we win the epl even...what is 9 points behind the leader with 27 more games still to play...we are not dead & burried...we are still alive & will keep on fighting till the end...

whether it is Rafa's fault or the beach ball's fault, we have to give our full support to the club now.

YNWA!

i will support the team but not rafart bendhisdick.

his time is up.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

REDS MUST FORGET RECORD - CARRAGHER

Posted 03/11/09 09:42

Jamie Carragher says Liverpool must stop "holding on" to their record of having won 18 titles and worrying about Manchester United beating it.

Liverpool already look unlikely to challenge for the Premier League title this season but Carragher is not concerning himself with the prospect of United taking the Reds' record.

"I fear not winning the title more than seeing United go above us in title wins," he said.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see them going above the record we've held for a long time, but we can't keep holding on to that record and looking into the past.

"We have to do it ourselves rather than hope Manchester United don't win it."

Meanwhile Carragher has admitted Liverpool made a mistake in allowing Nicolas Anelka to leave the club.

The French striker spent six months on loan at Anfield from Paris Saint-Germain in 2002 but then-manager Gerard Houllier decided not to offer him a permanent deal, instead recruiting El-Hadji Diouf.

While the Reds now rely heavily on Fernando Torres to provide their goals, Anelka is thriving at Chelsea and was the Premier League's top scorer last season.

Carragher has been impressed by Anelka's performances and wishes Liverpool had opted to keep him when they had the chance.

"I think it's a bit strong to say it was one of the worst decisions ever, but it's fair to say it was a mistake," he added in The Sun.

"You look at Anelka now - he was top scorer in the Premier League last season. It's in the past now, but it was probably something that never went our way."

TORRES NEEDS HERNIA OP - REPORT

Posted 03/11/09 08:05

Fernando Torres is reportedly suffering from a hernia problem that will need surgery if he is overplayed.

The Times claims the Liverpool medical staff have told Benitez that the Spanish striker needs to be treated with kid gloves or he will need an operation that will rule him out for two months.

The inguinal hernia apparently developed while he was on international duty in October and the striker has been playing in pain and rationing his training ever since.

He was withdrawn after an hour against Fulham at the weekend and will start against Lyon on Wednesday night.

Benitez admitted: "We are trying to manage, as he was close to having an operation. Two days after the Fulham game, he is still feeling something.

"He is not comfortable and hasn't got the power he had before, so we have to try to protect him.

"Fernando cannot play well if you keep pushing him. Maybe if you push him he will be injured for a long time."

Steven Gerrard has been ruled out of the crunch game against the French side with a groin injury - which could need surgery - along with Martin Skrtel.

Alberto Aquilani has been added to the squad despite still being "weak" from a virus that kept him out of the game with the Cottagers, while Daniel Agger and David Ngog will travel despite carrying slight knocks.

it gets from bad to worse.

it is destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    TORRES NEEDS HERNIA OP - REPORT
    so now everyone knows why Rafa subbed Torres...

[quote=Cheesecake;5576539Meanwhile Carragher has admitted Liverpool made a mistake in allowing Nicolas Anelka to leave the club.[/quote]blame GH for not signing anelka...blame diouf for wanting to come to LFC...blame blame blame... blame destiny...

it gets from bad to worse.

it is destiny.
    can we be sure we'll get better with Rafa out?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    blame GH for not signing anelka...blame diouf for wanting to come to LFC...blame blame blame... blame destiny...
    this one u can blame carragher for blaming GH.

dun ask me, i was never in neutral position with regards to signing ah-niao-ge. haf him, ok but he might get into trouble.

dun haf him, oso ok. that time we haf cisse who was still out injured and of cos, mickey mouse ouchwen.

can we be sure we'll get better with Rafa out?
    can u be sure we will not get better with rafart out?

Top ten most missed.

F365`s Top Ten Most Missed...

1 - Xabi Alonso - Liverpool

A podcast on a rival website recently carried a discussion about how criticism has to reach extremes these days. Lucas Leiva is routinely described as a terrible, woeful and appalling player, when in reality he is nothing of the sort. He simply is, and never will be, Xabi Alonso.

While Liverpool did drop points against the lesser lights last season, their problem was generally drawing, not losing, and one could argue that a lack of coolness and authority in the middle of the park contributes to that pattern.

Alonso was a master at dictating the tempo of play, quietly pulling the strings while Gerrard, Torres et al provided the thrust and took the majority of the glory. When Torres and Gerrard were not there last season, Liverpool could at least rely on Alonso to provide some creativity and spark.

Now they have little or none, and a failure to replace him adequately (Benitez knew Alberto Aquilani was injured when he signed him) has arguably put paid to their title race already.

Nick Miller

this one u can blame carragher for blaming GH.

dun ask me, i was never in neutral position with regards to signing ah-niao-ge. haf him, ok but he might get into trouble.

dun haf him, oso ok. that time we haf cisse who was still out injured and of cos, mickey mouse ouchwen.
    blame GH for having an injured cisse & injury prone owen...

YNWA...cheers lah bro...no point pointing fingers at any one person...this is a team ...

blame GH for having an injured cisse & injury prone owen...

YNWA...cheers lah bro...no point pointing fingers at any one person...this is a team ...
    that is carragher's point of view. that time we have many strikers, even smicer.

what carragher is trying to say is simple. we do not have a quality 2nd striker in the team. no, not even dirty kite, zeronin, nogo.

can u be sure we will not get better with rafart out?
    i am confident Rafa will bring us out of this problem...yes why not? even if we were to lose to lyon...its not the end of the world...we still have 27 games to go...only 9 points behind...not a great place to be in but not too bad that we'll not improve on that...

that is carragher's point of view. that time we have many strikers, even smicer.

what carragher is trying to say is simple. we do not have a quality 2nd striker in the team. no, not even dirty kite, zeronin, nogo.
    to have that triple H as a striker is a big joke.

i am confident Rafa will bring us out of this problem...yes why not? even if we were to lose to lyon...its not the end of the world...we still have 27 games to go...only 9 points behind...not a great place to be in but not too bad that we'll not improve on that...
    we shall see.

u know how much i wanted the team to progress... without rafart in charge.

lets hope the team will wake up and do well.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast