Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

sure, he can blame the injury crisis and such for all the current turmoil.

true to some extend. i gif him that.

but ultimately, he has been giving us blood vomiting games ever since a couple of seasons ago!

perhaps it is really time for him to go and as luck would have it, destiny is helping him along the way, along the way to tio sack.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (42) COM'ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i think rafart should hide in their pants..
    he enjoys hiding in their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    gooners no win trophy for the last 4 season? it is ok becos they won the title during wenger's time. and if i m their fan, i won't b that angry nor pissed becos i see the young players that are coming through... world class!

what have we got? lao-sai one big scoop is all we got! sadness!

rafart has signed many... ... ... ... and many buanged. too painful to recall.

i can only say that rafart has lost alot of trust and respect from a no. of LFC fans. he will have to earn back those trust and respect.

at least he has to win back mine.
    hey rafart!! we are here before u!! here when u're present and will always be here even when u're gone!!!
    Rafa has won the Champions League within his current stay...in his 1st season incharge...arse has not won any during wenger's entire career...yet...

arse also signed many BUANGED players...non of them i even bother to remember as they are not my concern...i'm sure arse fans can tell u more about their team...

many fans will tell u that they deserve to give opinion about the team...as they are buying jerseys...long time supporters and all they want to say...but a fan should stick behind the team...especially when the team is not doing well...no point supporting the team that only plays well...if that is the case...can just support every defending champions...

yes...many of us has been a LFC fan since VERY LONG TIME AGO...if thats the case...why only complain now...if we can enjoy the highs of the 70s & 80s...why cant we still stand behind the team now?

i dun want to be proven right nor do i delight in the fact that rafart bendhisdick do indeed get sacked.

i m aware of the current plight of the club but it has gotten to a point that when i look at the team list and read who the hell is on the starting eleven, i get turned off and angry.

worse still when the team, as expected, buang against the KKJ teams.

the last time i was this disappointed and upset with a LFC gaffer is back at graeme souness' reign!

but even he did a couple of right things and that is to give robbie fowler and stevie mac a break in the top side.

maybe we can turn the tide, well, if so, congrats rafart, i'm happy for u but most importantly, i'm extremely glad for LFC.

i'm being realistic and honest when i say that high flying nogo saved rafart's sorry arse when he dived and won that PK.

can u imagine losing to a kkj team like birmingham in Anfield?

drawing against such a team is already a disaster.

desperate situation calls for desperate move. but it is a one point gained that i despise upon.

i'm disappointed that LFC have to resort to such an act in the highest chel$ki style in order to win a point!

rafart bought himself more time with that precious dive.
    now this is a wrong move...desperate situation calls for desperate move...i totally against this...we dont need any desperate move...what we need is solutions for the current problem/s...

i'm sure chelski,or even manure fans dont remember any of the dives their players did...they will only boast they won the match/championship...same goes to us if we win the epl...

bro rodz, we are standing behind the team. look at manCircle utd thread. those so-called fans are not even bothered to post when their team buang!

perhaps they are going to start a new fan thread on chel$ki right now!

bro rodz, we are standing behind the team but as for the gaffer, that is another thing.

but still, we are humans and we have emotions. rafart has got to be a man, not a kuniang, and admit to his own faults and mistakes.

i'm standing behind the team like i always do but sorry, not with the current gaffer. blahhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    now this is a wrong move...desperate situation calls for desperate move...i totally against this...we dont need any desperate move...what we need is solutions for the current problem/s...

i'm sure chelski,or even manure fans dont remember any of the dives their players did...they will only boast they won the match/championship...same goes to us if we win the epl...
    that dive most prob saved rafart's arse. it is a one point which we shamefully gained.

a pity, but i dun share the same view abt divers as most others. it is something that a kkj like cristina regina, joe cockster and didi dogba will do.

be a man!!! do the right thing!!

the season has a break for around 10days.

let's pray for a miracle... to somehow have a good result against mansiptea.

the last time i was this disappointed and upset with a LFC gaffer is back at graeme souness' reign!

but even he did a couple of right things and that is to give robbie fowler and stevie mac a break in the top side.

maybe we can turn the tide, well, if so, congrats rafart, i'm happy for u but most importantly, i'm extremely glad for LFC.
    i'm sure Rafa has given young players chance to get involved in the 1st team...Insua is an example...Spearing,Kelly are some other example...cant remember the young Spanish player who played in defence earlier on...

bro rodz, we are standing behind the team. look at manCircle utd thread. those so-called fans are not even bothered to post when their team buang!

perhaps they are going to start a new fan thread on chel$ki right now!

bro rodz, we are standing behind the team but as for the gaffer, that is another thing.

but still, we are humans and we have emotions. rafart has got to be a man, not a kuniang, and admit to his own faults and mistakes.

i'm standing behind the team like i always do but sorry, not with the current gaffer. blahhhhhhhhh
    the team consisted of players,manager & his staffs...

even old fergie blame others for poor performances...now u gonna tell me fergie has the right to do so coz he won many epls?

i'll still back the whole team...manager included...as long as he still manages my beloved LFC...

yes...many of us has been a LFC fan since VERY LONG TIME AGO...if thats the case...why only complain now...if we can enjoy the highs of the 70s & 80s...why cant we still stand behind the team now?
    its ok if we are not to lift the title for another 10yrs... or whatever, AS LONG AS manCircle utd are not catching up on our illustrious history!

the fact that the annoying manCircle utd fangays are hot on our heels have made it even more critical that we somehow win the title very soon.

what is 20yrs? we've waited for so long but a pity is that we have to wait even longer as a championship winning team has been dissected and we have to start all over again, with some lame duck in the team that cost 20m GBP!

the team consisted of players,manager & his staffs...

even old fergie blame others for poor performances...now u gonna tell me fergie has the right to do so coz he won many epls?

i'll still back the whole team...manager included...as long as he still manages my beloved LFC...

lets hope that nogo's dive is actually much like mark robins' strike that saved SAF's arse.

20yrs... gosh... i'm oni 18 tis yr.

i'm sure Rafa has given young players chance to get involved in the 1st team...Insua is an example...Spearing,Kelly are some other example...cant remember the young Spanish player who played in defence earlier on...
    good. we will know how much of a success these players are in the near future.

let's hope our boys will not be injured during this international break!

that dive most prob saved rafart's arse. it is a one point which we shamefully gained.

a pity, but i dun share the same view abt divers as most others. it is something that a kkj like cristina regina, joe cockster and didi dogba will do.

be a man!!! do the right thing!!
    now lets us not deny that cristina & drogba are world class players...they also dived & will continue to dive...they are highly paid to do their job...we just want our team to win...if we win the epl...with many goals coming from penalties that were not supposed to be...is it our fault? ask any manure fans...i'm sure they will say that they are the champions...good team create their own luck...

aqualanlan has alot on his shoulders. he has to prove that he is more than capable to fill the void left by alonso and on top of that, he has been look upon as a saviour of our current sad season.

now lets us not deny that cristina & drogba are world class players...they also dived & will continue to dive...they are highly paid to do their job...we just want our team to win...if we win the epl...with many goals coming from penalties that were not supposed to be...is it our fault? ask any manure fans...i'm sure they will say that they are the champions...good team create their own luck...
    yes, world class players.

but even so, i frown upon their willingness to hit the deck when they are touched.

a pity but hopefully our players will not dive like those clowns do.

its ok if we are not to lift the title for another 10yrs... or whatever, AS LONG AS manCircle utd are not catching up on our illustrious history!

the fact that the annoying manCircle utd fangays are hot on our heels have made it even more critical that we somehow win the title very soon.

what is 20yrs? we've waited for so long but a pity is that we have to wait even longer as a championship winning team has been dissected and we have to start all over again, with some lame duck in the team that cost 20m GBP!
    tell me which player that we could have signed for 20 million that is good enough? That is willing to come... available...

lets hope that nogo's dive is actually much like mark robins' strike that saved SAF's arse.

20yrs... gosh... i'm oni 18 tis yr.
    hopefully he can be a good deputy for Torres...

good. we will know how much of a success these players are in the near future.
    i'm sure they will be...Insua is doin a decent job...

aqualanlan has alot on his shoulders. he has to prove that he is more than capable to fill the void left by alonso and on top of that, he has been look upon as a saviour of our current sad season.
    let him ease into the team...get a few games under his belt for him to get use to the fast & furious epl...i'm sure once he's settled in...he will let his quality shines... he might be more than a saviour...he could be another legend...

yes, world class players.

but even so, i frown upon their willingness to hit the deck when they are touched.

a pity but hopefully our players will not dive like those clowns do.
    if they are highly paid clowns...& we win the league...why bother...let the other teams fans cursed at them...just like we cursed & swear at cristina & drogba...