Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    but being rafa, he will sure buy some 'un-heard' player soon..
    u mux ask bro rodz liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

nv heard of that person before.

carlton cole heard before, but if he is worth 20million, then we really got Torres for peanuts

the free one paulachenko, i never hear before

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u mux ask bro rodz liao.
    bro rodz will sign zhapchit

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he already had him in the closet

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS

'Sad' Nani lifts lid on fiery Sir Alex Ferguson outbursts

By Soccernet staff

November 12, 2009

Nani has risked invoking the considerable wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson by publicly accusing the Manchester United manager of undermining his confidence and painting a picture of a foulmouthed boss who rules Old Trafford by fear.

In an interview with a Portuguese newspaper, Nani has spoken of his disappointment at failing to secure a regular place in the United side. Despite the departure of compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo over the summer, Nani has started only half of the club's 12 Premier League games this season.

Nani claims that his confidence has been undermined and the winger has raised questions regarding Ferguson's handling of his career following a 17 million move from Sporting Lisbon in the summer of 2007.

However, Nani is not ready to seek a departure from Old Trafford, even if he has been left disheartened by missing out on some important fixtures for United this season.

When asked if he thought his career was being handled badly, according to the Sun, Nani replied: "As it is now, I think so.

"People expect more from me and it's not easy. But they are also not doing what they said they were going to. I know it would be better if I scored more goals.

"I can have a spectacular game but nobody guarantees me I will be starting the next match. It shatters your confidence. I did not play the important matches, against Liverpool, Manchester City or Tottenham. Not playing these games, I am a bit sad. But for now I am not considering leaving."

Nani's frank account of his travails at Old Trafford will naturally lead to speculation regarding his long-term future under Ferguson as far more stellar names have seen their Old Trafford careers come to an abrupt end after some contentious public statements.

The likes of Roy Keane and Jaap Stam have been victims of Ferguson's ruthless streak in the past and Nani is only too aware of the fiery nature of one of English football's more belligerent characters.

"Ferguson is a very complicated man," Nani said. "He's tough. If things are all right, then they are all right. But when he thinks something is wrong, everything is screwed.

"He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing you in a matter of minutes. Has it happened to me? Hell, yes! He'll say 'Nani, how could you miss this or this'?

"He shouts at players in front of everyone. No one escapes, everybody is the same. Giggs and Neville suffer most, because they have more experience. It is 'F**k' here and 'F**k' there."

hahahahaha! swee la!

he already had him in the closet
    hahahahaha

closet oso got jeff gorgor and melvin didi!!!

FERGIE GETS FINE AND TOUCHLINE BAN

Posted 12/11/09 14:06

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been fined 20,000 and given a four-match touchline ban, two of which are suspended until the end of the 2010/11 season.

Ferguson admitted a charge of improper conduct after criticising referee Alan Wiley following United's match against Sunderland at Old Trafford.

And at an FA Regulatory Commission hearing in London on Thursday, Ferguson was given his punishment.

Commission chairman Peter Griffiths QC told the FA's website: "Each member of the Commission recognised Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements and stature within the game.

"Having said that, it was made clear to Sir Alex that with such stature comes increased responsibilities.

"The Commission considered his admitted remarks, in the context in which they were made, were not just improper but were grossly improper and wholly inappropriate. He should never have said what he did say."

Deregistered

FERGIE GETS FINE AND TOUCHLINE BAN

Posted 12/11/09 14:06

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been fined 20,000 and given a four-match touchline ban, two of which are suspended until the end of the 2010/11 season.

Ferguson admitted a charge of improper conduct after criticising referee Alan Wiley following United's match against Sunderland at Old Trafford.

And at an FA Regulatory Commission hearing in London on Thursday, Ferguson was given his punishment.

Commission chairman Peter Griffiths QC told the FA's website: "Each member of the Commission recognised Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements and stature within the game.

"Having said that, it was made clear to Sir Alex that with such stature comes increased responsibilities.

"The Commission considered his admitted remarks, in the context in which they were made, were not just improper but were grossly improper and wholly inappropriate. He should never have said what he did say."

20k GBP only ? i think he got more $$$ under this blanket of chewing gums.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    20k GBP only ? i think he got more $$$ under this blanket of chewing gums.
    wayang one la. they oso scared to fine him bigbig.

nb banned 4 games nia. SMLJ

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    nb banned 4 games nia. SMLJ
    2 la. the other 2 'suspended'.

carlton cole heard before, but if he is worth 20million, then we really got Torres for peanuts

the free one paulachenko, i never hear before
    he got last minute winner against us one time..

did heskey renew contract?
    cos he cheaper and abt the same amt of ball skills as cole..

hey guys, dun need to rant abt fergie too much..
    the way he keeps continuing scolding ref, sure kena 10match ban.. 8P

hahahahaha

closet oso got jeff gorgor and melvin didi!!!

and some says got cheesecake and elvin too
    dun pray pray

2 la. the other 2 'suspended'.

knn, suspended till end of 2010/2011
    i think by then he should retire liao lah, or maybe he tio sacked by then
    still need to serve ban???

kelong

Spurs keeper Carlo Cudicini in serious motor crash

Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini has sustained what police have described as "possibly life-changing" injuries after crashing his motorbike in London on Thursday.

Cudicini's BMW motorbike collided with a car in Walthamstow at 10.30am and the Italian was taken to hospital where he is being treated for a suspected broken pelvis, as well as two fractured wrists. An air ambulance also arrived on the scene but was not used.

The woman driver of the car and a child who was in the car with her did not need hospital treatment. Roads were closed in the area after the incident which is being investigated by the Chadwell Heath collision investigation unit. No arrests have been made.

A police spokesperson told the London Evening Standard: "A 36-year-old male suffered injuries described as possibly life-changing and was taken to an East London hospital for further assessment and treatment."

Tottenham only confirmed that the former Chelsea 'keeper is being monitored by a club doctor after the serious incident.

"Carlo Cudicini has fractured his wrists and injured his pelvis after being involved in a road accident this morning," read a club statement. "The 36-year-old Italian goalkeeper has been admitted to hospital and undergone scans under the supervision of club medical staff. The club will update supporters on Carlo as soon as there is any further information."

Cudicini joined Tottenham in January 2009 and has made ten Premier League starts for the North London side. He has largely acted as an understudy to Heurelho Gomes this season.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

knn, suspended till end of 2010/2011
    i think by then he should retire liao lah, or maybe he tio sacked by then
    still need to serve ban???

kelong
    kelong one la. he sir leh.

and some says got cheesecake and elvin too
    dun pray pray
    impossible becos i dunno who is elvin. i oni know n love elva hsiao.

the closet oso too small for me alone...

but being rafa, he will sure buy some 'un-heard' player soon..
    u mux ask bro rodz liao.
    who was cristina before he played for manure? who was adebayor before he played for arse... they were also unheard...

who is masch before he came to LFC? we only heard of his problems with west ham...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Spurs keeper Carlo Cudicini in serious motor crash
    Looks like not a good week to be a goalkeeper
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS

'Sad' Nani lifts lid on fiery Sir Alex Ferguson outbursts

By Soccernet staff

November 12, 2009

Giggs and Neville suffer most, because they have more experience. It is 'F**k' here and 'F**k' there."

Confirm manure is a gay club...