Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ris low is so vulgar!

Default Re: Ris low is so vulgar!

as for her bipolar disorder... i don't know. it is like an convenient excuse from the way my peasant and puny slit 4 eyes see it.

initially, i do have some sympathy for her... but as more and more such nonsensical events of hers showed up, i realised that, hey, maybe she craves all this attention and thrives in such bad publicity and ridicule.

in short, she might be a real mental case.

but of course, if she is my daughter, i can honestly tell u one thing, i have failed as a father. but of course, this is my point of view, urs might differ.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

[QUOTE=contaxable;5545732] But it is not quite evident she had ever exhibited the said mental condition.

QUOTE]

This I totally agree.Suffice to say she even offered me and other finalists home brewed herbal tea during the preview shows at EP and seems to be just a normal 19 yr old.

Just hope her future will not be damnpen by this unfortunate debacle.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Come on guys, cut her some slack. While she is a bit desperate for attention, she is pretty much harmless. It's pretty unfortunate that she has fallen victim to people's perverted need to ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by NaCha View Post
    Come on guys, cut her some slack. While she is a bit desperate for attention, she is pretty much harmless. It's pretty unfortunate that she has fallen victim to people's perverted need to ridicule.
    it takes 2 to clap. or maybe she really dunno she's being made a laughing stock.

maybe.... ...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by NaCha View Post
    some ppl are too ashamed to even ridicule her...but the way this vid is made...suggests that she's being made fun of, and she knows it! and yet she still does it...so it's not a question of ppl stop ridiculing her...its her to stop herself from being ridiculed...
    おれのflickrださ

boomz. she's so over now.

Quote Originally Posted by indaybadiday View Post
    OMFG!!!!
    It's not even funny... so silly... wat boomz & shingz... like Bruno, but Bruno is way smarter. Copycat, anyway, watever bad happened she can just blame it on her wat bipolar watever. Stupid. Look at her smile, so awful...

aparent
    Guests

Please leave her alone lah, Shan & Ross are taking advantage and exploiting her. They could always beep out the words she said during the interview. If she is my daughter, I will say to the people produced the interview :&^%$#, in Cantonese.

i think someone is managing her into this direction..

she could not have acted alone..

and her parents must have been convinced this is the right direction..

i can't see a 19yo being so "blur"..

i don't profess to know the Lows well..from her FB account, can see they are a close-knitted family.

but really..it is too much..

What's wrong with vulgar? Don't tell me you all have never vulgar before? So many bloggers also very vulgar what.

Her bipolar could be environmentally caused and if so, there's a possibility she has multiple personalities which she may not know what the "other side of " her is doing. Do we need to keep harping on the ugly side, knowing she's sick ? Likewise we do not argue or reason with someone who is mentally ill, do we ? The more we bring out such news, the more she'll be exploited. Don't know these 2 interviewers, for sure I'll switch off any programmes if i see them on screen. Bad taste IMO !

Can't imagine her representing Singapore in Miss World. Thank goodness she is no longer Miss Singapore.
    Don't you wish you could Photoshop real life issues?

tonyleong
    Guests

dont think ms boomz pretended in this video, that must be herself in real life. her gesture/mannerism is almost consistent with her all other appearances on several u tube-clips only time is without censure so she can speak off and act her true self, and guided to utter some " hokkien vulgarities" ..that is what ross +shan team, boss want, raise their viewership....of course at the expense of this " clown".....without any cost...free appearance by ms.boomz
    Last edited by tonyleong; 26th October 2009 at 10:29 PM.

aparent
    Guests

I think the Ministry of Culture should impose a fine on the producer and the company, for not censoring the phrase. The show should have a PG rating.

she's really like the female version of steven lim....
    good lah.. we need more of this kind of people to keep our day happier

Well, she is bold, she is audacious and funny. And she got the whole of Singapore talking about her in a notorious manner.

I guess she makes a great material in Mediacorp's comedy shows, in joining the likes of Mark Lee and company. We are in need of such "talent".

Maybe, even Jack Neo might be interested in her to do a movie.

Pretty common to see beauty queen going into showbiz.

Only time will tell if she has the last laugh by making lotz of money.....
    Last edited by La Fontaine; 2nd November 2009 at 10:57 AM.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

Ris can qualify to be in the limelight.. It is not difficult to find her fit into a suitable role play.

however, her bipolar thingy may bar her from entry. Just in case she grab a chopper and start to change the story line of the comedy into a gruesome murder with camera len splashed in bloodbath.

Hiax.. Not again??

wah liao weey. I like ris low lei. chiooooo

aparent
    Guests

I just watch the Miss World. No chace to hear the Miss Singapore to speak a word, so what is the fuss of speaking Singlish. I will feel very proud if they interview Ris, even she boomz.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast