Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Thread: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Default Re: Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Thank you for supporting me.
    maybe can host a competition..
    Xiaxue's Bikini Shoot against Sion's Bikini Shoot.
    see which one slots fill up faster = winner

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    maybe can host a competition..
    Xiaxue's Bikini Shoot against Sion's Bikini Shoot.
    see which one slots fill up faster = winner
    i go xiaxue 1....using my hp to shoot and later demand a refund as the model not up to standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Rotfl! x9999
    i want to report uncle DM spamming, i thought ah long spray paint on my monitor

I feel there is nothing morally wrong with going for paid shoots that consist mostly of ladies that are good looking. Men are attracted to beautiful women just as women as attracted to the Alpha Male, that is how we have evolved after thousands of years, ways of filter and elimination to see how it is best suited to pass on your genes.

I have gone for a number of organized shoots myself and i find most of them to be quite enjoyable, to mingle with other people, talking about everyday life, exchange pointers on how we can shoot better pictures if the conditions are not that good, try out new lenses. There are much more that goes on than just picture taking. Shooting relatives and friends can be done, but we should enlarge our social circle and meet more people, never know when you will bump into them outside of a shoot and need their help.

Regarding people who goes to these shoots to fulfill their sexual fantasy, based on the amount of money spent on these shoots, wouldn't it be more fulfilling to use that amount of money to visit a prostitute and get more sexually? Unless the person has some other kinds of fetish.

Just my 2 cents.
    α Cameraman
    flickr

Cheryl, I didn't know you like STOMP too!
    I'm a regular @ STOMP (Singapore Seen)..

Btw, Xiaxue is someone you should ignore. She likes to pick trivial things up make it big..

Just take it that she is just jealous!
    Because nobody organise for photographers to shoot her (to attract attention).
    *Sour grapes..
    Last edited by shaoken; 27th October 2009 at 08:01 PM.

i dont think it will be easy to find prostitutes whom are better looking than those models (take our very own pretty/hot cs models for example) plus, although guys are naturally "lecherous" in one way or another, diseases such as AIDS, HIV still crosses the minds of those whom are able to think. AND, is it easier to explain to your gf/wife saying that you're frequenting prostitues or shooting pretty girls in the name of art? i think the latter.

and.. i am really not THAT against shooting pretty girls.
    i do agree with you that group shoots are very fun (joined before) and it is actually quite a healthy hobby. BUT, i dont think same goes for those (not all) lingerie shoots or whatsoever.

many GWCs join lingerie shoots and justify this by saying Victoria Secret's models are in lingeries as well. sometimes i feel like spitting at their faces, "yes i will only understand if you can shoot as WELL as them, if not its just an excuse." i heard from a photographer that girls with clothes on are easier to shoot than girls with less clothes / no clothes on.. isnt that true? if so, shouldnt them be practising by shooting girls with clothes on first?
    Last edited by cheryl852; 27th October 2009 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    Cheryl, I didn't know you like STOMP too!
    I'm a regular @ STOMP (Singapore Seen)..

Btw, Xiaxue is someone you should ignore. She likes to pick trivial things up make it big..

Just take it that she is just jealous!
    Because nobody organise for photographers to shoot her (to attract attention).
    *Sour grapes..
    actually i am not a STOMP person..
    my friend told me about this

Haha...
    I just left a comment at her blog...
    Wonder if she even dares to admit and approve my post
    "Funny thing about your post is.
    What has shooting to deal with penises?
    The entire concept starts going wrong when you start having the wrong idea for certain things.
    A Male that sells bra. He's just doing for a living. Doing what he is good at. I know in your mind he must be taking advantages.
    How about a famous photographer shooting lingerie for commercial purpose?
    Are chance going to fall from the sky? They spend money to shoot so that they can gain experience and hopefully someone can realise their dream someday.
    Everyone has their dream.
    A girl that wants to be a model has to start from free lancing and hope someone discover her talent.
    A photographer that was to be famous has to start shooting free lance, be it anything under the sun. And the dumbest thing about what you're posting is that, have you seen their portfolio?
    How do you know they didn't shoot their family members, plants and bugs or whatever?
    A true photographer has to master all.
    I wouldn't say you are jealous cause nobody wants to shoot you. Despite may it be a fact or not.
    But the pathetic thing which you did not realised is, you're just doing the same thing. Attracting attentions cause " Oh i ran out of topic to type today, why not find something that i can dig about for my attention seeking desire?"
    P.S. About that whole armpit fats thing? There's something call Adobe Photoshop? Just tell you if you didn't heard about it. And it is capable of doing anything?
    P.S.S. You ain't know nothing about photography. 1stly why not try answering this. What is a composition? What is a one third rule? Take your time for i mean no offense. Someone people were born talented. Some where normal. Few are retards. "

From the way she writes, one may think that she is still a green horn. But, in actual fact, she is just commenting and critcising something that is so natural - i.e. healthy guys like pretty ladies, just like bees like to buzz around flowers. I would be a nerd if I solely photograph arty farty things like architecture and eyes of a bee. Maybe when I get older if you know what I mean.
    S5Pro|S3Pro|D50|16-85VR2|70-200VR|80-400VR|S50f1.4|105f2|135f2|SB900|SB80DX

only u will know if u r a perv or not, am i right? U know why u shoot girls in bikini lying in a hotel bed spreading eagles. Only U will know.

does it matter what we think or what XX think? debating about such moral issues will be quite fruitless I reckon.
    Last edited by lancey; 27th October 2009 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grey_fox View Post
    Not exactly what I would call attractive and not exactly ugly. She's just an average looking plain jane, trying her very best to make herself look like something she's visually very very far away from, a caucasian looking girl.
    Reminds me of: "You look pretty from afar but far from pretty"

:Later,

Can post at her blog?? I didn't know..
    I think if I post, she will be very !@#$...

i still think what she wrote is quite entertaining to read and half true

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Men are born with two heads. To think most are saints is a joke.

Looking at women is not immoral. Having sex with women is perfectly fine, too.

For commercial shoots, they shoot to woo audience on centerfolds. For private shoots, they shoot because they love looking at beautiful people. Fantasy is the cheapest form of enjoyment though some guys deny having them and call it satanic.

Nothing perverted about sex. It is a gift we all can have within a marriage.
    but sometimes by doing these things you are breaking the invisible "rules" in our society.
    somethings are just "taboos" in a way or another. do you prefer telling your friends you are a "fashion photographer" or a "lingerie photographer"? if you say the latter, some might (esp female friends)

sex with your wife is okay. but having fantasies about other girls (whom are mostly attached) sounds kind of wrong.. it sounds like a milder version of

1. having sexual fantasies about a pre-puberty girl
    2. raping your own daughter.

for 1 & 2, some people act out of their own nature as well. but they are just considered socially unacceptable, no matter how one debates.

OT.. photographers whom turn their sexual fantasies real (be it intentionally or because they went out of control)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/3020861.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/3024527.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ng-models.html

To photographers whom she used your pic.
    You can take legal action, she plagiarised the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    To photographers whom she used your pic.
    You can take legal action, she plagiarised the pics!
    i think she only used one photographer pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    They say u got a sexy six packs with hairy legs, come I pay u $100 per hour, u just need to wear something rad that boomz.
    hairy legs yes, other part oso hairy leh!

but the 6pack... errr... united nation can or not? no need S$100, i work for beer.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

sis zaren

The more we talk about her, the more popular her blog would be. As it is, many from CS had hopped over to check her out. XX is only a girl; she needs attention but she cant afford paying for attention through web advertising.

Dont get pwn by her... she is probably laughing now.
    bro contaxable,

she's good for a laugh.... free entertainment on CS! she's been blogging a long while, all of us know of her either as a comfy shoe or an irritating gnat. don't think she will become even more popular as a result of her blog. as it is, she is treading the fine line between a foulmouthed tirade and outright defamation. if she ever gets sued, and who knows, she might secretly be wishing for that added notoriety, then she will have even more to yap about.

she is self-pwning herself.

Well, this is a very tough debate. I assume you are a girl and i guess you know i am a guy... So I am sharing from the perspective as a guy.

Even priests and monks hold fantasy but it can be controlled and be brushed aside quickly and steer the mind back on track. I was walking on the street few months back. I saw a young monk starring at some very gorgeous models and i happened to take a peep at what he was oogling. Those girls were not wearing a bra and just a thin Tee Shirt! Well those caucasian ladies were probably models from a nearby agency and they probably dont give a hoot about stares. So, I can say this monk from China was really having a great time fixated at the girls (as the monk was completely motionless looking at them with his mouth slightly opened) or I can perhaps say he was just having a harmless break at the sight of beautiful creation.

Yes, I do agree thoughts can be perceived as perverted when a guy think of doing sex out of the norm like incest or rape. But I believe it is perfectly normal to take a peek when a beautiful lady walk pass. We can remain as responsible people when we have beautiful thoughts of admiration.
    in fact when you dont they will be quite annoyed and over-analyse what did they not get right

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast