Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day Pics

Thumbs up

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    yah lor thats wat i hate about taking photos in public
    esp when there are ppl around then they will stare at u like some alien just fallen on Earth..
    True, true.

Just get used to it and enjoy what you are doing! There's this old shop house near china town... I walk all around the house, shoot shoot... smoke... Shoot shoot some more... must have spent at least 45 minutes there... and then did some abstract... shoot wall.. people look I smile smile loh~

Then I walk into some back alley behind shops... people think i'm crazy... I'm just looking for things to shoot...

Originally posted by Flare
    Just get used to it and enjoy what you are doing! There's this old shop house near china town... I walk all around the house, shoot shoot... smoke... Shoot shoot some more... must have spent at least 45 minutes there... and then did some abstract... shoot wall.. people look I smile smile loh~

Then I walk into some back alley behind shops... people think i'm crazy... I'm just looking for things to shoot...
    ahah
    good one

Shout Back, " TIO SI MI TIO? "

Originally posted by revenant
    Shout Back, " TIO SI MI TIO? "
    lol
    i not ah beng

lol
    i not ah beng
    "bo kua go yandao ah?"

BTW... Those some of those shop hose are brothels.... I'm sure there are much meaner people in there.... And I'm not a 6 footer like streetshooter....

Originally posted by revenant

"bo kua go yandao ah?"
    wo bu shi gay......

BTW... Those some of those shop hose are brothels.... I'm sure there are much meaner people in there.... And I'm not a 6 footer like streetshooter....
    huh??

wow, another 6 footer found here.

bwt, tall doesn't mean anything leh....

rainyboy
    Guests

hmm... you mean you always carry your cam around and around? tripod also?

Think a good photographer must have a certain amount of thick-skinness... especially in singapore...

agree agree... you definitely need some thick skin to pull off some good shots. i usually have my gear in my camera backpack... and i'm constantly pulling out my cam and lens to take some weird shots. my gf thinks i'm nuts but think she's gotten used to it. nowsadays she doesn't even bat a eyelid when i pull off some weird camera stunt.

(No i'm not 6 footer... I'm below the average height for Singapore Men... HAHAHHA)

Me always walk around with camera in hand and tripod on my backpack when i'm shooting... Or it'll be in my backpack. Bring it almost every where I go....

In Singapore, the people run very fast... One day I saw a guy at Ngee Ann City mopping the steps outside when its raining... I find it interesting, pick up camera(Never even put up to my eye) He saw me... then he disappear liao... I keep camera He reappear and continue mopping.... And I'm like 50ms away...
    #@@#$!

(No i'm not 6 footer... I'm below the average height for Singapore Men... HAHAHHA)

Me always walk around with camera in hand and tripod on my backpack when i'm shooting... Or it'll be in my backpack. Bring it almost every where I go....

In Singapore, the people run very fast... One day I saw a guy at Ngee Ann City mopping the steps outside when its raining... I find it interesting, pick up camera(Never even put up to my eye) He saw me... then he disappear liao... I keep camera He reappear and continue mopping.... And I'm like 50ms away...
    #@@#$!
    lol

Anyway, I'm not refering to you as the 6 footer, was refering to streetshooter

#@@#$!
    lol thats interesting
    anyway do u bring ur cam and tripod to SP too?

6 footer = 1.8m?

6 footer = 1.8m?
    yup.

Yah... I bring it to school too, except for exam period..... Small size guy with a bag bigger than his body.... HAHAHHAA... Cannot miss... Some more got tripod strap to the bag...

ahaha u from CLS rite?
    next time see got tripod sticking out its u liao

but abit hardcore rite? go school everyday oso bring cam

Hahahah... Yah from CLS... But Not much chance to see me liao... Graduate liao...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12