Just open my tool cabinet and caught sight of my can of old Guard brand grease and engine oil. Here is what I have just done, will see what happen in a months time.
- 1 empty camel macadamia nuts plastic container with sealed cover.
- 1/3 filled with fresh silica gel, well sufficient to suck any moisture inside the container.
- 2 folded small aluminium foils fold to a cup.
- 1 filled with old guard brand household grease
- 1 fillled with engine oil
- Tape seal over the cover.
- Left in a quiet corner and wait for 1 month.
Purpose. To see if the grease and oil be dried?
*Note: these silica gel will be disposed after use as oil or grease may have come to contact, thus oven heating will/may be unsafe later.