Thread: Bag for travel

Default Re: Bag for travel

Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    buy m4/3 camera
    You pay? I have no money
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Had a test-run with the Hadley large today with only 1V + TSE24 inside, and a few bits and pieces.
    I bought some carabiners and attached the tripod bag to the bag. I think it works well!!!!
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Been using it like this.... HAPPY

my flickr - adamloh.com

Here are my personal experiences when i travel with camera gears.

Regardless of sight seeing in urban or rural apart from carrying your photography gears, some personal items like water, additional clothes, medicine, etc are essential. I had some difficulties when lugging my gears in Thinktank Streetwalker Harddrive backpack as what sort of additional items that i can bring along with.

I believe using ThinkTank Speed series belt bag and couple with a small/medium size backpack for your personal stuffs is near perfect. You will not use your arsenal of lenses when travelling. Lenses like 16-35 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8 are the ideal series that you can use even though the latter may not be utilize at all. So these gears should fit in Speed Freak or Racer.

When you want to access your camera gears, simply sling the belt bag to your front and grab your gears or even change lenses.

This makes a very good compromise especially when visiting temperate countries. Ofcause that doesn't give any excuse to overload your backpack with non-essentials items.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by MachIII; 18th December 2009 at 09:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12