Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 625

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

  1. #301
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    the filing a lawsuit is a fun idea to play with, but be realistic, will mambostevie actually invest time, money and effort to do something that does not benefit him?
    why not? sue her for damages. Cos she is hurting his reputation publicly! He can sue for $$ damages to his reputation. Cos from the way she sounds, she is implying that mambostevie is whoring his models out. And u know whoring means prostituting which is illegal and mambostevie is doing a legal trade not and is not exactly what she had commented.
    Last edited by sinned79; 27th October 2009 at 11:00 PM.

  2. #302
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    i guess one major flaw is that although she's trying to bring a point across (a point which may not be necessarily bad), the way she puts it is rather offensive and tactless
    Offensive can be seen as Blunt.

    Tactless can be seen as being Real.

    sometimes human beings express themselves this way no ?

    And isnt this what she is known for ?


    what this entry she has written will only serve as entertainment purposes for many people, and probably NOT be seen as a wakeup call for many of those who are involved in such practices. like it or not. as long as theres a demand, theres a supply.

    Even if CS were to stop all these, these organisers will then move over to other places to sell their wares.

    Similar to another Nude organiser who was BANNED and he has his own forum promoting his own shoots, despite knowing its illegal here in singapore, and making overseas modes work here without a proper permit and just declaring them as tourist. (or even organising nude shoot in the public without proper papers)

  3. #303
    Member vizuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    80% Sg
    Posts
    383

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    I'll pay 15 bucks to shoot xiaxue. anybody with me?

  4. #304
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by kimazuru View Post
    Haha...
    I just left a comment at her blog...
    Wonder if she even dares to admit and approve my post
    "Funny thing about your post is.
    What has shooting to deal with penises?
    The entire concept starts going wrong when you start having the wrong idea for certain things.
    A Male that sells bra. He's just doing for a living. Doing what he is good at. I know in your mind he must be taking advantages.
    How about a famous photographer shooting lingerie for commercial purpose?
    Are chance going to fall from the sky? They spend money to shoot so that they can gain experience and hopefully someone can realise their dream someday.
    Everyone has their dream.
    A girl that wants to be a model has to start from free lancing and hope someone discover her talent.
    A photographer that was to be famous has to start shooting free lance, be it anything under the sun. And the dumbest thing about what you're posting is that, have you seen their portfolio?
    How do you know they didn't shoot their family members, plants and bugs or whatever?
    A true photographer has to master all.
    I wouldn't say you are jealous cause nobody wants to shoot you. Despite may it be a fact or not.
    But the pathetic thing which you did not realised is, you're just doing the same thing. Attracting attentions cause " Oh i ran out of topic to type today, why not find something that i can dig about for my attention seeking desire?"
    P.S. About that whole armpit fats thing? There's something call Adobe Photoshop? Just tell you if you didn't heard about it. And it is capable of doing anything?
    P.S.S. You ain't know nothing about photography. 1stly why not try answering this. What is a composition? What is a one third rule? Take your time for i mean no offense. Someone people were born talented. Some where normal. Few are retards. "


    she may be annoying and ignorant about certain things, but she sure isn't stupid. and btw her photoshop skills damn power hahaha

    whatever it is, there is a lot of truth to what she said, only you yourself will know whether you're using photography for immoral purposes or not

    that said, i don't agree with many of her blog posts, but this is one that i think all of us already know

  5. #305
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    why not? sue her for damages. Cos she is hurting his reputation publicly! He can sue for $$ damages to his reputation. Cos from the way she sounds, she is implying that mambostevie is whoring his models out. And u know whoring means prostituting which is illegal and mambostevie is doing a legal trade not and is not exactly what she had commented.
    have you attended court before ? not sure if you know how troublesome and time consuming it may be, even if its a 100% winning case my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    the filing a lawsuit is a fun idea to play with, but be realistic, will mambostevie actually invest time, money and effort to do something that does not benefit him?
    agreed, to be realistic. filing lawsuit isn't as easy like filing income tax. and the procedures and etc etc....

  6. #306
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by vizuel View Post
    I'll pay 15 bucks to shoot xiaxue. anybody with me?
    me too.

    why not we invite mambostevie come in here. He is the one now being accused as a 'pimp'. Let see if he wants to take further actions.

  7. #307
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by vizuel View Post
    I'll pay 15 bucks to shoot xiaxue. anybody with me?
    Shoot with BB gun/air rifle?

  8. #308

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    "Why do they like to shoot FLAWED girls??"

    Seems like she herself is not FLAWED? And ppl also shoot her and commented her to be 'pretty'.
    Her face is now flawless (not) after she got her NOSE JOB.


  9. #309
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Just a suggestion so that there is no unnecessary direction of traffic from CS to XX site.

    This will help to prevent the many who are unfairly criticized by the site owner end up helping her to make money.

    Even if I take a screenshot, it serves no purpose already, bcoz my post will never appear on the first page (for the plan to be effective), and most pple see your first post will impatiently click on the link (which is so conveniently provided) before checking out the rest of the thread.

    Only you can edit your first post.


    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    why not you capture a screen shot
    i dont think my computer can capture screenshots.. or at least i havent figure out how to capture screenshots.

  10. #310
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    she may be annoying and ignorant about certain things, but she sure isn't stupid. and btw her photoshop skills damn power hahaha

    whatever it is, there is a lot of truth to what she said, only you yourself will know whether you're using photography for immoral purposes or not

    that said, i don't agree with many of her blog posts, but this is one that i think all of us already know
    Yes. this is one of the post which i will support and defend it as it has facts tied to it.

    the facts are just to real and REAL !

  11. #311
    Member Cartman2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,732

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    There's a world of difference between being blunt/honest and being offensive/tactless.

    You can't deny that Xiaxue is shallow. She's not smart, she just knows how to cover her backside well enough.

  12. #312
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    me too.

    why not we invite mambostevie come in here. He is the one now being accused as a 'pimp'. Let see if he wants to take further actions.
    not to be blunt my friend. she didnt used the word "pimp" to anyone... and it was you who used tthat word here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Her face is now flawless (not) after she got her NOSE JOB.

    her blog has nothing to do whether she is flawed ornot ?

  13. #313
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman2000 View Post
    There's a world of difference between being blunt/honest and being offensive/tactless.

    You can't deny that Xiaxue is shallow. She's not smart, she just knows how to cover her backside well enough.
    yes. there is a world of difference. what she wrote maybe shallow to most of us here.

    but remember, she is stating the cold hard truth. may it be shallow or not.

    just attend any events out there, and use your eyes to see. i am sure your eyes are not kidding you.

    i think there are just some members here cannot take the fact that what she wrote in her blog is very true in singapore ?

  14. #314

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Her blog seem interesting... read thru the blog.. and have a good laugh about some of the thing she mentioned...
    Leica M4P/ M2 / Summarit 35mm f2.5 / Summicron C40mm f2 / Kobalux 21mm f2.8

  15. #315

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    her blog has nothing to do whether she is flawed ornot ?

    She can write in her blog that the girls being shot are FLAWED. So why can't I write about her flaws here??

    And who cares what her blog is about?? You care??

  16. #316

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by Verticoastro View Post
    Her blog seem interesting... read thru the blog.. and have a good laugh about some of the thing she mentioned...
    Congrats!! One Xiaxue fan is borned!!

  17. #317
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    She can write in her blog that the girls being shot are FLAWED. So why can't I write about her flaws here??

    And who cares what her blog is about?? You care??
    nope. dun care what her blog is all about.

    what i am talking here is about what she wrote in this particular topic anyway.

    chill... theres no point getting worked up over this....

  18. #318

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    yes. there is a world of difference. what she wrote maybe shallow to most of us here.

    but remember, she is stating the cold hard truth. may it be shallow or not.

    just attend any events out there, and use your eyes to see. i am sure your eyes are not kidding you.

    i think there are just some members here cannot take the fact that what she wrote in her blog is very true in singapore ?

    totally agreed! Guys...pls dun act 'PURE'

  19. #319

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    i guess one major flaw is that although she's trying to bring a point across (a point which may not be necessarily bad), the way she puts it is rather offensive and tactless

    That's exactly how she wants to present herself. Since sex obviously don't sell for her, she can only hope to get attention by being vulgar.

    And judging from the postings in this thread, u can say she's pretty successful in being offensive and tactless.

  20. #320
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    not to be blunt my friend. she didnt used the word "pimp" to anyone... and it was you who used tthat word here.



    her blog has nothing to do whether she is flawed ornot ?
    did u even read her blog yet?

    She posted a link to point to mambostevie.

    and posted this

    "Girls, whored out by these organisers... Enticing these "photographers" with either lingerie, bikini or sexy fashion shoots... Guess which is the most expensive?"

    This is not facts but just her comments and it can be deem slandering if mambostevie wants to pursue this.


Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61114151617182126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •