Thread: GreenL filter

Default GreenL filter

Hi, any one tried out Green.L filter? They are relatively cheap in the market. But how is the quality?

Default Re: GreenL filter

Why don't you try and let us know?

Though of course, a simple google search later:
    http://www.photographyboard.net/gree...rs-518268.html
    Alpha

I am using 77mm CPL. I would say it does work for making the blue skies and clear clounds... But the removing of reflection is not very effective...

I can say that Green.L filter is not a good filter.. I have a 72mm cpl.. when i shoot with the filter on i see double of everything.. it looks like handshake.. but in actually it isn't is the filter that cause the problem...I would guess that don't get Green.L filter...
    Minolta Dynax 5D, 28-135mm, 35mm(MD)
    Portfolio: http://edmund-low.daportfolio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by postal View Post
    I am using 77mm CPL. I would say it does work for making the blue skies and clear clounds... But the removing of reflection is not very effective...
    Do you have similar issue as bolgash? I am thinking of buying Green.L CPL from ebay. So cheap, only $10. Very tempting, haha.

i've tried a few of the cheapo filters off ebay.. Green.L, Massa, Tokina, but only for my prosumer PnS camera... personally feel the IQ is affected, does the basic job if u r non fussy n on a budget...

but my advice is to spend a few more dollars to get a reputable Hoya for ur DLSR lenses...

Yeah.. it just does the basic job... First time trying out CPL so wanna buy a cheap wan to see whether is it worthwhile to invest almost $200 for B+W or Hoya HD...

Conclusion... Yes!!! When i have the $$$... wahaha!

BTW, John 3:16 recommanded to me to get Kenko wan... Price is $170 though...

Quote Originally Posted by postal View Post
    Yeah.. it just does the basic job... First time trying out CPL so wanna buy a cheap wan to see whether is it worthwhile to invest almost $200 for B+W or Hoya HD...
    Conclusion... Yes!!! When i have the $$$... wahaha!
    BTW, John 3:16 recommanded to me to get Kenko wan... Price is $170 though...
    Nice read-up and review: http://www.lenstip.com/115.1-article...ters_test.html
    Maybe helps to understand why a CPL is not that cheap.
    EOS