Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

C'mon LFC!! Claim back what belongs to us!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    C'mon LFC!! Claim back what belongs to us!!!
    errr... wat ah?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

RYAN BABEL`S LIVERPOOL QUIT THREAT

Posted 24/11/09 07:43

Liverpool winger Ryan Babel plans winter talks with Rafael Benitez - and is vowing to leave unless he plays more games.

The Holland international is unhappy with the limited number of matches he has started with the Anfield club since his 11.5million move from Ajax in the summer of 2007.

Babel explained: "I have tried to talk to the manager but it isn't of any use. I couldn't really do anything with the feedback Benitez gave me.

"We have agreed to look at my situation in the winter. If there's no improvement then, I have to be honest, I want to be somewhere else.

"I don't play a lot so I can't be happy and I can't cheer out loud. Sometimes I wonder how long I can sustain it but I will fight for my position - what else can I do?"

Babel scored an impressive long-range goal for Liverpool in their last Champions League match, the 1-1 draw at Lyon.

However, on the eve of Tuesday night's must-win match against Debrecen he spoke of his frustration at failing to make more of an impact with the club.

He continued in The Sun: "Isn't it unbelievable that in my first year I got chosen as Talent of the Year? And a season later I hardly play and without getting a proper chance."

Babel, who represented Holland in Beijing last summer, added: "I don't know if it has anything to do with my little trip to the Olympics. I know the manager wanted me to stay."

However, he does not think Benitez has a grudge against him.

Babel explained: "I really don't believe he is trying to get back at me. Every time me or my agent (Willie Haatrecht) have a chat with him he stresses I can't leave and he believes in me. We have to trust he is telling the truth. Saying it is different to showing it."

Babel has confidence in his own ability and still believes he can make the right impression in a Liverpool shirt.

He added: "I have shown I can do it plenty of times. I know I could be further in my career but if nobody helps you, if they don't make it easier for you, then it is difficult."

Babel went on to hint at divisions in the Liverpool camp, claiming that his fellow forwards only looked out for themselves, and that cliques had developed in the squad.

"All the forwards, they always live for their own success. It is hard for someone who isn't selfish by nature to act selfish," he said.

"I don't know if my team-mates were shocked by my new character but I do notice once in a while they get confused.

"Normally I would pass the ball - now I take the shot myself more often. I see how they look at me with a face that says 'Hey I am free!'

"But I'm not going to explain it any further because they don't give me any explanation when I ask for the ball.

"We have a lot of different cultures and on the pitch we are a tight group. But outside the pitch everyone goes their own way.

"The Spanish-speaking guys are very close. The youths hang out together. And I get along with Benayoun and Lucas.

"Dirk Kuyt? I don't really hang out with him. Dirk got accepted in the group of the Spanish-speaking players.

"He is very friendly with them and it looks as if he understands their jokes."

Babel also revealed some of the sacrifices he has made since moving to Anfield.

"As a Liverpool player I can't play in my blue Nike boots. They strongly discourage me from doing that.

"Blue is Everton's colour and Liverpool and Everton are rivals in everything.

"As a small boy you dream about a career as a football player. Your willing to give up everything for it.

"Once you reach that goal, only then do you get to know the whole world around it."

pieces of sh|t.

need to sell them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    errr... wat ah?
    Toilet Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Toilet Bowl?
    tat is xpert11 leh, and that is ur rightful throne.

RAFA `MANIPULATES` THE FANS - REDKNAPP

Posted 23/11/09 07:24

Former Liverpool star Jamie Redknapp has questioned Rafael Benitez's management and claims that he manipulates the club's fans.

On the eve of Liverpool's crunch Champions League showdown in Hungary against Debrecen - where they could fail to reach the last 16 for the first time under Benitez - Redknapp offered a wide-ranging criticism of the Anfield boss.

Redknapp believes Benitez should abandon the controversial zonal marking system and questioned whether Fernando Torres will want to stay if Liverpool are only in the Europa League next season.

Redknapp, who played more than 300 games for the club between 1991 and 2002, said: "They have won one in 10 now and fans will be thinking. They are firmly behind him, though, he manipulates the fans, he gets them how he wants them.

"But there comes a time, if they go out of Europe this week and then lose at Everton, that the fans are swayed and will say that we have to look at him now.

"That team is not really going anywhere. The problem you will get is that will Fernando Torres want to play in the Europa League? I don't think so.

"If they don't get into the top four at the end of this season, it will be a major problem.

"You have huge problems going on behind the scenes with the owners, but it is too easy to blame that. On the pitch the players are not playing well enough, that's a fact."

On Liverpool's defensive problems, Redknapp was equally damning.

He added on Sky Sports: "A few years ago zonal marking was the best format because they were one of the best defenders from set pieces.

"But the reason for that was that they had Peter Crouch and Sami Hyypia, two guys who are 6ft 5in plus.

"It doesn't matter how you defend when the ball comes in, zonal or man to man, they will clear it. Now you have a situation where people are not taking responsibility.

"You might have to turn round and say that zonal isn't working, let's go man for man. At the moment he is giving players excuses, teams look at it and think they will score against Liverpool."

LFC fans are now split into two camps.

the pro-raf999 and the anti-raf999.

i would say that it is very much evenly spread across. 50-50.

it is so sad to read on the official forum where fans are having a go at one another.

one raf999 and the fans are split. some of these fans are over 60+ yrs old!

so sad!

煮豆燃豆萁,煮豆燃豆萁,本是同根生,相煎何太急!

Cooking beans on a fire kindled with bean stalks,
    The beans weep in the pot.
    Originally born from the selfsame roots,
    Why so eager to torture each other!

LFC fans are now split into two camps.

the pro-raf999 and the anti-raf999.

i would say that it is very much evenly spread across. 50-50.

it is so sad to read on the official forum where fans are having a go at one another.

one raf999 and the fans are split. some of these fans are over 60+ yrs old!

so sad!

煮豆燃豆萁,煮豆燃豆萁,本是同根生,相煎何太急!

Cooking beans on a fire kindled with bean stalks,
    The beans weep in the pot.
    Originally born from the selfsame roots,
    Why so eager to torture each other!

where have u been?
    u also too much zen?

we have been having this split for at least 2 seasons here liao

the 2 18 yo on one side, bro rodz and zhapchit on another

the rest, depending on which side of the bed they wake up that day, will choose whether they pro or anti rafa that day

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    where have u been?
    u also too much zen?

the rest, depending on which side of the bed they wake up that day, will choose whether they pro or anti rafa that day
    at least ours is not as bad as the international forum.

one raf999 is all it takes.

the last time i was this disillusioned as a LFC fan was watching LFC under graeme souness.

where have u been?
    u also too much zen?

i think domdomino oso on our side.

wa, gathering our forces liao.

the last time i was this disillusioned as a LFC fan was watching LFC under graeme souness.

Souness was a victim of circumstances

Houlier was the painful one for me

i think domdomino oso on our side.

wa, gathering our forces liao.

aiya, u know i know can liao, just have 2 names as representative on each sides

otherwise, we are really dividing up the fans

Souness was a victim of circumstances

Houlier was the painful one for me
    houllier later years la.

haiz... 心事谁人知(hokkien)???!!?!

tamade, a manCircle utd fan fiend of mine even suggested jar-gon kinkyman as our next gaffer.

pieces of sh|t.

need to sell them all!
    if he was REALLY talking to The sxx instead of them "do something creative", he ought to go.
    there's a reason why that paper has doesnt have any readership on merseyside.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    if he was REALLY talking to The sxx instead of them "do something creative", he ought to go.
    there's a reason why that paper has doesnt have any readership on merseyside.
    bubblegum always complain instead of tucking it in and working hard on improving his gameplay and understanding with his teammates!

so angry! always reading abt his whines to the press!

he mux go la! disrupt team harmony!

cannot put all the blame on babel

rafa keep playing him out of position or give him too little playing time

not every one is dirty kite

cannot put all the blame on babel

rafa keep playing him out of position or give him too little playing time

not every one is dirty kite

true. fair enuff.

so all in all, the fault is still with raf999.

true. fair enuff.

so all in all, the fault is still with raf999.

we used to have one of the best defence around
    and defending and scoring from set pieces were piece of cake

and suddenly, we crumbled and our set piece record this season is a joke

we used to have one of the best defence around
    and defending and scoring from set pieces were piece of cake

and suddenly, we crumbled and our set piece record this season is a joke
    it all started with carra head-banging session with skirtie.

worse of it all, hyypia is not with us and agger always get injured one way or the other.

sibeh sian.