Thread: Please recommend software for making slideshow..

Default Please recommend software for making slideshow..

I appreciate if you could recommend some good and fast software for making slide shows with music added facility.

I have used Ulead studio and nerovision...both allows music to be added but have limitations...Ulead studio and nerovision are very slow; ulead studio has certain formats not recognisable.

Thanks.

Default Re: Please recommend software for making slideshow..

Do a search on here for "slideshow software". Your question pops up about once a month.
    Alpha

I just completed an extensive web search a week ago for the same software and after a long process I narrowed it down to "ProShow Gold"by PhotoDex. Their website is located at http://www.photodex.com/ and I think you can download a demo version of the software. It cost $70 for the full version and they also have a producer version for $250 which takes it beyond anything most users will need.

I purchased the Gold version and used it to create a photo slide show for a funeral service for a family member. I included various effects, music, and even video into the show. I received nothing but great reviews from everyone that saw it and they are all requesting copies of the show.

The software has multiple output formats to include YouTube, DVD, Blu-ray, VideoCD, Web Shows, Flash, and more. There is a ton of transition effects and many different ways to setup your shows.

I am very impressed with this software and think that any photog can add it to their collection to further enhance the ways to show off your albums.
    Last edited by CGNelson; 28th October 2009 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks Nelson for the tip, will file it for reference and get it when the time comes.

One a side note, it's quite taboo to take photos or visually recording a chinese funeral.

Just a very personal opinion but others may want to disagree.... Oh well...
    Panasonic FZ28 Shooter
    flickr

Try looking for a software HERE.

Thanks clubbers for your email.

My fault for not being more specific.

There are many software in the market, but I would like to know software that can
    i) record slides and movie clips at one go
    ii)convert to playable dvd format
    iii) no restrictions. The software I have from Nerovision has a limit of 99 pictures per section, so if I have many pictures, it shunts the other pictures in to packs of 99. When viewing, it becomes tedious, as I have to revert back to the menu, and click pack 2, then re-start, then pack 3, etc. I also tried photo-album, but it has the same problems of limitation to about 90 pages.

Do you have the same problems with the software I mentioned?

Thanks.
    achanth

Why not try Photo Story 3 for Windows. A free and easy to use software.
    Link

hi,i use this slideshow software

It can uploade about 400pcs of photo in one slieshow and can also add music.have a look,hope it helps
    Last edited by luckystar8; 26th January 2010 at 04:34 PM.