Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast

Thread: Shop opposite John 3:16

Default Re: Shop opposite John 3:16

I finally encountered the top-class service of SLR Revolution this afternoon when I purchased a screen protector from them. Despite the very crowded shop, the sales manager Jason still took the time and effort to help me paste the protector on my camera. I actually feel a bit paiseh because it's such a cheap item and there were quite a few customers waiting to be served, so I just left my camera there with them and half an hour later, I collected it. Good job done, and service with a smile from the jolly manager.

All in all, 2 thumbs up! Will def go back there to get any camera-related items. When I asked them for the accessories prices, they were considerably cheaper than what I had seen in other shops, so price-wise I think should be quite competitive. As long as the service is good and price is competitive, I think most people won't mind patronising one.

To AP. Service bad, quotes bad. Very unrecommended to go buy from there. When i asked if there were any freebies, the salesman said "memory cards all that nowadays very cheap wh..." and i jus turned around and stormed out the shop. If want to buy, buy small accessories from the aunty.

Got quoted $659 for 50mm f/1.8 sony lens, battery and flash. Very very good deal!

Is there a number or a website or a email or something for this shop? Can anyone PM me it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gtl1987 View Post
    Is there a number or a website or a email or something for this shop? Can anyone PM me it? Thanks.
    if you back read a bit you'll find it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gtl1987 View Post
    hmmnnn...spoon feeding leh...

page 7 #82

just got my new DSLR from slr revolution and i have to say i rate them pretty highly. although today is quite "high tide" (as said by ray lim lol), they customer service is really heart warming and comfortable. i visit them 1st and deroute to the 2nd floor shops and i said slr revolution made the best and strongest impression. they arent overly commercialized, and its plain to see that they are a bunch of enthusiasts rather than business minded people.

thanks and cheers again

Woah.. with all these good comments, i might check them out for my new body purchase soon! Btw, do you guys get the e-quote from Jason by emailing to his email posted on page 7?
    Licence to shoot.

Yeap. You may email him ur quotations. He will most prob reply you by tomorrow. =)

Their service is

I went to their shop last week and ask for quotations for a few lenses, flash and handgrip... and they happily punch their calculator and gave me the quotes i wanted. And they are still smily even though i did not buy anything.

The prices are much better than my regular shop... (kind of disappointed with my regular shop as their price is higher even though i buy so much stuff from them)

Quote Originally Posted by Swaser View Post

To AP. Service bad, quotes bad. Very unrecommended to go buy from there. When i asked if there were any freebies, the salesman said "memory cards all that nowadays very cheap wh..." and i jus turned around and stormed out the shop. If want to buy, buy small accessories from the aunty.
    not exactly

after buying from them for about 10 times or more never got bad service from them
    Pentax K-x

Went there yesterday evening.
    John 3:16 is closed. SLR Revo small shop is crowded....
    Di866N no stock.

Hi, let us hope the shop keep it up that way with every customer all day long

Quote Originally Posted by soons View Post
    Went there yesterday evening.
    John 3:16 is closed. SLR Revo small shop is crowded....
    Di866N no stock.
    Go on weekdays not many people.

Couldn't help but noticed a few new accounts registered and started giving reviews on the shop already.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    Couldn't help but noticed a few new accounts registered and started giving reviews on the shop already.....
    Maybe because this thread is in Newbies Corner

Quote Originally Posted by B3nji16 View Post
    Yeap. You may email him ur quotations. He will most prob reply you by tomorrow. =)
    Thanks B3nji16! Hmm, emailed him on saturday, still waiting his reply.
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Thanks B3nji16! Hmm, emailed him on saturday, still waiting his reply.
    I emailed him last Thursday, no reply. Yet.

Count me in too, another happy and satisfied customer
    Bought Canon 50mm F1.8,UV Filter,SDHC 8GB(checked cheaper than challenger even using member privillege)

went there with a fren few days back to enquire the price for an original batt for his nikon D90 ..got quoted $49 ...was stunned (in a good way) =)

will be going back to this shop...good service n great price . Nice glass display cases for Sigma and Tamron lens too
    Last edited by antares2063; 9th November 2009 at 04:39 PM.
    Nikon D750 and some manual focus primes :)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast