Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fake product from reputable shop

Default Re: Fake product from reputable shop

Quote Originally Posted by tenpa View Post
    Hi guys, I bought the blue swiss blower from a reputable shop at SLS, A--- Ph-t- the one at the ground floor it's always packed with people.. found out that it's a fake.... And I got it for $18...
    Alan Photo is NOT a reputable shop anymore - The Funan branch is 50/50, but in SLS, only Orient Photo is reputable.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Never liked em. Ask for quotes a few times and each time the quote was . Most of the salesguys there don't give a damn too. Even if they were somewhat ok in the past, from what I am hearing now, they are certainly not ok now.

Only store I will trust in SLS is OP.

yeap so far OP is alright, used to get something at AP SLS, seems like not consistent with the service and attitude , it's jus me maybe

cheers
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

Quote Originally Posted by ricleo View Post
    that's why Caveat emptor always applies no matter where you shop. Even a reputable shops can have their blacksheep salesman, and unreputable shops will also have their good salesman

Blacksheeps in herds of white sheep, and White sheep in herds of blacksheeps

Meeeeehhh....
    They are blacksheeps in the herd of blacksheeps - 100% pure BLACK.
    I stopped buying there for a long time.

Nothing new. This shop is reputable for "U better do ur homework before u set foot in there."
    I have a near-mint Olympus E-620 Underwater Case for Sale. PM me for a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Alan Photo is NOT a reputable shop anymore - The Funan branch is 50/50, but in SLS, only Orient Photo is reputable.
    Not exactly. I have bought stuff from them before and have never got cheated nor gotten stupid attitude.

I guess it defers with everyone, but if you don't like, then buy from other shops.

And to TS: If you wanna name the shop, just put the full name and not A--- P--t--.
    Pentax K-x

Gave up buying things from SLS ground and 2nd floor shops long ago... so many ah bengs and not so "customer friendly" store assistants... Remember one guy quote me a product from a sony catalog and sold me one "chiong" china no brand one at same price... ahah need to open eyes big big to buy things from them...

Totally agreed..... Next time better do my homework before shopping

just curious.
    so the "AE" blower is also from swiss?

Quote Originally Posted by poppyer View Post
    just curious.
    so the "AE" blower is also from swiss?
    The workman ship is different and it has a metal valve at the back of the blower. But I don't think its swiss made... cant find any company with the name AE... AF there is one but not AE..

I really doubt its swiss made...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12