Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    did u guys read Paul Tomkin's latest article?
    That guy's got issues!

-- Marios

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    That guy's got issues!

-- Marios

he is a true fan too
    always positive and always got a good word for Rafa
    but I beginning to wonder whether he is bro Rodz in disguise or he pays bro Rodz to do all the writing for him

Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    Sapork LiverFools.. You'll Never Fool Alone!!!
    bad post reported.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

my conclusion is either he got bro Rodz to write the article for him; or he is bro Rodz in disguise

that fella is some spin doctor. i stopped reading his articles ever since he kept harping on how good the team is despite the fact we buanged 4times this season as he was writing then.

now we buanged 5times... 5times!! and we ain't no booker-t.

REPORTING...Good morning LFC fans
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    stand behind the team!! com'on you reds!!!
    always been since started in 1975...proud of it... win draw lose

i think you've got bad teacher or you support a netball team...

my conclusion is either he got bro Rodz to write the article for him; or he is bro Rodz in disguise
    i think he is s die-hard LFC fan just like me & you...he's being positive...most of you are negative...

he is a true fan too
    always positive and always got a good word for Rafa
    but I beginning to wonder whether he is bro Rodz in disguise or he pays bro Rodz to do all the writing for him
    i wrote what i believe...& take the positive in what appears negative...

that fella is some spin doctor. i stopped reading his articles ever since he kept harping on how good the team is despite the fact we buanged 4times this season as he was writing then.

now we buanged 5times... 5times!! and we ain't no booker-t.
    bro cheesecake stop reading newpaper coz he said newpaper is manure-fans base...now he stops reading Paul Tomkin's article coz Paul is pro LFC......or pro-Rafa to be exact...i like reading all news LFC related...i analyse them where appropriate...yes...its me who said whelan has no credential as a manager to comment on Rafa...or has whelan won a major trophy as a manager? hmm... cant recall him winning a major trophy as manager but loads of them as player...maybe he can comment on players like Lucas...Babel...Voronin...Kuyt...

thread no.42!!! yes!!!

we're still struggling in the EPL!!! rafart is facing the sack!!!!!!

Com'on you REDS!!!

We are doing quite well, as long as not at bottom 3 ....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    We are doing quite well, as long as not at bottom 3 ....

harlow, u sure u are a true fan???

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    REPORTING...Good morning LFC fansalways been since started in 1975...proud of it... win draw lose

i think he is s die-hard LFC fan just like me & you...he's being positive...most of you are negative...

bro cheesecake stop reading newpaper coz he said newpaper is manure-fans base...now he stops reading Paul Tomkin's article coz Paul is pro LFC......or pro-Rafa to be exact...i like reading all news LFC related...i analyse them where appropriate...yes...its me who said whelan has no credential as a manager to comment on Rafa...or has whelan won a major trophy as a manager? hmm... cant recall him winning a major trophy as manager but loads of them as player...maybe he can comment on players like Lucas...Babel...Voronin...Kuyt...
    he is embarassing himself for criticising Rafa's selection in the Fulham match! Was he even aware of Liverpool's injury list??

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    he is embarassing himself for criticising Rafa's selection in the Fulham match! Was he even aware of Liverpool's injury list??

some times we seriously wonder whether you and bro rodz are the same person

Stingy armpits...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    REPORTING...Good morning LFC fansalways been since started in 1975...proud of it... win draw lose

Wow.. Brudder Rodz very higher level zen. ... after more than 34 years of LFC diehard supporter

harlow, u sure u are a true fan???

Trying to attain a higher level of zen like Brudder Rodz la...

Deep deep inside crying in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    well said. There was a full update on the injury list. If you are looking for the rot, one should look at the Sooonez days, and the modeling gang during the Evans years..

Let Rafa get on with it rather than the same mob critising him. Last person I thought we would hear from was Mr Sorrymore... "while former striker Stan Collymore also said the former Valencia coach should be sacked" PLEASE LAH.... Some of us still have a bit of memory left to remember his antics... "Former striker" my toilet roll....

certain things paul tomkins say are true la.. this season fixture list heavily favours Man U and against Liverpool... Prob SAF having some coffee with the BPL fixture people again... Good thing is i think we have reach the lowest point in league already and only way is up.. Just hope we go thru CL into next round!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    certain things paul tomkins say are true la.. This season fixture list heavily favours man u and against liverpool... Prob saf having some coffee with the bpl fixture people again... Good thing is i think we have reach the lowest point in league already and only way is up.. Just hope we go thru cl into next round!

C'MON REDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Wow.. Brudder Rodz very higher level zen. ... after more than 34 years of LFC diehard supporter
    he mabok every night we oso dunno. hahaa

then he come here n put on a brave front!

Com'on You REDS!!!!

i dun agree with all those feel good articles as they mask away the true hurt and feeling.

in short, they are jus finding excuses for the plight we are in and skipping around the true issues and the truth, which is the table doesn't lie.

yes the injury list is long and blah blah.

but we got 20m GBP and they were all used to sign one lame duck.

this team is entirely made up of players signed by rafart less for stevie G n carragher?

so is it the fans' fault that the 2nd team is just as bad?

rafart has the $$ to sign the players and he spent them on the players he think will help his clause.

i dun agree that manCircle utd has got the better fixture list etc. somehow it will all balances out, u cannot run from the fact that we will play each team twice, one home n one away.

our team's current plight, blame it all on the man incharge of the tactics and dun be a kuniang, lookin for convenient excuses to worm out of the sad plight we are in.

tat is not being honest to oneself. that is classic escapism from reality.

be a man! stand up and admit to one's fault!

paul tomkins' articles --- > written to brainwash all other LFC fans into thinking that everything is rosy and fine when it is actually not.

everyone has a choice. not surprising that some chose to believe in what he wrote and of cos, not surprising that some believe that he is writing nonsenses.

but still, we are all behind the team.

next up lyon.

buang and we are out. simple.

buang and someone has to take the blame. we are living in a real world and we r realistic ppl, i mean most of us are, anyway.

most of us are judged on results. let us see what will happen if LFC buang again, which shud not surprise anyone.

but if we win, then good. let's hope we can build on this victory.

i dun agree with all those feel good articles as they mask away the true hurt and feeling.

in short, they are jus finding excuses for the plight we are in and skipping around the true issues and the truth, which is the table doesn't lie.

yes the injury list is long and blah blah.

but we got 20m GBP and they were all used to sign one lame duck.

this team is entirely made up of players signed by rafart less for stevie G n carragher?

so is it the fans' fault that the 2nd team is just as bad?

rafart has the $$ to sign the players and he spent them on the players he think will help his clause.

i dun agree that manCircle utd has got the better fixture list etc. somehow it will all balances out, u cannot run from the fact that we will play each team twice, one home n one away.

our team's current plight, blame it all on the man incharge of the tactics and dun be a kuniang, lookin for convenient excuses to worm out of the sad plight we are in.

tat is not being honest to oneself. that is classic escapism from reality.

be a man! stand up and admit to one's fault!

paul tomkins' articles --- > written to brainwash all other LFC fans into thinking that everything is rosy and fine when it is actually not.

everyone has a choice. not surprising that some chose to believe in what he wrote and of cos, not surprising that some believe that he is writing nonsenses.

but still, we are all behind the team.

fierce words from 18 yo....
    is that a rally speech to get support as the next gaffer?

he mabok every night we oso dunno. hahaa

then he come here n put on a brave front!

Com'on You REDS!!!!
    haha,i try to enjoy every games...i've experienced the highs with LFC...so when LFC needs my support most,like now,its time for me to pay back...

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    well said. There was a full update on the injury list. If you are looking for the rot, one should look at the Sooonez days, and the modeling gang during the Evans years..

Let Rafa get on with it rather than the same mob critising him. Last person I thought we would hear from was Mr Sorrymore... "while former striker Stan Collymore also said the former Valencia coach should be sacked" PLEASE LAH.... Some of us still have a bit of memory left to remember his antics... "Former striker" my toilet roll....
    just another former player with no managerial credential...i dont give any attention about those players comment...waste of my time but its nice to read & have a good laugh...

some times we seriously wonder whether you and bro rodz are the same person
    different person who share some common ideas...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    certain things paul tomkins say are true la.. this season fixture list heavily favours Man U and against Liverpool... Prob SAF having some coffee with the BPL fixture people again... Good thing is i think we have reach the lowest point in league already and only way is up.. Just hope we go thru CL into next round!
    yeah...YNWA

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast