Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has photography made you fitter than before?

Deregistered

teddman, it's still alright, so long as they don't bend swords with their intestinal power!

hey, if you're game for some sports shoots, you can pm me, i'll try to inform you about any oncoming tourneys or whatnot, then can trek down to the venue for a workout/shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    teddman, it's still alright, so long as they don't bend swords with their intestinal power!

hey, if you're game for some sports shoots, you can pm me, i'll try to inform you about any oncoming tourneys or whatnot, then can trek down to the venue for a workout/shoot!
    Alright alright. Prob weekends only tho, if that's alright wif u.

Teddman

Talking

oh i did my 24km route march wif my SLR n lenses W/O the tripod and man i think my pack was the heaviest... the rest are like the norm minimal stuff add up wif newspaper to make the shape on the pack and mine was full w/o the newspaper...haha took some everlasting shots of tekong and the marches... sigh.. bmt days... thank gdness im ording this june.. can finally persue my interest being financially able... photogrpahy arent cheap man...

i think i lost a signifiant amt of weight on that day though... did i hear 72km route march? since thers a tactical movemnt.. we shld have a tactical photoshooting, so thta we wunt be targets for flying vegs n snake oils....

Deregistered

CoExist, were you a 3SG or a REC doing the routemarch? Can actually carry a camera?

Curious about this... we all come from a variety of backgrounds, but how many of you feel that photography has somehow kept you lean or fit? At least, kept your biceps/triceps firm?
    Nothing would keep me lean or fit

Personally, I usually carry out my full arsenal of items except my 50/1.8, and I often do walk probably 5 to 8km if it's a weekend and I don't have anything on that day, with my setup. Never bothered to weigh the bag, but I have at least 3.5kg in photographic equipment each time in my bag, plus a 1-liter Nalgene bottle fully topped up, and walking all along with it.
    3.5kg .. so light .. less than the weight of an F5 with 80-200/2.8 ...
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

was a REC then... asked my PC if i cld bring a camera along the march, he said ok... so i brought my whole arsenal... haha... ar ka liao wif my PC one... play wif words mah.. in army is all abt playing wif words and have aliblis. he told some of us that we cld bring so i have a grp of pple as witness so if any1(sergs) wanan find trouble, use PC to teh him lor.actually my OC also allowed me to bring coz he saw my pic stick onto my mirror during a spot check... and he was marvelled by my portrait shot of my ex-GF.. sigh...
    Last edited by CoExist; 24th January 2004 at 01:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12