Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 419242728293031 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 625

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

  1. #561

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    on a lighter note, i hope xx doesn't blog about my pastime.. i think she might find it more perverted than gwc art

    my subjects are all naked, super sexy, and i like to touch them while they purr in delight in response to my gentle stroking.

    i often catch them in compromising positions.













    i can imagine it already.. the captions


    SO FAT ALSO WANT TO BE MODEL


    ACTING SO COY, EEYER


    THE PHOTOGRAPHER IS GOING TO W*** AT NIGHT ABOUT THIS POSE WITH THE PERKY BUTT, ETC


    PUT A WOK THERE BUT NEVER USE TO COOK, WHERE'S THE LOGIC?

  2. #562

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    of course. i assume that unlike the majority of us, you only understand via pictorial explanations. hahaha, so now you know you were arguing with a 16 year old. how shameful ? so you mean you couldnt tell from the way i argue?

    you know why i said i was 16? i knew you were gonna take this argument. (take it that i did it out of pity, but if u tell me your age it will give me one long reason to slam you)
    BUT afterall, this is what losers do, when they cant come up with reasons and logic anymore.

    if all 16 years old talk like me, i assume you will be hamtam till you lan lan when you meet kids whom are decades younger than you.

    nehninehnipoopoo
    Erm....I didn't even realised you were arguing with your postings

    Hard to tell u were 16 from the way you talk, cause a lot of adults also talk like 16 year olds nowdays. I'm one of them

    16 year olds wanna hamtam me, still long way lah. Why take forum take so seriously?

  3. #563

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    to get through to the uncle-types, you just need to make one word posts with smileys.

    this alone will be sufficient to be considered as decent communication for heipigu.

    it is short, succinct, gets your point across, and he has no trouble understanding it , since it isn't a figure of speech!

    Yes, exactly. Nightmare knows me the best.

    Keep it short please, and dun forget the smileys

  4. #564

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    actually i think hei pi gu is..

    firstly, invent his own Black Backside Dictionary to explain to us what does 'whoring' means.
    after that when someone uses a globally accepted meaning of 'whoring' he turns into Justice Bao and defend XMM and say we shouldnt use the word "whore" on them. my idol....



    now i understand why he got black backside. got black face of coz must have black backside to match ma
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

  5. #565
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Erm....I didn't even realised you were arguing with your postings

    Hard to tell u were 16 from the way you talk, cause a lot of adults also talk like 16 year olds nowdays. I'm one of them

    16 year olds wanna hamtam me, still long way lah. Why take forum take so seriously?
    I worry for you.

    She has got nails and teeth.


  6. #566

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Yes, exactly. Nightmare knows me the best.

    Keep it short please, and dun forget the smileys


    go gai gai? yes? no?

  7. #567

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    thank you uncle. but xmm got something to say to uncle here before i depart for my O LEVEL exams. uncle, if you wanna mess in the forum and make personal attacks, at least brush up on your basic debating skills and ENGLISH first okay? maybe while posting, you can stay at onelook.com (quite a good dictionary site)

    uncle, XMM here hope you have a fun day making personal attacks at nightmare and van later!
    Forum just talk lor. Why care so much about debating and english skills?

    Aiyah, me and nightmare always rub each other backside one lah, no hard feelings for us one

  8. #568

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Yes, exactly. Nightmare knows me the best.


    i fwen you!

  9. #569

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    . got black face of coz must have black backside to match ma
    hey, how you know blackface people surely must have black backside?
    always the Light, .... always.

  10. #570

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    actually i think hei pi gu is..

    firstly, invent his own Black Backside Dictionary to explain to us what does 'whoring' means.
    after that when someone uses a globally accepted meaning of 'whoring' he turns into Justice Bao and defend XMM and say we shouldnt use the word "whore" on them. my idol....



    now i understand why he got black backside. got black face of coz must have black backside to match ma

    Can start a new thread dedicated to me please? I want that thread to be as popular as this XX wahcking threads

  11. #571

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Aiyah, me and nightmare always rub each other backside one lah, no hard feelings for us one


    beh sai > your beh sai

    so soft and fluffy

  12. #572

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    hey, how you know blackface people surely must have black backside?
    because this photo proves that white face people surely have white beh sai.




  13. #573
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    i fwen you!
    Just don't let Van see this.

    Otherwise your December holidays is going to be a nightmare.

  14. #574

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I worry for you.

    She has got nails and teeth.

    I got you behind my back, u promised liao, so I'm not worried

  15. #575

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    hey, how you know blackface people surely must have black backside?
    i assume he got even skintone ma
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

  16. #576

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Can start a new thread dedicated to me please? I want that thread to be as popular as this XX wahcking threads
    i rather start a thread dedicated to her



    love of my life

  17. #577

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    go gai gai? yes? no?

    I just wee wee finish. Can go pom pom first?

  18. #578
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    children, please behave

  19. #579

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Erm....I didn't even realised you were arguing with your postings

    Hard to tell u were 16 from the way you talk, cause a lot of adults also talk like 16 year olds nowdays. I'm one of them

    16 year olds wanna hamtam me, still long way lah. Why take forum take so seriously?
    uncle sorry, me dont mean hamtam literally leh

    oh i forgot, you take the literal meanings of words.
    my fault!
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

  20. #580
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    hey, how you know blackface people surely must have black backside?
    I remembered I studied that in O Level Biology.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 419242728293031 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •