Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    let's go alert ecperez

we can everyone chip in $10 then make it a law suit together but using his name.

the only result is to humiliate her by making her doing a public apology.
    yea, but for her, sadly her skin is too thick, maybe she won't feel paiseh but instead use it as a publicity stunt?
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    LOL Lomographer cfm too stingy to pay one.
    for her, sure will!
    Pentax K-x

maybe can ask xiaxue make a cs account...let's lim kopi and chat here

Quote Originally Posted by Lomographer View Post
    yea, but for her, sadly her skin is too thick, maybe she won't feel paiseh but instead use it as a publicity stunt?
    then simple, dun humiliate, make her compensate in $$$ so she will wise up next time.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    maybe can ask xiaxue make a cs account...let's lim kopi and chat here
    Er.. Actually, i think this can be a good idea too.

i think the comments she made in her blog is very factual. and yet again, she is being very realistic and truthful, and i do not see why there will be people out there wanting to crucify her and smite her for what she did.

its her own blog, and she has the right to write anything she want, and should anything happen, she will take responsibility.

i feel that what she said. has some truth in it. i am not pointing fingers here, but i guess if we were to dig up old threads like this. theres plenty of such threads since "S3x sells" and the others.

i am no big fan of hers, but seriously people. its not the first time. and everytime, CS always get hit by such ugly things. talking about perverting photogs or whatever. all these is not doing good for the forum.

and SINCE WHEN was the last time someone here did something so good that he/she actually helped CS to regain some good reputation ? none...... as far as i know and concerned.

anyway. i think what she wrote has truth in it, and i am pretty sure, people like DP and all will agree.

i just feel that the Craft of Photography and those who make a living out of it.... i am sure these would not affect them, but i feel that there are people out there working hard to earn a living to put food on table... and the with so much negatives on the photographers, really, slowly but surely we are slowly losing our credibility as to what we do.

If those who know the story. From photographer "raping" models, to renowned photographer installing micro cams in toilets and peeping brides in toilet, to organising nude shoot and got a juicy story about cs for TNP... well. all these negatives.. *sigh!*
    Last edited by xziredmp; 27th October 2009 at 10:49 PM.

then simple, dun humiliate, make her compensate in $$$ so she will wise up next time.
    yea, there must be one weakness with her right? haha
    Pentax K-x

i think one wont be proud of and wont want people to know that you fantasize about attached women (mildly - moderately socially unacceptable) because it is not a thing to be proud of? a more exaggerated example will be fantasizing about a married woman (socially unacceptable), whom is permanently attached to her partner .

oh i was trying to describe how some things such as sex may be scientifically correct if you consider the ways of nature but socially unacceptable in our society.

like how paedophiles crave for kiddos & how dads screw their daughters although these people are acting with the way their nature is allowing them to act, but what they are doing are just morally wrong (a more severe version of being socially unacceptable)
    Ahh, I see. Yes, I get what you're saying, but bear in mind there are distinct differences between pedophilia, incest and adultery, as well as different societal tolerances (or lack thereof) of such acts.

Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    i think the comments she made in her blog is very factual. and yet again, she is being very realistic and truthful, and i do not see why there will be people out there wanting to crucify her and smite her for what she did.

its her own blog, and she has the right to write anything she want, and should anything happen, she will take responsibility.

i feel that what she said. has some truth in it. i am not pointing fingers here, but i guess if we were to dig up old threads like this. theres plenty of such threads since "S3x sells" and the others.

i am no big fan of hers, but seriously people. its not the first time. and everytime, CS always get hit by such ugly things. talking about perverting photogs or whatever. all these is not doing good for the forum.

and SINCE WHEN was the last time someone here did something so good that he/she actually helped CS to regain some good reputation ? none...... as far as i know and concerned.

anyway. i think what she wrote has truth in it, and i am pretty sure, people like DP and all will agree.
    i dun hate her, i am a neutral person. but before she starts criticizing. This part that she says seriously irks me!

"Why do they like to shoot FLAWED girls??"

Seems like she herself is not FLAWED? And ppl also shoot her and commented her to be 'pretty'.

TS should take a screenshot of the blog and post it here (on 1st post) so that CSers no need to click on her site to find out what's brewing there.

Just credit her as the creator of the blog and use "Fair dealing for purpose of criticism or review" as defense to deal with possible action from her.

Quote Originally Posted by agentxq49
    fallacy. i dont know why i clicked.
    dont worry. i think alot of guys here say "dont click dont let her earn money" end up they stay at the page and keep refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ahh, I see. Yes, I get what you're saying, but bear in mind there are distinct differences between pedophilia, incest and adultery, as well as different societal tolerances (or lack thereof) of such acts.
    that i understand.
    i think what i'm simply trying to say though these acts are quite different in terms of social tolerances, one common factor is that one will not be proud of these acts.
    True freedom may be having somewhere to return to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomographer View Post
    yea, there must be one weakness with her right? haha
    maybe mambostevie can consider suing her for slandering.

Cos she mentioned this

"Girls, whored out by these organisers... Enticing these "photographers" with either lingerie, bikini or sexy fashion shoots... Guess which is the most expensive?"

I think the whored out word is very slandering.

i dun hate her, i am a neutral person. but before she starts criticizing. This part that she says seriously irks me!

Seems like she herself is not FLAWED? And ppl also shoot her and commented her to be 'pretty'.

she has NO RIGHT to say who is flawed or not. Unless she is GOD ! Human beings are flawed by nature. there is NO BEING on earth that is Flawless, and its utmost unfair or even morally correct to critise others to be flawed.

Thats one Ammo for you to keep to shoot her then.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    TS should take a screenshot of the blog and post it here (on 1st post) so that CSers no need to click on her site to find out what's brewing there.

Just credit her as the creator of the blog and use "Fair dealing for purpose of criticism or review" as defense to deal with possible action from her.
    why not you capture a screen shot
    i dont think my computer can capture screenshots.. or at least i havent figure out how to capture screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by agentxq49 View Post
    tell the models that she is just jealous over the fact that she ain't the one getting all the attention from our compacts, DSLRs and leicas.

xx uses the blog to generate income.
    She uses to photos for content on the blog, hence using the photos as a means to generate income.
    Owners whose photographs are used should explore this to see if they can get a piece of the $10k+ she's getting for the blog.

maybe mambostevie can consider suing her for slandering.

Cos she mentioned this

"Girls, whored out by these organisers... Enticing these "photographers" with either lingerie, bikini or sexy fashion shoots... Guess which is the most expensive?"

I think the whored out word is very slandering.
    she is then entitled to say what she like. and what we write and post here can also led her to sue-ing us too. so its a vicious cycle.

she has NO RIGHT to say who is flawed or not. Unless she is GOD ! Human beings are flawed by nature. there is NO BEING on earth that is Flawless, and its utmost unfair or even morally correct to critise others to be flawed.

Thats one Ammo for you to keep to shoot her then.
    i guess one major flaw is that although she's trying to bring a point across (a point which may not be necessarily bad), the way she puts it is rather offensive and tactless

Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    xx uses the blog to generate income.
    She uses to photos for content on the blog, hence using the photos as a means to generate income.
    Owners whose photographs are used should explore this to see if they can get a piece of the $10k+ she's getting for the blog.
    Thats why i say, those photo owners and even mambostevie can consider filing a lawsuit. Sue till her backside off! lolz

First for infringing copyright (posting on public blogs without permission).

Second for slandering without any basis.

PS: Geesshh i think i can be a lawyer or lawyer assistant already

Thats why i say, those photo owners and even mambostevie can consider filing a lawsuit. Sue till her backside off! lolz

First for infringing copyright (posting on public blogs without permission).

Second for slandering without any basis.

PS: Geesshh i think i can be a lawyer or lawyer assistant already
    the filing a lawsuit is a fun idea to play with, but be realistic, will mambostevie actually invest time, money and effort to do something that does not benefit him?

she is then entitled to say what she like. and what we write and post here can also led her to sue-ing us too. so its a vicious cycle.
    Not true.

Mambostevie had the right to sue her for slandering since she had posted that link directing at him.

Yes she had the right to comment, but this comment can be taken against her and mambostevie have the right to also sue her for slandering him with her comments.

Thats what rich ppl do dun they? when u say 'nice' things about them.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast