Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

com'on u reds!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

woke up to such a heated discussion on this thread

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    woke up to such a heated discussion on this thread

YNWA
    haha,we peacefully discussed lah...we all want the bestest for LFC...

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i think its easy for coffeeshop managers like us to criticise pro-managers when they are not doing well...coz we are not judged by them instead...

quite a few of the coffeeshop managers have got teams in xpert11 leh, some of them has more than 1 team
    and some of them has won more league titles then rafa

haha,we peacefully discussed lah...we all want the bestest for LFC...

YNWA

hahaha
    the way you and bro cheesecake "discuss", people might think you 2 are a couple

quite a few of the coffeeshop managers have got teams in xpert11 leh, some of them has more than 1 team
    and some of them has won more league titles then rafa
    then send resume to the 2 cowboys lah...hahaha

hahaha
    the way you and bro cheesecake "discuss", people might think you 2 are a couple
    we are a couple of LFC fans discussing...LOLz

then send resume to the 2 cowboys lah...hahaha

i am sure they did
    but the cowboys got no money to sack rafa

i am sure they did
    but the cowboys got no money to sack rafa
    pay for the 2 cowboys Rafa's compensations...i'm sure they are rich...millions of econs...

Member/Tangshooter

pay for the 2 cowboys Rafa's compensations...i'm sure they are rich...millions of econs...
    still dun understand y the cowboys dun want to sell their shares..

maybe they betting against lfc to lose.. making big bucks..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    still dun understand y the cowboys dun want to sell their shares..

maybe they betting against lfc to lose.. making big bucks..
    surely they want to sell & make huge profits...thats why they are waiting...on the other side...buyers are worried with our current situation...thats why the delay...

how u know Rafa's got smooth cheek? u feel them before is it? OMG...

Pixel peep can see mah...

before u have high hope for Ngog,Rafa knows his potential...thats why Rafa sign him...ofcourse there are many with potential still fail to realise their dreams...

Hope he is not only good at diving...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    it is such a life.

they get paid millions. they are in the limelight. he made all the decisions so when things go wrong, he shud get shot along with the 2 useless brokeback cowboys.

not once did he admit he is in the wrong.

Bro, your Zen hood is collapsing... try to meditate

i think its easy for coffeeshop managers like us to criticise pro-managers when they are not doing well...coz we are not judged by them instead...

Yes easy to criticise if one is unhappy. Part & parcel being a true blooded fan. Once a while must let out the steam .....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sure, he can blame the injury crisis and such for all the current turmoil.

true to some extend. i gif him that.

but ultimately, he has been giving us blood vomiting games ever since a couple of seasons ago!

perhaps it is really time for him to go and as luck would have it, destiny is helping him along the way, along the way to tio sack.

Must tell rafa to ask his players to do proper warm-up before every match to prevent groin, hernia, diving injuries la ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Yes easy to criticise if one is unhappy. Part & parcel being a true blooded fan. Once a while must let out the steam .....

rafa's performance this season.... we got a lot of steam to let out

Rafa has won the Champions League within his current stay...in his 1st season incharge...arse has not won any during wenger's entire career...yet...

arse also signed many BUANGED players...non of them i even bother to remember as they are not my concern...i'm sure arse fans can tell u more about their team...

many fans will tell u that they deserve to give opinion about the team...as they are buying jerseys...long time supporters and all they want to say...but a fan should stick behind the team...especially when the team is not doing well...no point supporting the team that only plays well...if that is the case...can just support every defending champions...

yes...many of us has been a LFC fan since VERY LONG TIME AGO...if thats the case...why only complain now...if we can enjoy the highs of the 70s & 80s...why cant we still stand behind the team now?

Can't compare with others when we can't even be in top 4 now.

Our team sucks, our plays sucks, our owners sucks, our injuries sucks, our tactics sucks ....

But I am still LFC fan even if we are in 3rd div. This is no sucks.

now lets us not deny that cristina & drogba are world class players...they also dived & will continue to dive...they are highly paid to do their job...we just want our team to win...if we win the epl...with many goals coming from penalties that were not supposed to be...is it our fault? ask any manure fans...i'm sure they will say that they are the champions...good team create their own luck...

Those world class players are not from LFC. If they want to dive is their own club problem.

This is LFC, a true grit club.

ISTANBUL HERO HANGS UP HIS BOOTS

Istanbul hero Vladimir Smicer has retired from professional football at the age of 36 - and will now take up a post as Czech Republic manager.

The former Kop star has decided to hang up his boots after a spate of injury problems at Slavia Prague.

"I am not able to help Slavia on the field. I can no longer give it 100 percent," he said.

"My head and my heart want me to carry on but my body says no."

Smicer will now succeed Ivan Hasek as national coach in his homeland following their failure to qualify for the 2010 World Cup.

The winger made 184 appearances for the Reds during a six-year spell at Anfield between 1999-2005, scoring 19 goals.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...91110-1150.htm