Thread: parents advice is needed

Default parents advice is needed

Hi all mummy and daddy

my baby just arrive to the world a month already and her face seems to grow alot of "pimples" or "rashes"

how can i get rid of them? i have some suggestion by others but i would like to hear more advice and reccomendation which everyone tried before.

can you please share with me.....thanks thanks..

Default Re: parents advice is needed

Quote Originally Posted by ggodetucsamoht View Post
    Hi all mummy and daddy

my baby just arrive to the world a month already and her face seems to grow alot of "pimples" or "rashes"

how can i get rid of them? i have some suggestion by others but i would like to hear more advice and reccomendation which everyone tried before.

Its a matter of sensitive skin. The doc can give u some cream but more important is wipe the face with towel dipped in room temp water. And let her rest in a cool place, not necessary air con room

This is a common prob so dont have to worry
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Blog Entries

go see your doctor

some things better not save money

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    go see your doctor

some things better not save money
    +1 .......

Hi all mummy and daddy

you really are going to trust people on the web, instead of someone with basis for an opinion other than speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you really are going to trust people on the web, instead of someone with basis for an opinion other than speculation?
    no i am not going to take 100% words from others, i just want to see how parents react to this and how is their remedy method too.

anyway thanks all for giving me value advices...

If around the mouth and cheeks but not the forehead, could be caused by milk stains.
    Last edited by kklee; 22nd October 2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: typo

Hi all mummy and daddy

Is she feeling warm? The weather nowadays is terrible. Put her in a well ventilated room.

Err, you are feeding your baby with milk powder or human milk ? Its if the former, your baby might be allergic to milk powder, and you may need to switch to soy milk. Better to check with a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Eh, there is enough material online for people to make educated decisions lah.

Anyway, baby acne is very normal for newborns. Nothing to worry about. It will usually clear up after a couple of months. We just washed his face with a warm cloth.

Here's a good resource: http://www.babycenter.com/0_baby-acne_72.bc

BabyCenter is generally a good resource if you have any questions with regards to your newborn. You don't always have to go see a doctor for every small thing. Read up and ask around and you usually can find your answers.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Hi all mummy and daddy

Congratulations!!!

It is natural to be anxious being this is your 1st born... take plenty of photos (no flash) and enjoy. As for the medical question, I am sure you will consult the pediatrician if the 'rash' gets serious.

../azul123

Bring your precious to the doc. Better safe than sorry.

Congrats on your newborn.
    Please Don't Report This Post To A Moderator