Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Singaporean giving up marrying locals?

Default Re: Are Singaporean giving up marrying locals?

as our society becomes more cosmopolitan... there are more choices both for males and females... whoever who continues being a bitch or dick will end up single.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what's eca?
    easily cum already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa!! too much info!!
    Too much info for who?

ECA - Extra Copulation Activities

I'm a Geographic Bachelor, Married But Available (MBA).... hahaha... seriously, I love my wife, she's the only woman whom I want and will spend the rest of my life with. I will be there for her whenever she needs me. But being a man and in the Sin City of Asia, temptations are in abundance. Just remember to wipe your mouth after you eat outside and don't bring the cow home! Many will not agree with me, but when you are at a certain age, and been overseas a lot, you will understand what I mean. It's a business transaction, f*** & forget..... Oops... enough of this, don't wanna turn this into another SB Forum.

When you marry, it's not just for this life-time, think about the next generation too - the upbringing and education of your children. You will want someone who is not 'simple-minded' to teach and educate them... since you will be busy working to maintain the household.

Oh, by the way, my wife is local
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Too much info for who?

But being a man and in the Sin City of Asia, temptations are in abundance.
    wheres that?

Quote Originally Posted by alabe View Post
    wheres that?
    Macau!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    wow... i would like to know more about Tibetan women now.
    Oh yes. They can also sing and dance for you after serving you Yak Butter Tea and tsampa (dough made from barley flour).

Macau!!
    I thought its Singapore, cos at the airports, its always referred to as "SIN"

Too much info for who?

ECA - Extra Copulation Activities

I'm a Geographic Bachelor, Married But Available (MBA).... hahaha... seriously, I love my wife, she's the only woman whom I want and will spend the rest of my life with. I will be there for her whenever she needs me. But being a man and in the Sin City of Asia, temptations are in abundance. Just remember to wipe your mouth after you eat outside and don't bring the cow home! Many will not agree with me, but when you are at a certain age, and been overseas a lot, you will understand what I mean. It's a business transaction, f*** & forget..... Oops... enough of this, don't wanna turn this into another SB Forum.

When you marry, it's not just for this life-time, think about the next generation too - the upbringing and education of your children. You will want someone who is not 'simple-minded' to teach and educate them... since you will be busy working to maintain the household.

Oh, by the way, my wife is local
    when you're single, you can afford to do that eca thing...there are some disease that no matter how careful you are, you still get inflected with it.

heard some horrors stories from my former colleague that one of his friends, 1st time visit geylang, kena aids already...

my guess is local women is tolerant to certain matters so long as you're a successful businessman.

macau is a place where there are plenty of call-girls with height and legs of a super-model, any normal man would find it hard to resist these type of sexual temptations...
    Last edited by Simon_84; 22nd October 2009 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    my guess is local women is tolerant to certain matters so long as you're a successful businessman.
    I don't think so, go ask your married female friends. If i'm the guy and I know i'll be prone to subjected to "certain matters", I'll change job. I will love my wife over my job. You guys may beg to differ...

Fyi, I'm attached to a local nice girl
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

with local girls like Ris Low, im not surprised people are giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    I don't think so, go ask your married female friends. If i'm the guy and I know i'll be prone to subjected to "certain matters", I'll change job. I will love my wife over my job. You guys may beg to differ...

Fyi, I'm attached to a local nice girl
    if you change job, you'll better be sure your other half can accept the cut in pay or some other job with smaller prospects.

some can afford to "open one eye and close one eye" especially when they have children already while some others cannot stand their hubby cheating outside.

in cases like these, normally is the young ones that suffer the most while in the growing up process...
    Last edited by Simon_84; 22nd October 2009 at 02:30 PM.

yup, agreed, dont want my children to be educated by a bad girl too. you reap what you sow, choose ur seeds properly

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    Vietnamese girl just like Singaporean girl to Vietnamese guy? Everyone will try to look for a better spouse. But expectation need to be realistic.

Wonder is it Singaporean girl too well pampered in the family, with maid and everything? So end up with high expection for their future life or spouse.....
    The same complain is true in China. Most single guys in China has the same problem. The girls for looking for ang mo/turtles (hai gui-overseas-returning chinese) and not the local guys...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    The same complain is true in China. Most single guys in China has the same problem. The girls for looking for ang mo/turtles (hai gui-overseas-returning chinese) and not the local guys...
    In China, unfortunately the female to male ratio is very skewed towards males.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    macau is a place where there are plenty of call-girls with height and legs of a super-model, any normal man would find it hard to resist these type of sexual temptations...
    Yes, height, legs, face etc... And if that is not enough, Zhu Hai is only a stone throw away....

What makes singaporean men attractive?

1) They want a beautiful wife who has sexy curves.
    2) They want a wife who brings home the bacon.
    3) They want a wife who cooks and does household chores after work.
    4) They want a wife who mothers and fuss over them.
    5) They want a wife who help to pay their bills.
    6) They want a wife who listen to their incessant complaints at work.
    7) They want a wife who gives birth to kids, takes care of kids and themselves, and still go to work to support the family.
    8) They want a wife who puts up with their flirting outside but cannot tolerate them talking to other males.
    9) They want a wife who is a virgin, but they can sleep with a thousand women and wife should not mind.

So what makes singaporean men attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by rains View Post
    What makes singaporean men attractive?

1) They want a beautiful wife who has sexy curves.
    2) They want a wife who brings home the bacon.
    3) They want a wife who cooks and does household chores after work.
    4) They want a wife who mothers and fuss over them.
    5) They want a wife who help to pay their bills.
    6) They want a wife who listen to their incessant complaints at work.
    7) They want a wife who gives birth to kids, takes care of kids and themselves, and still go to work to support the family.
    8) They want a wife who puts up with their flirting outside but cannot tolerate them talking to other males.
    9) They want a wife who is a virgin, but they can sleep with a thousand women and wife should not mind.

So what makes singaporean men attractive?
    Hi rains, are the above your assumptions?
    I dun agree with you,
    but lets just suppose the above were true.... then what makes you think that it applies ONLY to Singaporean men?

Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    In China, unfortunately the female to male ratio is very skewed towards males.
    In the past, yes. Now, actually it's like 1.10 to 1.03 or something like that so not bad already.

Quote Originally Posted by alabe View Post
    Hi rains, are the above your assumptions?
    I dun agree with you,
    but lets just suppose the above were true.... then what makes you think that it applies ONLY to Singaporean men?
    I actually think Singaporean males are quite a catch (disclaimer: i am singaporean male).

Most of us are well educated, civilised, gentlemen. Also, i disagree with rains on many points. I think Singaporean guys don't really expect their wives to cook/do all the housework... They expect maids to do it!

What are the statistics for local-local and local-foreigner?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast