Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

  1. #1

    Default Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session
    Date: 21st November
    Location: IMM
    Time: 2.30pm

  2. #2

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuyota View Post
    Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session
    Date: 21st November
    Location: IMM
    Time: 2.30pm
    Can help me take nice photos? I am going to the Anime Festival at Suntec City....

  3. #3

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Anyone going down to IMM or know the flight details?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lost in translation
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by Timolol View Post
    Anyone going down to IMM or know the flight details?
    she's came in this afternoon from taiwan... saw her at T1...
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

  5. #5

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by harper View Post
    she's came in this afternoon from taiwan... saw her at T1...
    Ah! I didn't know! You going to shoot tomorrow at IMM?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    I think I would be there tomorrow.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by harper View Post
    she's came in this afternoon from taiwan... saw her at T1...
    Really? what time did u see her?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    there s concert for angela at max pavilion but i have a problem
    Is DSLR with 70 -200 allow in there ?

    if yes, i just ponder how to smuggle a 150- 500 sigma inside ...my gf will kills me for sure

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lost in translation
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by Timolol View Post
    Ah! I didn't know! You going to shoot tomorrow at IMM?
    don't think so.
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lost in translation
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuyota View Post
    Really? what time did u see her?
    around 1245h... see was with a few of the "staff" mostly in black...
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lost in translation
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: Angela Zhang '5th Season' autograph session

    Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    there s concert for angela at max pavilion but i have a problem
    Is DSLR with 70 -200 allow in there ?

    if yes, i just ponder how to smuggle a 150- 500 sigma inside ...my gf will kills me for sure
    wah... that sure is big...
    "camcount" freeze, till Dec 2011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •