Thread: Developing my 1st D100 pics, which Lab to go to ?

Default Developing my 1st D100 pics, which Lab to go to ?

Hie...

I'll be developing the first pictures off my D100 in a day or 2. Probably gonna blow one or 2 to 10R and the rest just 4R glossy prints. Which is a good lab to go to ? Pls recommend me the lab and pricing ? I dont need the ultimate lab that charges $5for a 4r print... just a decent, quality lab with good pricing.

Also, should I sharpen my pictures b4 I develop ?

http://www.fotohub.com/v2/

They charge $0.50 per 6x4 print. $0.55 if you add border.

Always do whatever post editing before you send in for printing. I would also suggest you not to send everything at once. Send a few for testing and see if you need further adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by marcwang
    Hie...

I'll be developing the first pictures off my D100 in a day or 2. Probably gonna blow one or 2 to 10R and the rest just 4R glossy prints. Which is a good lab to go to ? Pls recommend me the lab and pricing ? I dont need the ultimate lab that charges $5for a 4r print... just a decent, quality lab with good pricing.

Also, should I sharpen my pictures b4 I develop ?
    you are printing your photos not developing.... we develop FILM... and print photos...

D100 tends to be a bit soft if you shoot jpegs. so sharpening a bit might be on the cards...
    also try the sharpening on the D100... works for me.
    many shops print digital so anywhere near your place would be ok... i prefer fuji digital labs...

Blog Entries

Marc

give www.hotprint.com.sg a try as they are having their one year anniversary...

tell them what u need for best results