Thread: RE: Is it ok to upgrade LX3 Firmware from Version 1.3 to 2.1 with out any problem?

Default RE: Is it ok to upgrade LX3 Firmware from Version 1.3 to 2.1 with out any problem?

Hi to all, if my last upgrade for Panasonic Lumix LX3 Firmware is Version 1.3, can I upgrade straight to Version 2.1 without any problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

Default Re: Is it ok to upgrade LX3 Firmware from Version 1.3 to 2.1 with out any problem?

i just did it the night before. it doesn't seem to be 'reacting' badly.

Default Re: Is it ok to upgrade LX3 Firmware from Version 1.3 to 2.1 with out any problem?

I see. Cos I missed upgrading to Version 2.0 when it came out so I was wondering if I will missed something if I do a direct upgrade to Version 2.1 as I couldn't find the link for Version 2.0.

I too upgraded 2 nights ago (from 1.3 to 2.1) and seems alright. Quite a few new things attached.

I just updated form a 1.3 to 2.1 too! no problems thus far. It feels like i'm having a whole new camera again with the added features! (:

No problem at all. using it

I upgraded from 1.3 to 2.1. So far so good! No problem found.

Thanks guys for your replies. =) I will do the upgrading soon too.

Can't wait to update it when I got back home

yea, me too.. upgrade frm 1.3 to 2.1. Looks cool wif added scene like pin hole, pop art/high dynamic, film grain. AF is really faster & btr white balance
    E-M5, GF-1 (20, 12-35, 35-100, 7.5)

No problem for me as well

There should be no issues to upgrade the firmware from whichever version earlier than 2.1
    With the added functionality and improvements, this is a must have upgrade for every LX-3 owner.

Just updated from v1.2. Did not know that there is v1.3..
    the AF definitely is much faster