Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 217222526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

A dedication to Xx - The Best from CS Xiaxue Fan Club :

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    her lower lips reminds me of .... her lower lips ...
    You're her dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You're her dentist?
    i wish. i can have multiple disciplines u know.

Can I organise a Xiaxue shoot??

Venue: Pasir Laba 300m Range
    Price: Free
    Caveat: Need help to "convince" Xiaxue to be shot.

Preferably Cannon brand.. those type that need tripod.. coz "too big to be held in the hand for long" ?

Is there a minimum equipment requirement?

I only have a 400D with kit lens and a China-made tripod.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    her right hand.... wanking?

Super observant

Is there a minimum equipment requirement?

I only have a 400D with kit lens and a China-made tripod.

Your Canon is it EO5 series one??

If not cannot join

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wat is exactly wrong with being a weekend hobby fotographer who join shoots along with good buddies, to joke and have fun in their favourite past-time?

and now they have the added pressure of having so much restrictions on attending a shoot and actually having some 'goal in mind' when most of us are just out to have a good time?

what u advocated might be good for some, but definitely not all.

ridiculous! as for sharing of fotos online, some are just interested in sharing and have no need for extra comments.

so jus enjoy the fotos and keep the comments to oneself.

we are the ones paying to join the shoots and since it is a leisurely shoot where we can pursue and indulge in our passion, fotography, why should we give ourselves so much added pressure and stress when we are already so stressed out at work from mondays to fridays?

we are just guys out on weekends to enjoy fotography with our buddies. why complicate matters?
    note that i did not insist that for all shoots you join, the goal must be clear. of course, some (including myself) see it as a fun day out shooting together with friends. but then if you're an aspiring photographer, i'm sure you can shoot (seriously) and have fun at the same time. unless one is incapable of multi-tasking? so if you mean you join a shoot for fun, all you can produce is trashy pictures? nonsense.

it is not a restricition. it is, imo, like killing one bird with 2 stones. i do have fun with my photographer friends during shoots but they still manage to capture good shots and they are serious when they are behind the camera. anything wrong with that? what so restrictive about this? did i state that you must keep your trap shut while shooting?

yeah sure post more of the unglam photos and they might end up in some blog which receives 30k+ hits a day. then next time if you post photos in P&P section, please state "i have no need for comments. i just enjoy shoring my photos." instead of acting all defensive when the critiques come in.

do note that we can have FUN and learn at the same time. isnt that what learning is all about?
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

Quote Originally Posted by UandMe View Post
    So if a certain bad photo (he might not think it's bad) is posted but the photographer genuinely wanted constructive C&C, now it ended up in XX's blog accussing him to be a pervert, where does this put him? Try to improve his shots so that people will think "hmm, he's not a pervert afterall"?

I might not be good but i certainly do not think all the photos she posted are bad or distasteful. A simple caption is enough to distort the whole thing and make it a perverted shot... along with the 'perverted' photographer.

Pls know the issue here is XX is trying to "pervert-ized" people who go to such shoots, and not that their photos are not up to quality in photographic merit (which i certainly will not argue if it is).
    actually, i do admit the shots posted in her blog are not all bad. some may be normal, but not bad shots. BUT i heard she got the photos from flickr and not clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    pervertic ? maybe she is jealous that no pervert take notice of her..
    Her Marketing Strategy:

1. Target a hugely popular community. Eg. CS, HWZ or even a popular personnel

2. Slam that community

3. Community wanted to fight back and begin by reading that post

Voila ... traffic comes from these hate fans ... not real fans.

This way, she is gaining into mind share of Singaporean.
    If you think of a famous blogger, the first you will remember is Xia Xway, and not Mr Brown or etc.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Your Canon is it EO5 series one??

If not cannot join
    So you will "inspect" our "equipments" in the photoshoot?

I think Xx may prefer to inspect them herself personally.

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    The camera looks both ways.

I'm seeing a pattern here to promote XX blog and discrediting the photographers here in clubsnap.

These are some of the quotes a few pages away.

it seems like your quotations are all really one-sided.
    what is the message you're trying to bring across? why not you quote the parts whereby i said it was wrong of her to slam the photos and innocent models?

sheesh. now look whos the MAN acting all bitchy.

P/S: i posted 50 over postings in this thread. if you really wanna bring me down and show how i'm trying to discredit the photographers here and promote xiaxue's blog, state arguments (and not bitch about my words) for each and every posting i made. do remember to state the MOTIVE and ATTITUDE as well. i really can't stand it. i assume you are a grown up man and i do not like to make personal attacks, but why does a man like you bitch like this?
    Last edited by cheryl852; 28th October 2009 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    do note that we can have FUN and learn at the same time. isnt that what learning is all about?
    Yes I agree.

In all the Xmm photoshoots I've been too, the models show and teach, we the shooters look and learn.

Got Shot with what and get paid? Camera?

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    u are wrong heard , she got paid shoot also....
    Last edited by Limsgp; 28th October 2009 at 12:54 PM.

note that i did not insist that for all shoots you join, the goal must be clear. of course, some (including myself) see it as a fun day out shooting together with friends. but then if you're an aspiring photographer, i'm sure you can shoot (seriously) and have fun at the same time. unless one is incapable of multi-tasking? so if you mean you join a shoot for fun, all you can produce is trashy pictures? nonsense.

it is not a restricition. it is, imo, like killing one bird with 2 stones. i do have fun with my photographer friends during shoots but they still manage to capture good shots and they are serious when they are behind the camera. anything wrong with that? what so restrictive about this? did i state that you must keep your trap shut while shooting?

yeah sure post more of the unglam photos and they might end up in some blog which receives 30k+ hits a day. then next time if you post photos in P&P section, please state "i have no need for comments. i just enjoy shoring my photos." instead of acting all defensive when the critiques come in.

So what if people produce bad shoots while having fun? So what if they cannot learn and have fun at the same time? So what if they cannot multi-task?

So what if their pictures are unglam and they insist on posting up in forums? So what if they are defensive about people commenting about their badly taken photos?

What's ur problem with that?

So what if people produce bad shoots while having fun? So what if they cannot learn and have fun at the same time? So what if they cannot multi-task?

So what if their pictures are unglam and they insist on posting up in forums? So what if they are defensive about people commenting about their badly taken photos?

haha so what if i wanna think like that? what are you going oh-so-defensive about? your hatred for xiaxue or because you take bad shots and post them up on the forums OR the shots taken in her blog are your shots? sorry but i cant resist questioning you bad.
    and i will also like to question, so what if people have trademarks? so what if you make personal attacks at people?

anyway what i said was simply a suggestion.
    if i put all the biasness aside and think clearly (mind you, clearly, do not be blinded by your defensive nature and your hatred for xiaxue)

1. why do people post up in P&P sections?
    A: to share their photos they feel proud of / happy they have took. to gain C&C from other photographers / the more pros one there.

2. technically speaking, if someone bothers to C&C your photo, what should be your reaction?
    A: putting everything aside, if someone does bothers to give you C&C on your photos, due to basic courtesy, we should appreciate and not act all rude and defensive.

was i not defensive before? i was defensive before. what did i gain? i gain people thinking that i speak tactlessly and i was unwilling to learn. were they right? no, but that was the message you bring across when you act like that.

each is entitled to its own, and if you're a person with higher EQ (i do assume that you're older than my age, which is SIXTEEN) that is what one shall do.

don't tell me your years of hanging out in the society taught you nothing. if so, what world do you live in?

it seems like your quotations are all really one-sided.
    what is the message you're trying to bring across? why not you quote the parts whereby i said it was wrong of her to slam the photos and innocent models?

sheesh. now look whos the MAN acting all bitchy.

P/S: i posted 50 over postings in this thread. if you really wanna bring me down and show how i'm trying to discredit the photographers here and promote xiaxue's blog, state arguments (and not bitch about my words) for each and every posting i made. do remember to state the MOTIVE and ATTITUDE as well. i really can't stand it. i assume you are a grown up man and i do not like to make personal attacks, but why does a man like you bitch like this?

The quotations are one-sided cause your postings tend to be one-sided.

What's so bitchy about his posting??

Wah, 50 posting in this thread alone? Can I call u a PCW?

The quotations are one-sided cause your postings tend to be one-sided.

What's so bitchy about his posting??

Wah, 50 posting in this thread alone? Can I call u a PCW?
    haha, do you want me to quote how you make personal attacks when you cant win arguments? you're one kind of people that i despise in a way or another. if you cant win by logic, you make personal attacks. if you still cant win, you bitch

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    her lower lips reminds me of .... her lower lips ...
    You're her dentist?
    i thought FF is a part-time gyne
    Last edited by Canonised; 28th October 2009 at 12:47 PM.
    always the Light, .... always.

what's your problem with her problem with that, since you see no problem in the things she has a problem with?

i know that you will have a problem with me having a problem about you having a problem about her problem, but that is obviously a problem about the problem about the problem.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 217222526272829 ... LastLast