Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 318232627282930 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 625

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

  1. #541

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    haha so what if i wanna think like that? what are you going oh-so-defensive about? your hatred for xiaxue or because you take bad shots and post them up on the forums OR the shots taken in her blog are your shots? sorry but i cant resist questioning you bad.
    and i will also like to question, so what if people have trademarks? so what if you make personal attacks at people?

    anyway what i said was simply a suggestion.
    if i put all the biasness aside and think clearly (mind you, clearly, do not be blinded by your defensive nature and your hatred for xiaxue)

    1. why do people post up in P&P sections?
    A: to share their photos they feel proud of / happy they have took. to gain C&C from other photographers / the more pros one there.

    2. technically speaking, if someone bothers to C&C your photo, what should be your reaction?
    A: putting everything aside, if someone does bothers to give you C&C on your photos, due to basic courtesy, we should appreciate and not act all rude and defensive.

    was i not defensive before? i was defensive before. what did i gain? i gain people thinking that i speak tactlessly and i was unwilling to learn. were they right? no, but that was the message you bring across when you act like that.

    each is entitled to its own, and if you're a person with higher EQ (i do assume that you're older than my age, which is SIXTEEN) that is what one shall do.

    don't tell me your years of hanging out in the society taught you nothing. if so, what world do you live in?

    Wah piang eh, wall of text, lazy to read

    Now lunch time for you is it??

    I lived in a world where 16 year olds talk like you. And if you are really 16, then this will be my last reply to your posting, really waste of my time.

  2. #542

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what's your problem with her problem with that, since you see no problem in the things she has a problem with?

    i know that you will have a problem with me having a problem about you having a problem about her problem, but that is obviously a problem about the problem about the problem.


    Come already come already

  3. #543

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Now lunch time for you is it??

    I lived in a world where 16 year olds talk like you. And if you are really 16, then this will be my last reply to your posting, really waste of my time.
    this is obviously your lunchtime!

    your lunchtime has been spent constructively calling people names!

    i bet you look forward to lunchtime everyday!

  4. #544

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Come already come already
    aiyo..

    you got a problem with her problem about other people's problem.

    but if she cannot have a problem about other people's problem, how can you have a problem with her problem? like that, aiyo, you have a problem. it is called "hypocriscy" and "double standards".

  5. #545

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    if you claim that she cannot have a problem with other people's problem, then you too, should have no problem with her having a problem about other people's problem!

  6. #546

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah piang eh, wall of text, lazy to read

    Now lunch time for you is it??

    I lived in a world where 16 year olds talk like you. And if you are really 16, then this will be my last reply to your posting, really waste of my time.
    of course. i assume that unlike the majority of us, you only understand via pictorial explanations. hahaha, so now you know you were arguing with a 16 year old. how shameful ? so you mean you couldnt tell from the way i argue?

    you know why i said i was 16? i knew you were gonna take this argument. (take it that i did it out of pity, but if u tell me your age it will give me one long reason to slam you)
    BUT afterall, this is what losers do, when they cant come up with reasons and logic anymore.

    if all 16 years old talk like me, i assume you will be hamtam till you lan lan when you meet kids whom are decades younger than you.

    nehninehnipoopoo
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

  7. #547

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    are you giddy yet? :P :P :P

  8. #548

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    haha, do you want me to quote how you make personal attacks when you cant win arguments? you're one kind of people that i despise in a way or another. if you cant win by logic, you make personal attacks. if you still cant win, you bitch
    Forum is like that one what. Type so much for what? Most of the time I'm not trying to win arguments, just saying whatever comes to my mind.

    You like to win so much, I let you win ok

    Ok ok, serious, last replying from Uncle to xmm liao

  9. #549

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post

    nehninehnipoopoo
    to get through to the uncle-types, you just need to make one word posts with smileys.

    this alone will be sufficient to be considered as decent communication for heipigu.

    it is short, succinct, gets your point across, and he has no trouble understanding it , since it isn't a figure of speech!

  10. #550

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Ok ok, I'm going off liao.

    Don't whack me behind my back when I'm gone ok. Wait for me to come back please

  11. #551

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    haha, do you want me to quote how you make personal attacks when you cant win arguments? you're one kind of people that i despise in a way or another. if you cant win by logic, you make personal attacks. if you still cant win, you bitch
    Chill, boys n' girls

    Let's not get worked up by a click-whore and her rant about a bunch of lousy models, horny GWCs, and sleazy organizers.

    I did follow her blog some 6 years ago, and at that time it was fun to read, in the veins of Maddox. After a while, her insecurities and her endless bitching wasn't worth the effort to click the mouse anymore.

    I say live and let live.

  12. #552

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Forum is like that one what. Type so much for what? Most of the time I'm not trying to win arguments, just saying whatever comes to my mind.

    You like to win so much, I let you win ok

    Ok ok, serious, last replying from Uncle to xmm liao
    thank you uncle. but xmm got something to say to uncle here before i depart for my O LEVEL exams. uncle, if you wanna mess in the forum and make personal attacks, at least brush up on your basic debating skills and ENGLISH first okay? maybe while posting, you can stay at onelook.com (quite a good dictionary site)

    uncle, XMM here hope you have a fun day making personal attacks at nightmare and van later!
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

  13. #553

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post

    You like to win so much, I let you win ok
    你是百万大赢家!!!

    恭喜恭喜!!!

  14. #554

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Ok ok, I'm going off liao.

    Don't whack me behind my back when I'm gone ok. Wait for me to come back please
    nehninehnibooboo!!!

    gone to mum mum? or erm erm? or shee shee?

  15. #555

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    nehninehnibooboo!!!

    Gone to mum mum? Or erm erm? Or shee shee?
    roflmao!
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

  16. #556
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i know that you will have a problem with me having a problem about you having a problem about her problem, but that is obviously a problem about the problem about the problem.
    So are you the problem to his problem?

  17. #557

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    So are you the problem to his problem?
    i am THE ONE

    i recall you were looking for me before the FINAL COUNTDOWN happened

  18. #558

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    So are you the problem to his problem?
    he gave so many nightmares to uncle till he got black backside
    always the Light, .... always.

  19. #559
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Ok ok, I'm going off liao.

    Don't whack me behind my back when I'm gone ok. Wait for me to come back please
    don't worry uncle HeiPiGu.

    I'll guard your back for you.

    But then we have to stand back to back.

  20. #560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    don't worry uncle HeiPiGu.

    I'll guard your back for you.

    But then we have to stand back to back.
    you just want to rub your pink underwear on someone else's butt!

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 318232627282930 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •