Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    haha,not true lah...i've not been online over the weekend...spend some quality time with family...school holidays leh...

many not here bcoz of school holidays..& no more guessing the score like last season...maybe u can start it again...how?

wah salute u...the only manure fan calling your own team manure...hahaha...LFC beat manure also shiok what...
    aiya humour u guys can anot ?
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    confirm leh. RVD!!! RVD!!!!!
    alamak i thought is the wrestling guy. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    aiya humour u guys can anot ?
    what humour? want to laugh at us is it? must beat us 1st before laughing lah bro...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    if RVN really come to LFC...we'll see who got the best of the rejects... between owen & rvn

its been quiet this past few weeks....

if RVN really come to LFC...we'll see who got the best of the rejects... between owen & rvn

your sense of humour also very zen

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

why want to stressed yourself...its only football...

bill shankley thinks it is more important than life and death

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    rob van damme mah/
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

huh?! do u know bill shankly?

bill shankley thinks it is more important than life and death
    me too.

now we're in bad shape under raf999 n it is clearly showing that we have not been doing well, i hope the boys can buck up n really perform.

i really belif he is raf999.

haha,not true lah...i've not been online over the weekend...spend some quality time with family...school holidays leh...

many not here bcoz of school holidays..& no more guessing the score like last season...maybe u can start it again...how?

wah salute u...the only manure fan calling your own team manure...hahaha...LFC beat manure also shiok what...
    i think bro rodz also reached zenhood liao.

he has tried his best to hypnotise himself, psycho himself but to no avail. he finally see the light....

zenhood.

GERRARD: WE CAN STILL SALVAGE SEASON

Posted 23/11/09 06:30

Liverpool set off today for their make-or-break Champions League showdown in Budapest with skipper Steven Gerrard insisting that they can still salvage their season.

The Reds, with one win in 10 games in all competitions, are seventh in the Barclays Premier League and face a Champions League exit on Tuesday when they face Hungarian champions Debrecen in Budapest.

Only a Liverpool win and a Lyon victory away to Fiorentina on the same night, will save the Reds from elimination at the group stage - the first time that will have happened under boss Rafael Benitez.

But Gerrard, who will almost certainly need another pain-killing injection in his groin to allow him to play in the Ferenc Puskas stadium, is confident that Liverpool's worrying season can be saved.

He said: "The mood in the camp is really good, although we know our position in the table isn't good enough.

"But we have faith in our ability. We know we can put things right."

He added: "It's been a frustrating few weeks because as soon as I was fit we had the international break. I've been desperate to play and can't wait to really get going properly again."

Gerrard started his first game in a month on Saturday when Liverpool drew 2-2 at home to Manchester City, and he is expected to continue in the side in Budapest despite problems with cramp in his calf muscles at the weekend.

Fernando Torres has been ruled out again by Benitez, who says: "He will not travel. But we will monitor him closely, although we are not sure whether he can play at Everton next weekend."

Liverpool have doubts over Daniel Agger (cut head) and Ryan Babel (ankle), but Yossi Benayoun, Fabio Aurelio, Albert Riera and Glen Johnson are expected to travel after injuries.

Defender Martin Skrtel, who scored his first goal for the club against Manchester City, believes Liverpool can stay in the Champions League.

He said: "We now have a big game coming up on Tuesday, and we have to forget about the City result and start thinking about Debrecen because it is a game we have to win.

"I am looking forward to it and I will give my all to try and help us get a good result. We believe we can get to the last 16."

He added: "I was very happy to score my first goal for Liverpool at the weekend. I have been waiting a long time for it, so it was a good moment for me.

"I am in my third season here and hadn't managed to score until Saturday, but I hope this is the first of many.

"But we were frustrated to have drawn again and we are not happy because of that. But there is nothing we can do about the result now and we have to look forward to the next game and try to win."

- the future is shrouded in misty dark clouds. i fear the worst yet i remain hopeful.

one win in TEN, guys.

its relegation form!

one win in TEN, guys.

its relegation form!

this season's objective: double over mancircle and everstone

this season's objective: double over mancircle and everstone
    waaa... lofty aspirations indeed!

waaa... lofty aspirations indeed!

i am sure rafa will be very proud of that

i am sure rafa will be very proud of that
    he super proud of the home game 2-2 draw with mansiptea liao, this 2 other objective for the season he confirm super duper proud lor!

so quiet

the rest of the brothers all hospitalised?

or they jumped ship and become chelsea supporters liao?

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast