Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789

Thread: Are Singaporean giving up marrying locals?

Default Re: Are Singaporean giving up marrying locals?

it is easy to find a woman to be wife when u had money..

it is hard to find a woman to be wife under the marriage vows..

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    is very easy to meet the wrong kind of girls, almost like looking for a needle in a haystack.

easy? needle in haystack? har?

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    pet koala is good... keep her well and make her laugh more.

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    faint i think you have been meeting the wrong kind of girls
    He hasn't met koalas before.

Bro Contaxable, which country of fb had the worst records/statistics?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

I wonder if there are filipino bridal agencies. I sure sign up on the spot.

Filipinos are so super hot!!! And they are low maintenance as well! But a chill race.

A mixture of japanese, chinese, spanish blood makes those light skin filipinos incredibly beautiful.

All can speak english somemore. Got funny accent so i can laugh as well. Not bad.

Better than lousy vietnamese brides who cant speak english for nuts.

A pity that most singaporeans have this idiotic mindset that the only female filipinos out there are maids.

For those who are really interested to understand how a vietnamese bride can fit into a culture, try watching the show called heaven and earth by tommy lee jones.

It was an innocent marriage and everything was great. but when the bride expectations changed over time, when she became acculturated and spoke like an American, she is no better than a local girl who bang table and shout across the hallway in the heat of an argument.

Well, of course, the movie has its own story and i am not trying to match the context here as agency recommended type of foreign brides.

Another thing is, if these brides are here for a better life, do you know what is their expectation of a better life? Remember, again, they are not here to seek a better marriage, but a better life. Their definition of a better life can change over time when they hear of their own sister marrying a rich man's son driving a brand new Porsche in California while she still had to help her singaporean husband wash the cups from a small coffeeshop without having a single day off.

It is about expectations, but can you manage it after they get their PR and after their benchmark for comparison started to raise with time? Trust me, it is no different sometimes so dont get fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Bro Contaxable, which country of fb had the worst records/statistics?
    Bro EOW, i dont know how to do a comparison here.. These foreign brides are only humans, they are girls, they are a person. They have feelings just like a local girl has and they can change over time. Some work out just great as a loving spouse. But to think they are much better than local girls, one has to really think why no local girls like him and how he should change himself instead of forcing a foreign bride to accept him and use her as cheap labor.

This is where i am driving at and not about condemning girls of any national. It is about matching expectations, it is about spend life with another person, it is about loving her as a spouse and not an object of lust.

Just to quote another example fr my relatives some years back. My cousin married a china bride. She was a uni grad and soft spoken and goody girl, she was treated well as part of the family and even found a good job in Singapore. After she got her PR, one day, she vanished without a trace. And immigration record showed she left singapore and took a flight to china.... My cousin went to her hometown. Looked for her at her parent's home. But her parents denied seeing her and asked him to leave! So, what went wrong? We dont know really and my cousin had no clue either until today.

Tks for sharing yr thought/insight...the best advice i had read so far in these thread.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY View Post
    I wonder if there are filipino bridal agencies. I sure sign up on the spot.

Filipinos are so super hot!!! And they are low maintenance as well! But a chill race.

A mixture of japanese, chinese, spanish blood makes those light skin filipinos incredibly beautiful.

All can speak english somemore. Got funny accent so i can laugh as well. Not bad.

Better than lousy vietnamese brides who cant speak english for nuts.

A pity that most singaporeans have this idiotic mindset that the only female filipinos out there are maids.
    Wah you not too far off from the same kind of mindset too leh

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Bro EOW, i dont know how to do a comparison here.. These foreign brides are only humans, they are girls, they are a person. They have feelings just like a local girl has and they can change over time. Some work out just great as a loving spouse. But to think they are much better than local girls, one has to really think why no local girls like him and how he should change himself instead of forcing a foreign bride to accept him and use her as cheap labor.

This is where i am driving at and not about condemning girls of any national. It is about matching expectations, it is about spend life with another person, it is about loving her as a spouse and not an object of lust.
    That's what happen when intelligent man start thinking with the "wrong" head on their anatomy. heh

And I agree about how...one can find a local girl...might not always be about the girl being too fussy. Before anyone take that route....how many would look into themselves to say..maybe I am the a-hole that is why no one wants me.

pros and cons of married life, had a fren who quarrel with wife just becos he went to shoot XMMs.. he got fed up and went to shoot nude and lingerie next week !

Haha, so we need to think.How will your friend feel if his wife went to shoot XDD instead ? And proceed to shooting nude male models and male models in briefs only, in an hotel room ?

I think to avoid bloodshed, better to have come to some agreement or understanding before proceeding to such shoots...

Maybe your friend can score some brownie pts 1st by shoot the wife ?
    And enjoy the moments in viewing the images..
    Or keep on shooting the wife till she tells him to go shoot other people...

instead of looking for a fresh FB, why not look at foreigners who already have their PR? there are also plenty in sg mah

if foreigners mention a particular issue about another country, sometimes that's quite common, due to cultural differences

but when the locals themselves are agreeing to the issue, you know that it is real, not just a minority

btw, i agree with the getting to know, dating, falling in love, etc. although this does not guarantee, it gives you your best chance of finding that person. you need to spend and invest time in it, i think there's no other way. better not to take shortcut also

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    Haha, so we need to think.How will your friend feel if his wife went to shoot XDD instead ? And proceed to shooting nude male models and male models in briefs only, in an hotel room ?

I think to avoid bloodshed, better to have come to some agreement or understanding before proceeding to such shoots...

Maybe your friend can score some brownie pts 1st by shoot the wife ?
    And enjoy the moments in viewing the images..
    Or keep on shooting the wife till she tells him to go shoot other people...

Globalisation!!!!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4789