Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    melvin didi juz bumped up the thread..
    but then u all say he's actually one of us, so he really doesnt count does he? 8)

babel will get better..
    wont he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    no comments on bubblegum except that he shud not b used as a left winger.

more to center forward pls!
    Babel will improve if he wants to...Rafa also has to give him more playing time in order for him to improve...but for now...hes not getting enough playing time as the team need stability with the current 11...so he needs to perform well when he comes on...

as for him playing on the left...i think he can be an impact if he can drift in from the left and crack some shots at goal...he can shoot the ball hard...he needs to do that consistantly...he is also fast & strong...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Babel will improve if he wants to...Rafa also has to give him more playing time in order for him to improve...but for now...hes not getting enough playing time as the team need stability with the current 11...so he needs to perform well when he comes on...

as for him playing on the left...i think he can be an impact if he can drift in from the left and crack some shots at goal...he can shoot the ball hard...he needs to do that consistantly...he is also fast & strong...

everytime he start coming in from the left, we vomit blood but u immune to it la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Benitez: I will quit if Torres is sold

By Soccernet staff

November 17, 2009

Rafael Benitez has revealed he would be prepared to quit as Liverpool boss if star striker Fernando Torres is ever sold against his will.

The club's well-publicised debts have led to questions about whether owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett would be tempted should a big-money offer come in for the Spain striker.

But Benitez told the Times the 25-year-old would not be sold at any cost.

"I'm confident it will never happen,'' he said. "If it did, I'd resign.''

Liverpool's 20 million man Alberto Aquilani was their only high profile arrival in the summer and Benitez has often bemoaned his inability to compete with the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea in the transfer market.

And while the Spanish boss admitted the situation had led him to make some mistakes, he was defiant about his transfer policy.

"When we have spent big, normally it's been very good business,'' he said. "Torres, [Javier] Mascherano, [Pepe] Reina, [Xabi] Alonso.

"[Robbie] Keane is a good player but we had to sell him because he was not playing at the level we knew he could play. "Ryan [Babel] was signed for the future and we are waiting for his improvement. He has to be more consistent.

"With the fringe players, we needed to take a gamble on Bosmans and one, two million-pound players. Some of these players have not been good enough for us. It is a risk you have to accept when there is not too much money about.''

Benitez defended the signing of midfielder Aquilani, who was bought for from Roma to replace Alonso after the Spain international joined Real Madrid in the summer, but is only now reaching fitness after injury problems.

"We can only buy one or two big, 20 million players a year,'' Benitez said. "If we want to have money available then we have to sell some players. We have to sell expensive and buy as cheaply as possible.

"Aquilani fit would be 20-30 million. We checked with doctors and they said he would be out one, maybe two months. We have lost some time, but I signed the player for five years, not five weeks.''

With Liverpool struggling for form and lying seventh in the table having lost five league games already this season, many believe their title aspirations are already dead, while qualification for the knockout stage of this season's Champions League has also been cast into serious doubt.

"People are worried,'' Benitez said. "But the team will improve. When we have key players on the pitch we are as good as anyone. We have proved this in the past.''

waseh, dilemma siah!!!!

on one hand, can't wait for raf999 to go!! on the other, don't want torres to go!!

ALAMAK!!!

waseh, dilemma siah!!!!

on one hand, can't wait for raf999 to go!! on the other, don't want torres to go!!

ALAMAK!!!
    all those of u wanting rafa to go, now u know how..
    now, hands up u guys who wants this to happen..

all those of u wanting rafa to go, now u know how..
    now, hands up u guys who wants this to happen..
    still want raf999 to go.

but not torres to go.

let's see how the season unfolds.... so far it has been a big wreck.

POOL STARS IN FILM FEATURING DRUNK `FERGIE`

Posted 18/11/09 10:24

A new wave of antipathy between Liverpool and Manchester United is set to break out over a film which stars Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher and depicts Sir Alex Ferguson as a whisky-drinking drunk considering his own suicide.

The film, Fifteen Minutes That Shook The World, is described as 'a darkly humorous, fictional account of the events that inspired Liverpool's fightback against AC Milan in the Champions League final in Istanbul in May 2005'.

United's expected fury at the depiction of Ferguson, and that of Gary Neville as a 'rat' who 'hates scousers', is likely to be compounded by the decision of Rafa Benitez to attend Monday's premiere along with Gerrard and Carragher.

According to The Times, 'In one scene, a Ferguson parody called McTaggart rings a Neville lookalike, wearing a United No 2 shirt bearing the name "Rat Boy" on the back, to celebrate Liverpool trailing Milan by three goals.

'"Rat Boy", whose features were digitally enhanced to make him more ratlike, responds by singing about how he "hates Scousers", an ironic nod to the song that United fans chant about Neville's widely perceived dislike of Liverpool.

'When word comes through that Liverpool have drawn level, McTaggart is seen swigging furiously from a bottle of Scotch, which has the words "Manager of the Month but not as good as Bob Paisley" on it. He then tries to put his head in a noose only to be thwarted when the gum bubble he blows explodes over his face.'

United have yet to comment on the film.

Deregistered

Here is the trailer guys! WE WON IT 5 TIMES ! ! !

i love when the actor adjusted the his spec..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post

i love when the actor adjusted the his spec..
    Aio, poor SAF.. now, at the end of every game, he is not only going to complain about referees but also about this movie too.. come now.. come.... its not so bad.... Ronaldo is still injured and its Real who are paying his big fat salary.... You be ok.. we will be on top of United by end May.. COME ON YOU REDS....

-- marios

support........ although i am not reds fans...
    Bokelicious Photography : www.bokelicious.net --- Facebook.com/bokelicious

will we get to see aqualanlan in action this weekend?

will we get to see aqualanlan in action this weekend?
    if can win, with or without him oso can..

if can win, with or without him oso can..
    swee la!!!

Hope we can start a winning streak...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Hope we can start a winning streak...

plus an injury-free one

LIVERPOOL NEWS

Benitez: I will quit if Torres is sold

Like that rafa got about 5 years more at anfield, coz by then Torres is too old to play liao...

Com'on you REDS!!!!

Benitez impressed by 'miracle' placenta cure

By Soccernet staff

i wonder what of cream the lady is using..

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    Benitez impressed by 'miracle' placenta cure

By Soccernet staff

i wonder what of cream the lady is using..
    as long as it works.
    babel and ngog with the chance to make an impact tonite.

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast