Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 625

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

  1. #321
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    She can write in her blog that the girls being shot are FLAWED. So why can't I write about her flaws here??

    And who cares what her blog is about?? You care??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jollin View Post
    totally agreed! Guys...pls dun act 'PURE'
    and sorry to dissapoint, but i am one of those who do not do that, and will never encourage people or my students to pick up a camera and starting pointing it at models and 8fps all the way.

    i think for that kind of particular activity, the entire purpose of learning photography is all lost.

  2. #322

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    let's see.

    out of so many replies here, most of it is focusing on:

    1) whether xiaxue is pretty or not
    2) whether xiaxue has done nose job or not
    3) whether xiaxue wants pictures taken about her
    4) whether xiaxue can be a model herself
    5) whether xiaxue is jealous

    blah blah blah, all ad hominem (attacking the person) attacks. minority of the posts are addressing the points she made, which i already mentioned earlier.

    this is sad, singapore forums tend to become web mob lynchings, just slime and mudsling the person until the original argument is buried.

  3. #323
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    yes. there is a world of difference. what she wrote maybe shallow to most of us here.

    but remember, she is stating the cold hard truth. may it be shallow or not.

    just attend any events out there, and use your eyes to see. i am sure your eyes are not kidding you.

    i think there are just some members here cannot take the fact that what she wrote in her blog is very true in singapore ?
    Not just this post. Look at her other posts.

    $15 to shoot all you want at SIN 2009, machiam buffet style. Why would anyone not go?

    Admittedly there are perverts there shooting for funny purposes..but it is just wrong to label all photographers at such events as weirdos, perverts or wankers.

    If YOU were to be bored on a Saturday/Sunday morning and decide to join a shoot/go to a model show to shoot and pass the time, would you stand for being maligned?

    Many shoot these models, for different reasons
    1) Recreation
    2) Testing of equipment
    3) Building of social network
    4) Expand gallery
    5) Improve technical ability

    The list goes on.

    Don't know about you, but I find that Xiaxue's entire whiny post can be summarised into one sweeping statement.

    "People who shoot models are perverts."

  4. #324

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Finally manage to read the crap she wrote that make everybody fuming - what a jerk she is. Real mental case. Desperate for attention.

  5. #325
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    did u even read her blog yet?

    She posted a link to point to mambostevie.

    and posted this

    "Girls, whored out by these organisers... Enticing these "photographers" with either lingerie, bikini or sexy fashion shoots... Guess which is the most expensive?"

    This is not facts but just her comments and it can be deem slandering if mambostevie wants to pursue this.

    yes. i read the blog. just that she didnt used the word pimp on him. see the difference ?
    she didnt even mentioned the word pimp. she only used the word whored, which may not be implying pimping anyway. chill my friend chill... i read her post already.

  6. #326

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post

    Seems like she herself is not FLAWED? And ppl also shoot her and commented her to be 'pretty'.

    let's be fair here, everyone's entitled to an opinion.

    jsut because i'm not the cutest looking guy in the box doesn't mean i can't feel that someone else is ugly. if people want to comment that i am ugly, that's fine, i don't need to look at their face and make sure they look very yandao.

  7. #327

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    Thats why i say, those photo owners and even mambostevie can consider filing a lawsuit. Sue till her backside off! lolz

    First for infringing copyright (posting on public blogs without permission).

    Second for slandering without any basis.

    PS: Geesshh i think i can be a lawyer or lawyer assistant already
    You are probably right.
    As far as i can tell, the use of flickr implies yahoo has a right to the image.
    Hence only the owner and yahoo can use the image as they like.
    If the photographers did not grant xx the right to use the photographs to make money for her blog, they probably have a case.

    But it wouldn't be worth going to court, unless you really want to play hardball.

    How much does a lawyer's letter of demand cost anyway?

  8. #328

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    let's see.

    out of so many replies here, most of it is focusing on:

    1) whether xiaxue is pretty or not
    2) whether xiaxue has done nose job or not
    3) whether xiaxue wants pictures taken about her
    4) whether xiaxue can be a model herself
    5) whether xiaxue is jealous

    blah blah blah, all ad hominem (attacking the person) attacks. minority of the posts are addressing the points she made, which i already mentioned earlier.

    this is sad, singapore forums tend to become web mob lynchings, just slime and mudsling the person until the original argument is buried.

    yes...they buried the truth.

  9. #329

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    .....
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 27th October 2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Some things are better left unsaid

  10. #330

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    only u will know if u r a perv or not, am i right? U know why u shoot girls in bikini lying in a hotel bed spreading eagles. Only U will know.
    i think without a doubt, if all your shots are zoomed in on the private regions, you can't possibly defend it as a scientific study.

  11. #331

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    "Girls, whored out by these organisers... Enticing these "photographers" with either lingerie, bikini or sexy fashion shoots... Guess which is the most expensive?"

    With that statement, she has effectively label all those models/ xmm as whores.

  12. #332

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jollin View Post
    yes...they buried the truth.
    welcome to singapore!

    from topic of "xiaxue blogs about clubsnap", it has now become a diatribe of "xiaxue is ugly, xiaxue looks like miss piggy"..

    i bet you, if a very pretty girl blogged about it, it will be more fair; people will actually not bother to attack her because they want to get into her pants in some wet fantasy dream of theirs.. which sort of proves her blog post's point.

  13. #333

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    With that statement, she has effectively label all those models/ xmm as whores.
    hello, if i whore somebody out, that doesn't necessarily mean i have sold them as whores.

    it just means that i am banking on the fact that sex sells to do it. it is a figure of speech.

    you don't exactly believe that if i have trodden over someone in an abusive relationship, it means that i have jumped all over her face and body right?

  14. #334

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    welcome to singapore!

    from topic of "xiaxue blogs about clubsnap", it has now become a diatribe of "xiaxue is ugly, xiaxue looks like miss piggy"..

    i bet you, if a very pretty girl blogged about it, it will be more fair; people will actually not bother to attack her because they want to get into her pants in some wet fantasy dream of theirs.. which sort of proves her blog post's point.
    101% agreed with u!

  15. #335
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    let's see.

    out of so many replies here, most of it is focusing on:

    1) whether xiaxue is pretty or not
    2) whether xiaxue has done nose job or not
    3) whether xiaxue wants pictures taken about her
    4) whether xiaxue can be a model herself
    5) whether xiaxue is jealous

    blah blah blah, all ad hominem (attacking the person) attacks. minority of the posts are addressing the points she made, which i already mentioned earlier.

    this is sad, singapore forums tend to become web mob lynchings, just slime and mudsling the person until the original argument is buried.
    yes. agreed.. web mob lynching is almost everywhere, even in HWZ's renowned EDMW, its the same here.

    i think sooner or later the purpose of this thread will lose it meaning and everyone will be back to normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    Not just this post. Look at her other posts.

    $15 to shoot all you want at SIN 2009, machiam buffet style. Why would anyone not go?

    Admittedly there are perverts there shooting for funny purposes..but it is just wrong to label all photographers at such events as weirdos, perverts or wankers.

    If YOU were to be bored on a Saturday/Sunday morning and decide to join a shoot/go to a model show to shoot and pass the time, would you stand for being maligned?

    Many shoot these models, for different reasons
    1) Recreation
    2) Testing of equipment
    3) Building of social network
    4) Expand gallery
    5) Improve technical ability

    The list goes on.

    Don't know about you, but I find that Xiaxue's entire whiny post can be summarised into one sweeping statement.

    "People who shoot models are perverts."
    Yes. And because of that. the "image" is then degraded once again. and anyway. its not the first time we are being "publicised" for such acts.

    she is wrong to label ALL photogs, but remember, she mentioned CS, which is anyway bad for us as a WHOLE community. LOOK at the big picture. the WHOLE community is affected. now, potentially, someone who loves to shoot macro, and birds and bees will be labeled PERVERT.

  16. #336

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    when i shoot dogs esp puppies....i always have fantasies about hugging and kissing them. i'm so bad...

  17. #337

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    this is sad, singapore forums tend to become web mob lynchings, just slime and mudsling the person until the original argument is buried.

    If the original arguement is made in a more sensible and less offensive manner, I think the discussion and postings in this thread will turn out very differently too.
    Last edited by HeiPiGu; 27th October 2009 at 11:32 PM.

  18. #338
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,858

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    yes. i read the blog. just that she didnt used the word pimp on him. see the difference ?
    she didnt even mentioned the word pimp. she only used the word whored, which may not be implying pimping anyway. chill my friend chill... i read her post already.
    the word whoring already implies him 'pimping' those gals.

    by saying that she is commenting that mambostevie is another of those organiser 'pimping' out those models.

    whored, whor·ing, whores

    1.

    To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
    2.

    To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
    3.

    To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

  19. #339

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    when i shoot dogs esp puppies....i always have fantasies about hugging and kissing them. i'm so bad...
    i'm worse...when i shoot koi, i thought of steaming them and eating them

  20. #340

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hello, if i whore somebody out, that doesn't necessarily mean i have sold them as whores.

    it just means that i am banking on the fact that sex sells to do it. it is a figure of speech.

    you don't exactly believe that if i have trodden over someone in an abusive relationship, it means that i have jumped all over her face and body right?

    Haha, tell that to the girls that she's commenting on lor.

    You can go interpret ur way, and I will interpret in mine. I've never came across anyone that uses 'whore' as a figure of speech, maybe u do, I don't know.

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 71215161718192227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •