26th October 2009, 11:46 AM
1 week left! Get your photos exhibited in Sg, Japan, the YOG, or win a $5000 grant!
Submissions for the Noise Singapore Open Category for Photography end this Sunday, so submit your photos quickly at www.noisesingapore.com and you might soon find yourself or your works:
- Winning the Noise Singapore Prize grant worth S$5,000 (one winner for each category)
- Showcased at various Youth Olympic Games events in August 2010
- Performing at the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre and Concourse
- Exhibited in the Noise Singapore Festival Showcase and featured in the Noise Publication
- Interning at established creative agencies in Singapore
- Participants aged 18 and under: top works by young Noise artists will be exhibited at the International High School Arts Festival in Tokyo, Japan. One artist or photographer will be sponsored to travel to Tokyo for the festival opening in July/August 201
So get your Noise on now!